[TCG/OCG] The Rumor Mill - [DOCS-EN] Kozmoll Update, OCG Update in Progress.

- Cover monster is a Synchro Monster

Sounds interesting.

- New theme "Zefra", who has Pendulum Monsters similar to the DD theme

Hurray for more Pendulums!

- Zefra also overlap with -tellarknight, Shaddoll, and Yang Zing.

Reminds me of the cards like Daigusto Emeral and Lavalval Chain (and obviously Constellar Knight Diamond).

- World Premieres include cards to bolster the Cyber, Fire King and Atlantean Structures

Neat.

- Cards to make Raid Raptors stronger and a new Rank-Up-Magic

A new Rank-Up Magic? I'm curious now.

- Apparently Konami is now moving to make Vassal themed Monarch Supports

Monarchs Tier 1 pls. But really, they need their tribute fodder.

- Zefra is a Pendulum Monster theme that includes two "Theme" names simultaneously, such as Shaddoll, -tellarknights, Nekroz, Yang Zing, and Ritual Beasts.

- Each theme gets their own 1 to 9 Scales among the Zefra, and there will be 12 Zefra total included.

Scale 1 to 9? Sounds like Qliphorts. And no love for the Infernoids or Qliphorts... I guess the DT people band up to eliminate them or something. Shaddoll's change of heart--

- Vassals are a theme of 800 ATK / 1000 DEF monsters.

They better have useful effects.

- Melodious Fusions, new Sora Fusions, and Raid Raptors' own Rank-Up-Magic are included.

I hope the Melodious Fusions are worth it.

- Madolche are getting a new Xyz, its name is clearly based on Gateau Chocolate. It's a girly Xyz card, apparently. I might be very wrong but apparently it Chaos Xyz Changes on top of a Rank 4 Madolche. Gateau also gains an effect if Puddingcess is attached to her as an Xyz Material. Its standard materials are apparently 2 Level 5 monsters. I'm not quite catching what the effect in question it might have is.

I like how they're promoting the play of Puddingcess. And I hope this new Madolche Xyz at least puts Madolche back into a competitive stature.

- Raid Raptor RUM apparently ranks up a RR by 1 Rank, and lets you use the monsters in your hand and/or Graveyard as Xyz Material.

From the Graveyard? Dayum.

- A "Go back one space" Trap? (Like those go back one space things on board games)

Go back a space? Reminds me of the card Back to Square One.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got more news yesterday, shocked no one had posted it yet.

Concerning Crossover Souls:
- There's a new Ritual Beast Fusion that requires an animal, a Ritual Beast Tamer and a Ritual Beast fusion
- Apparently one of them can use in hand Ritual Beasts as a cost to Solemn Judgment??
- Cyber Dragon stuff has a Xyz monster you can Chaos Xyz Change on top of Cyber Dragon Nova, that can attack a number of times equal to its materials? and can use XYZ materials to get stronger
- There's also a new Cyber Dragon Fusion
- The Nekroz Armor of Sophia (LV12 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type 3200 ATK / 2400 DEF) Must have 2 or more materials, When this card is Special Summoned: Banish all other cards from both players' hands, fields and Graveyards, and can't NS/SS during this turn.
- Water Shaddoll Fusion has an Asura Priest-esque effect to keep attacking.

- The Nekroz Armor of Sophia (LV12 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type 3200 ATK / 2400 DEF) Must have 2 or more materials, When this card is Special Summoned: Banish all other cards from both players' hands, fields and Graveyards, and can't NS/SS during this turn.

Holy f***.

GG much?

That Cyber Dragon support is sounding nice, too.

EDIT:

Archmage is sounding more and more legit.

Valk+Unicore=can summon Sophia

Brio and Archmage (and Arc Light) can search.

- There's a new Ritual Beast Fusion that requires an animal, a Ritual Beast Tamer and a Ritual Beast fusion
- Apparently one of them can use in hand Ritual Beasts as a cost to Solemn Judgment??
- Cyber Dragon stuff has a Xyz monster you can Chaos Xyz Change on top of Cyber Dragon Nova, that can attack a number of times equal to its materials? and can use XYZ materials to get stronger
- There's also a new Cyber Dragon Fusion
- Water Shaddoll Fusion has an Asura Priest-esque effect to keep attacking.

