[TCG/OCG] The Rumor Mill - [DOCS-EN] Kozmoll Update, OCG Update in Progress.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Masao, wouldn't it be a good idea to update the title as it seems a bit out-dated?

Also, was looking at the CROS pic and I tried to compile a list of what the possible imports could be and come up with this:

Half Unbreak

Melody of Awakening Dragon

Cybernetic Fusion Support

Powerful Rebirth

Number S39: Utopia One

Raidraptor - Force Strix

Electromagnetic Turtle

Primitive Butterfly

Junk Anchor

Harpie Harpist

(Was using the length of the blurred black text as a guideline)

Masao, wouldn't it be a good idea to update the title as it seems a bit out-dated?

Also, was looking at the CROS pic and I tried to compile a list of what the possible imports could be and come up with this:
Half Unbreak
Melody of Awakening Dragon
Cybernetic Fusion Support
Powerful Rebirth
Number S39: Utopia One
Raidraptor - Force Strix
Electromagnetic Turtle
Primitive Butterfly
Junk Anchor
Harpie Harpist
(Was using the length of the blurred black text as a guideline)

Aren't we also getting Diamond Dust as well, along with the other Shark stuff?

Lancelot is a manga promo so that won't be happening

*sigh* Looks like I won't be playing Zombies anytime soon

Looking VERY carefully at the pic with the card list, it looks like one of the OCG exclusives is "Number 94: Crystal Zero" (it's the first Xyz of the two).

Does that mean we might get Crystal Zero Lancer?

Looking VERY carefully at the pic with the card list, it looks like one of the OCG exclusives is "Number 94: Crystal Zero" (it's the first Xyz of the two).

About time. Abyss Splash came out how long ago? 2 years?

Yeah, there's at least one Number. 94 is the most likely. Looks like the other MIGHT be Owl.

*sigh* Looks like I won't be playing Zombies anytime soon
Does that mean we might get Crystal Zero Lancer?

Apparently, Lancelot will (presumably) be in the manga issue released in September.

I'm also going to admit that my brain might be predisposed to seeing No.94, because of patterns with exclusives, and the fact we bafflingly have STILL not gotten it (but we did get No.73). It's also likely that if there is a Dragons of Legend 2 being released soon, it and the Full-Armors will be in that.

Apparently, Lancelot will (presumably) be in the manga issue released in September.

I'm also going to admit that my brain might be predisposed to seeing No.94, because of patterns with exclusives, and the fact we bafflingly have STILL not gotten it (but we did get No.73). It's also likely that if there is a Dragons of Legend 2 being released soon, it and the Full-Armors will be in that.

From what I have seen, Konami is gonna have to put it out of they want Ignknights to do anything in the meta. The current Rank 4 and Rank 5 toolbox ain't goin to save their life, and the only thing I saw that made all their crazy shenanigans worthwhile was Turn 1 Infinity and Lancer, both of which are OCG Exclusive.

Archived