[TCG/OCG] The Rumor Mill - [DOCS-EN] Kozmoll Update, OCG Update in Progress.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bumping this, in hopes for a sticky, because digging for Org "articles" sucks.

Thanks. Just got back from Vegas and I've been busy with work and raiding in Rift, so I haven't gotten around to updating. Expect it to be done at least in part tonight.

EDIT: Should I update with images or would you guys feel that's too graphic intensive for such a long opening post?

New syncs? Are we finally getting that last Dragon of the Ice barriar with non targeting spinning?

Thanks. Just got back from Vegas and I've been busy with work and raiding in Rift, so I haven't gotten around to updating. Expect it to be done at least in part tonight.

EDIT: Should I update with images or would you guys feel that's too graphic intensive for such a long opening post?

Our bodies are ready....do it

There's also evolving the crystal beasts, like how Blazeman is Sparkman with fire.

that was be great, if they set out errata or have the pendulum cards state they count as continuous crystal spells for the count, it would end up great, not to mention, their scale size wouldn't need to be very large ether.

hmmm.

carbuncle and Pegasus as pendulums, scales 2-5?

that was be great, if they set out errata or have the pendulum cards state they count as continuous crystal spells for the count, it would end up great, not to mention, their scale size wouldn't need to be very large ether.

"Rainbow Dragon" (which, in my opinion, is not really a good card) does only care about "Crystal Beast" cards on the field and in the Graveyard; not what type of card they are at the moment. Another point is that you require 7 different "Crystal Beasts"; no more, no less. With more different "Crystal Beasts", it would become harder to manage them (if you run them all).

But I guess this is not why you wanted them to be Continuous Spell Cards, or was it? Nor does "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" care. That card does not mind them being Normal, Equip, Continuous or Quick-Play(?) Spell Cards; it does not even matter your "Crystal Beast" card is a Trap Card (though they do not (yet) exist). The only thing it cares about, is that the card is face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone. Since Pendulum Spells are not there, there is no point in them being treated as Continuous Spell Cards. Though a solution can be: "When this card is activated: You can select 1 of your Spell & Trap Card Zones; while that Card Zone is unoccupied, it is treated as if this card is placed there.". Another point is that, once you exceed 5 "Crystal Beast" cards in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, you cannot activate the last effect of "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins".

hmmm.
carbuncle and Pegasus as pendulums, scales 2-5?

Some time ago there was topic in "Realistic Cards / Written Cards - Multiple", where somebody thought up Pendulum versions for just these 2; with those exact scales. Another option would be to create yet another boss for the archtype, which I did in "Realistic Cards - Single". Posting in either topic is considered necrobumping, but here are some links for those interested: "Alpha Sapphire Pegasus & Omega Ruby Carbuncle" and "Ultimate Crystal God - Rainbow Pendulum Dragon".

They could make them Crystal Beast cards without making them literal Crystal Beasts.

"Crystal Beast Gem Digger"
"Crystal Beast Treasure Trove"
etc.

Could even make them something along the lines of

"Crystal Beast Sapphire Pendulum"
"Crystal Beast Amber Pendulum"
etc., and make the art necklaces or something. Lots of possibilities for this to be a true leak.

Your solution does indeed leave the flavor intact (which in this case can even change: beasts can get babies). Futhermore I would assume that you intended these cards to be Continuous Spell Cards, or that can be treated as such; otherwise they can just as well be called something else. You can probably guess why, but otherwise take a look at the start of this post.

But on-topic:
It has been some time since a "Morphtronic" card was last inctroduced, so that could be fun. Also, with new monsters, the effect of "Morphtronic Celfon" might finally make sense: there currently are no "Morphtronic" monsters with restricted summoning conditions, so there is not really a point in ignoring them.

Also the "Necloth" archtype seems to be interesting, but we already have a lot of WATER Ritual Monsters; why couldn't they make them DIVINE WIND for instance? That is not to say they seem bad.

I still don't get the complaints about there possibly being new Crystal Beasts; Rainbow Dragon, their official ace, has 3 different versions, and the Advanced Crystal Beasts exist in the anime. They could always do a Harpie Rule of 3 sort of thing, with "This card is always treated as Crystal Beast X"; that way, you can't just run 6 Sapphires.

I still don't get the complaints about there possibly being new Crystal Beasts; Rainbow Dragon, their official ace, has 3 different versions, and the Advanced Crystal Beasts exist in the anime.

Are you referring to "Malefic Rainbow Dragon"? That card does not include "Ultimate Gem God"/"Ultimate Crystal God" in its name (not that the others do in their international version), and is therefore not considered a "Gem"/"Crystal" monster. Though it is still somewhat related to "Rainbow Dragon".

They could always do a Harpie Rule of 3 sort of thing, with "This card is always treated as Crystal Beast X"; that way, you can't just run 6 Sapphires.

That is always a solution, but wouldn't make much sense if they would release something like: "Crystal Beast Onyx Cobra"; as that card does not seem to be related to any of the existing cards. But I can defenitly see them do something like this when(/ if) they release retrained / Pendulum version of the existing monsters.

