[TCG/OCG] The Rumor Mill - [DOCS-EN] Kozmoll Update, OCG Update in Progress.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

● A new Blaze Accelerator that isn't tied down to the Volcanics.
● Pendulums for Crystal Beasts.
● A card that resembles Denkou Sekka that's a Level 7 and when it's Special Summoned it pulls of a Raigeki Effect.
● A new Pot that shuffles Pendulum Monsters in your Graveyard and Extra Deck back into the Deck to draw cards.
● There's no Melodious in 903
● Raid Raptors come out in 903 but they're completely utterly garbage.
● The next Tellarknight Xyz banishes a DARK from the Graveyard to Divine Wrath DARK Attribute monsters
● The Wind El Shaddoll is a Psychic-Type
● New Morphtronic
● New Qliphorts that are Heal and Burn themed (LP gain and effect damage)
● Gorgonzola gets Superheavy Samurai Synchros
● There is no Junktion Ride
● There's a new theme that's Flames of Purgatory/Inferno based that lets you Special Summon them if the total stars on the field are 10 or less.
● Fusion, Synchro and Xyz Odd-Eyes
● New Traptrix with new Hole Trap Cards
● Trump Witch is in and works with the Gazer Magicians and Odd-Eyes and friends.
● Either Reijyuu or Yousenjyuu will be in the anime and 903
● New Trains for your Anna Deck
● Necloth has a ton of different rituals.

903 rumors. Chances are some of it's true and some of it isn't, so don't get too hopeful.

The Super-Heavy Samurai Synchro's is one I'd bet money on being true - It makes sense given that Yuzu is getting fusions. 

The burn Quilphort might be interesting if it's for a substantial amount? But otherwise that's disapointing.

The new Pot sounds dumb. 

Crystal Beast support should be nice, and I kinda like that they'll get Pendulums. 

I had to look up for those "Raid Raptors" and was disappointed when I found out they are apparently a Winged Beast archetype. I was hoping for a Dinosaur archetype better than Jurracs that could finally abuse Fossil Dig and Evolzars.

So there may be new Trap Holes. I hope they release a faster one that makes Traptrix Nepenthes more reliable.

And if the WIND El Shaddoll is going to be Psychic-Type, I can only think of Gustos, which would be odd since they already have Midrash as the representative of that archetype.

I had to look up for those "Raid Raptors" and was disappointed when I found out they are apparently a Winged Beast archetype. I was hoping for a Dinosaur archetype better than Jurracs that could finally abuse Fossil Dig and Evolzars.

So there may be new Trap Holes. I hope they release a faster one that makes Traptrix Nepenthes more reliable.

And if the WIND El Shaddoll is going to be Psychic-Type, I can only think of Gustos, which would be odd since they already have Midrash as the representative of that archetype.

Assuming it's real, the WIND Shaddoll Fusion could be the new Fusion Archetype's thing, with the Lion. Since Lela's a Psychic and the Lion's Level 6. But I highly doubt it. 

And as for the rumors, isn't that just a little too much? The most I can believe is the WIND Shaddoll Fusion being Psychic and the Pot for Pendulum Monsters. Flames of Inferno/Purgatory just seems really weird to me because we already have the Burning Abyss archetype (I'm aware they're different). And Morphotronics? I know they want to support old archetypes, but that seems pretty new.

No Junk(tion) structure deck? well if that's true then it makes me wonder what the next one will be.

Bunch of new odd-eyes? Sounds interesting. There's already the beast-eyes so there's already some credibility for that.

Why do I feel like flames of purgatory is an ocg name for Burning Abyss, as unlikely as that is?

Well the description of it doesn't match what's already released though that could easily change since they are all level 3 so far and could add up to 9 with 3 on the field.

● A new Blaze Accelerator that isn't tied down to the Volcanics. Booooo
● Pendulums for Crystal Beasts. O_O Didn't see that coming
● A card that resembles Denkou Sekka that's a Level 7 and when it's Special Summoned it pulls of a Raigeki Effect. Cool
● A new Pot that shuffles Pendulum Monsters in your Graveyard and Extra Deck back into the Deck to draw cards. ......
● There's no Melodious in 903 Hm...
● Raid Raptors come out in 903 but they're completely utterly garbage. ....I'm not surprised for some reason
● The next Tellarknight Xyz banishes a DARK from the Graveyard to Divine Wrath DARK Attribute monsters Interesting
● The Wind El Shaddoll is a Psychic-Type Gee, I wonder what archetype its going to be from
● New Morphtronic Huh. Unexpected. Looking foward to that
● New Qliphorts that are Heal and Burn themed (LP gain and effect damage) *shrugs*
● Gorgonzola gets Superheavy Samurai Synchros No surprise there
● There is no Junktion Ride Ahhhh :(
● There's a new theme that's Flames of Purgatory/Inferno based that lets you Special Summon them if the total stars on the field are 10 or less. Interesting
● Fusion, Synchro and Xyz Odd-Eyes We kind of knew this would happen
● New Traptrix with new Hole Trap Cards Yay! :D 
● Trump Witch is in and works with the Gazer Magicians and Odd-Eyes and friends. Ah, I was wondering when we would be getting Trump Witch. It is supposed to appear in the anime soon.
● Either Reijyuu or Yousenjyuu will be in the anime and 903 Unexpected, but not surprising
● New Trains for your Anna Deck Yay.
● Necloth has a ton of different rituals. YES! :D

903 rumors. Chances are some of it's true and some of it isn't, so don't get too hopeful.

Well those are my thoughts.

● Pendulums for Crystal Beasts.

Bye rumor, was nice knowing you.

I dunno, it isnt out of the question given Continuous Spells are their forte. The question is simply how they will work them around the "only 7 CBs" rule. Might make Rainbow Dragon a viable boss with their Pendulum effects, too.

Just wanna say that

this was one of the most likely one to be true, since there's several sources that mentioned it, from what I know.

Amount of sources doesn't mean anything. Its the validity of the sources that matters. Plus, sources tend to copy each other, and unless its from a known leaker, its most likely going to be false.

They could make them Crystal Beast cards without making them literal Crystal Beasts.

"Crystal Beast Gem Digger"

"Crystal Beast Treasure Trove"

etc.

Could even make them something along the lines of

"Crystal Beast Sapphire Pendulum"
"Crystal Beast Amber Pendulum"

etc., and make the art necklaces or something. Lots of possibilities for this to be a true leak.

I didn't think of it before, but pendulums being part spell card does fit with the crystal beast theme.

And since the GX plot behind the number of Crystal beasts is years old so I don't see much of a problem there. Though adding more does ruin the whole 7 colors of the rainbow thing. Unless it's like Diamond, and onyx or some other gems/stones that are black and white.

Updated with some new NK information on Merlin and Bedwyr.

Should I bother updating the Tribe Force portion with the V-Jump effects/pictures? I meant this to be more of a leak thread, not a confirmation thread, but seeing as the set isn't known in its entirety and it's more than a month off, it might be relevant just as a one-stop resource so people don't have to dig for Org "articles" and the like.

Archived