• So it's going to be the Ritual Beast boss? I hope Rampenta's in its artwork.
  • Solemn Judgment? Holy crap.
  • That Cyber Dragon Xyz is sounding really good.
  • Sophia? So it's pretty much a game wiper.
  • I did not expect a beater from a WATER attribute.

Here's a couple of new cards that was shown that we don't know the effects/stats of yet.

300px-HarpieHarpist-JP-OP.png

Harpie Harpist

WIND/Level 4/???-type

(Effect will be revealed in the next issue)

New VJMP promo:

300px-UltimayaTzolkin-VJMP-JP-OP.png

Ultimaya Tzolk'in

DARK/Level 0/???-type/Synchro

??? ATK/0 DEF (Just about see the 0 DEF, and I think it has 0 ATK like in the manga)

^ Just like Number F0, this guy (Which was a dark synchro in the manga) will most likely have an effect that treats it as a level 1 synchro.

EDIT: There's also scans for two cards from Premium Pack 17 (PP17):

BlackwingTamerHawkJoetheJetBlack-PP17-JP

Blackwing Tamer - Hawk Joe the Jet Black

DARK/Level 7/Winged-Beast

???

2600/2000

BlackwingKristheCrackofDawn-PP17-JP-OP.p

Blackwing - Kris the Crack of Dawn

DARK/Level 4/Winged-Beast

???

1900/300

STOP GIVING BLACKWINGS SUPPORT!

Seriously i love them and all but they get so much support its unreal and its been getting better and better quality support recently aswell.....

>Fake Crimson Dragon being printed
K.

It clearly has 0ATK/DEF, since you can easily see "ATK/ 0 DEF/ 0"

Obviously since its level 0 then its gonna be unsummonable so its gonna have a "You win the duel" effect xD

The WATER Shaddoll could be Zeal Gygas. Multi-arms and all.

Also, called it. Necloth Sophia. I find it somewhat ironic that the survivors of Sophia's evil are now using her as soul armor.

That being said, besides a freaking Goddess, they are also using three robots, three dragons, a horse, and a demon as armor.

The WATER Shaddoll could be Zeal Gygas. Multi-arms and all.

Also, called it. Necloth Sophia. I find it somewhat ironic that the survivors of Sophia's evil are now using her as soul armor.

That being said, besides a freaking Goddess, they are also using three robots, three dragons, a horse, and a demon as armor.

Um, we already have the Level 10 El-Shaddoll. So no.

Necloth Sophia is likely fake, given the 100% break from trend, so "calling it" just means you're encouraging bad flavor.

They used all Synchros, hence Kaleidomirror.

When the card was put into photoshop, it had no proper summoning condition text.

It'll likely be either:
Tribute/Banish 1 DARK Tuner and 1 Fusion/Synchro Dragon

OR

Tribute/Banish 1 DARK Tuner and 1 Dragon SS'd from the ED.

This raises a question...
Why can we botch Dark Synchros like this NOW, when we couldn't back-in-the-day?

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised no one has brought this up yet. I felt like this was an appropriate thread to post this on.

1DZWEwU.png?1

[spoiler=Updated Info (December 10, 2014)'']Dragoons of Draconia 
Level 4

Fire 

Beast-Warrior / Pendulum

<2  -  2>

1800 / 200

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, if a Normal Monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle, after damage calculation: You can add 1 Level 4 or higher Normal Monster from your Deck to your hand.

Flavor Text: Armed with muskets and iron spears, these mounted land troops of the Draconia Empire are feared by the Reptier Kingdom and other bordering nations.

I wonder if they're going to have Reptier Kingdom cards? 

[/spoiler]

First World Premiere card from SCEC. Looks like another Normal Pendulum Monster. I believe it is safe to assume that it is also going to support Normal Monsters. It seems like TCG Konami is going on a trend to support Normal Monsters using different types rather than just focusing on one.

EDIT: Updated. 

Burning Abyss confirmed to be getting a Ritual Monster, and their Spell is surely a Ritual Spell.

Kt5hOMP.png

If that is true, then that would mean the following three cards would have a high chance of being two U.A. monsters and a U.A. Spell, right? Comparing the order to previous sets, at least.

Archived