• 2 weeks later...

42 :転載禁止 ◆kDPYBVYVYJQA :2014/09/29(月) 21:35:35.14 ID:BinG3czkO
忘れてたけどヴァルキュルスは8以外で儀式召喚ね
From Snake:

There's a Necloth of Valkyrus
- You can't use Level 8
- You can discard it when an opponent attacks to banish a Necloth from Grave to end BP.
- You can do something to draw moar cards.

3 :転載禁止 ◆kDPYBVYVYJQA :2014/09/30(火) 12:56:58.13 ID:9iyXAmgMO
星輝士 セイクリッド・ダイヤ
ランク5 光 幻竜 2700/2000
ウルトラ

220 :転載禁止 ◆kDPYBVYVYJQA :2014/09/30(火) 15:09:26.23 ID:9iyXAmgMO
ダイヤ続き
素材は光5×3
メイン2にダイヤ以外のテラナイトXに重ねて出せる

Stellarknight Sacred Dia (Constellarknight Diamond)
Ultra Rare
Rank 5 LIGHT Wyrm-Type
ATK 2700
DEF 2000
3 Level 5 LIGHT monsters
[Do the Utopia Ray/Ptolemy Thing during Main Phase 2 to another Tellarknight Xyz other than Diamond)

Spoiler: hide
978 :番組の途中ですがアフィサイトへの転載は禁止です:2014/09/30(火) 20:25:42.99 ID:9iyXAmgMO
名前はダイヤだけどイラストにジェム要素は欠片も見当たらなかったよ
ただのテラナイトトレミスM7みたいな感じ
いつものように見落としかもしれないけど

Despite its name, it looks nothing like Diamond, more like a Tellarknight with Ptolemy M7's wings.

Spoiler: hide
★这张卡也能在「星輝士 セイクリッド・ダイヤ」以外的自己场上的「テラナイト」XYZ怪兽上面把这张卡重叠来XYZ召唤。这个方法的XYZ召唤不在自己主要阶段2不能用。
★①只要带有X素材的此卡存在于怪兽区域,双方不能从卡组把卡送去墓地,墓地的卡返回手卡的场合不去手卡并除外。
★②暗属性怪兽的效果发动时,去掉此卡(1?)个X素材才能发动。那个(发动/效果/发动和效果)无效并破坏。

Effect:
Chaos Xyz Change by placing this card on top of another another Tellarknight besides Diamond. Must be done during Main Phase 2.
1. While this card with Xyz Material is in the Monster Field, neither player can send cards from the Deck to the Graveyard, and cards added from Graveyard to hand are banished.
2. When a DARK monster activates its effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material; negate that activation and effect and destroy that card or so such.

Quoted from NAC's rumor dump thread.

And this is why I think the thread should be sticki'd, since this'll be live whenever a new rumor rises.

There is. Assuming you are in desktop and not mobile, there should be a color pallet button in the quick reply box. That can give you black. Also, you could just put color tags around what you are saying. (I.E. [u]color=black][/color}[/u} with a ] instead of a })

Odd, it must not work when trying to do it on a phone. XD

Anyway, these new Rituals seem interesting. On another note, where can I read the entire DT story?

There is. Assuming you are in desktop and not mobile, there should be a color pallet button in the quick reply box. That can give you black. Also, you could just put color tags around what you are saying. (I.E. [u]color=black][/color}[/u} with a ] instead of a })

Odd, it must not work when trying to do it on a phone. XD

Anyway, these new Rituals seem interesting. On another note, where can I read the entire DT story?

I meant changing the Automatic color to black. I want to keep blue text blue and orange text orange etc. but have a black underline bar instead of the grey underline bar you see on that colored text. I don't think there's a way to alter it other than have the Automatic color altered board-wide, so I'm out of luck.

Check on the Org for the Master Guide posts. The lore isn't out yet for most of the new archetypes though.

I'm still wondering how people keep finding these cards so soon.

hax, obv

Knowing the right people ought to go a long way.

Especially considering that for Konami to properly tease us with them/etc, they have to already have all of/a large part of it prepared in advance. I mean, the Noble Knight structure thing is probably already done, considering we already have a box art and everything. 

So all of this free time allows room for error and people to get ahold of stuff and leak it.

How come there's no movement on adramelech rumors?

It appears that there was this ass.hole who, apparently flashed the card on the net with terrible pic quality and what then? did he like commit suicide or fell off a cliff or sumthing? why hasn't the effect leaked yet

/climbing walls

How come there's no movement on adramelech rumors?

It appears that there was this ass.hole who, apparently flashed the card on the net with terrible pic quality and what then? did he like commit suicide or fell off a cliff or sumthing? why hasn't the effect leaked yet

/climbing walls

V-Jump told us there were more Infernoids "including Infernoid Adramalech!" and the only picture we saw had the effect blanked out. We only had the level stars, attribute, type and sub-types.

Archived