[TCG/OCG] The Rumor Mill - [DOCS-EN] Kozmoll Update, OCG Update in Progress.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if I'm liking the cards revealed for the Structure Deck so far, feels like they're really pushing the merger of the "Junk" & "Synchron" archetypes with a bit of "Stardust" and "Yusei" thrown in. It feels like its going to be a jumbled mess to be honest.

Although that Quick Play allowing you to Summon 2 Synchron monsters from your Extra deck seems nuts

Not sure about keeping the confirmed Tribe Force cards in the OP tbh since they're already out.

Also, really looking forward to Sifr, though knowing promos, it'll be decades before it even got released worldwide.

I'm removing them tonight after I finish moving them, my original intention was to keep information up until either a few days after confirmation or set release. I kept it up temporarily for the reason that it's a better reference than the Org's "translation" to standard PSCT without the effect numbering.

Apparently three species of information. NK will be meta in OCG by the end end of the year
Goyo and Bulb reprints in sync ex
Apparently Heroes won't need to a drastic of a hit to vanish from OCG meta

Idk how reliable this is tho, but it's 90% confirmed that OCG will get Merlin+freinds by end of the year

Apparently three species of information. NK will be meta in OCG by the end end of the year
Goyo and Bulb reprints in sync ex
Apparently Heroes won't need to a drastic of a hit to vanish from OCG meta

Idk how reliable this is tho, but it's 90% confirmed that OCG will get Merlin+freinds by end of the year

What's the source of this info? The Noble Knight box set was confirmed to be the last support they're getting, and the deck just gets completely raped by Necloths. Goyo and Bulb are both Forbidden in the OCG still, and there's only one Extra Deck card left out of the 4 we were told the deck has, and logically it has to be Junk Warrior otherwise several of the cards in the deck are useless.

What's the source of this info? The Noble Knight box set was confirmed to be the last support they're getting, and the deck just gets completely raped by Necloths. Goyo and Bulb are both Forbidden in the OCG still, and there's only one Extra Deck card left out of the 4 we were told the deck has, and logically it has to be Junk Warrior otherwise several of the cards in the deck are useless.

It was some 2nd rumor I heard of 2ch. I know the NK and Heroes thing for a fact tho cause there's a NK playmate with "three new NK support cards" 3 rescue rabbits makes a huge difference. I'm not sure if I beleive the Goyo/Bulb rumor but I do but NK being meta

By the way Masao, I don't think you should mark the Qliphoth rumor in the OP yet as (true with misinformation) yet , since there's the possibility of the remaining potential qliphort monsters that do have a heal/burn themed effect, unless the rumor refers to the whole qlip in SECE to have that theme.

Also, I'm really betting that the leaker intentionally misplace the Necloth having many rituals rumor to SECE instead of Tribe Force, but maybe it's just me.

By the way Masao, I don't think you should mark the Qliphoth rumor in the OP yet as (true with misinformation) yet , since there's the possibility of the remaining potential qliphort monsters that do have a heal/burn themed effect, unless the rumor refers to the whole qlip in SECE to have that theme.

Also, I'm really betting that the leaker intentionally misplace the Necloth having many rituals rumor to SECE instead of Tribe Force, but maybe it's just me.

That's what I'm thinking, several of these apply to V-Jump promos and SPTR, not SECE. We do have 3 Qliphort remaining, since there are 3 remaining Gem-Knight cores that haven't been used to activate a Qliphort.

New info from Snake, it will be in V-Jump tomorrow.

- Accel Synchron is Level 5.
- Stardust Warrior is Level 10 and an Accel Synchro.

- Stardust Warrior has an effect to negate Special Summons that works just like Stardust's anti-destruction effect.
- Stardust Warrior's Special Summoning effect Special Summons a "Warrior" Synchro Monster from the Extra Deck, but it only works if destroyed by battle or an opponent's card effect.
- It's a Level 10 WIND Warrior-Type Synchro Effect Monster with 3000 ATK and 2500 DEF
- Stardust Warrior's face is somewhere between the designs of Shooting Star Dragon and Stardust Dragon.
- It has a very Mecha esque design.

- Accel Synchron looks like a Red Bike (the Yusei-go perhaps) with a Tire in its crotch.
- Accel Synchron's effect IS in V Jump, Snake just can't be assed to remember it.
- Accel Synchron has the typical mechanoid appearance of the Synchrons.
- Accel Synchron's effect is indeed a Level Modification
- Accel Synchron is either a WIND or LIGHT Attribute

- Junk Warrior is in the Structure Deck
- Junk Warrior is an Ultra Rare

- Stardust Warrior is apparently an Ultra Rare?
- Accel Synchron is apparently a Super Rare?

A fairly well-known leaker just posted this on his Twitter.

水シャドール、風シャドール、融合した属性によって効果が変わるシャドール

"Water Shaddoll, Wind Shaddoll, a Shaddoll that changes effects based on the Attributes used as Fusion Material."

Shaddoll boss sounds like it'll be incredible, Killer class, or incredible crap.

I feel like Dewloren could be a candidate for WATER, based on the fact that no one touched by dolls appear after the war.

EDIT: There's too much WIND stuff out there for the WIND doll to be guessed, but I still feel like we'll get Shaddoll Wurm.

On phone, so didn't copy ark's whole rumor dump, just the translations.

-----

Structure Deck covers Starlight Warrior, Accel Synchron and Starlight Junktion

SECE includes Susano-O and Gem-Knight Lapis Lazuli

Rize Falcon is a Rare.
Lapis Lazuli requires Lapis as Fusion Material.
4 Infernoids are revealed this month.
Lapis Lazuli is very Rainbow Neos-esque somehow.
Lapis Lazuli lets you send a Gem-Knight from the Main or Extra Deck to inflict some such damage x Special Summoned monsters on the field.
Susano-O lets you Set cards from the opponent's Graveyard and is treated as a Superheavy Samurai and it's an Ultra

Tag Force Special is PSP & Vita. It includes Yugi, Juudai, Yusei, Yuma and Yuya.
VE is Next Month?
VE includes an Entermate, a DDD or DD, a Death Toy, a Raid Raptor and "Superheavy Kishin Shutendou-G"
The Raid Raptor is an Xyz
Shuten is a Synchro, Level 6

I just remembered, weren't we supposed to get Train and Wind-Up support somewhere along the line? The Train support being OCG exclusives, and Wind Ups being TCG.

I'm also going to take a shot in the dark and say this Tag Force thing won't be exported. If its even like the past Tag Force games I mean.

VE only reveals art and names, most other details mosiac'd to hell.
- Entermate Pendulum Magician (translate it as something like Performapal Pendulum Wizard since it isn't a Magician in Kanji) - Pendulum
- DDD Kaihaiou Abyss Ragnarok (King of Destruction/Obliteration) - Pendulum
- Raid Raptors - Force Strix - Xyz (name implies it's a Mecha Owl)
- Superheavy Kishin Shutendou-G - Synchro (Level 6)
- Death Toy Scissor Tiger (Fusion)

Tag Force has the original DM as a Story Mode
Or at least Story Modes for Yugi, Jou and Kaiba

Archived