[TCG/OCG] The Rumor Mill - [DOCS-EN] Kozmoll Update, OCG Update in Progress.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"DDD Abyss Ragnarok the Destruction Overlord DARK/Fiend/Pendulum/Effect   8/????/????/Scale ?"

Damn.

He looks like a sexy beast. 

Don't know what he does ofc but being a level 8 is already not sound entirely too good, but we'll see.

Nice to have all of the pics in the OP, cool to look at and see what's coming.

• 2 weeks later...
Metaphys Horus Dragon
Level 6 Wyrm-Type Synchro Monster
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
Gains abilities based on non-Tuner Material(s):
- Normal: Unaffected by other cards
- Effect: Target a face-up card on the field, negate its effect.
- Pendulum: Take control of an opponent monster, but it can't attack this turn.

Gottoms' Emergency Convocation
Normal Spell Card
During the turn you activate this card, you can't SS monsters but "X-Saber" monsters
(1): Target 2 "X-Saber" monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon those monsters ignoring the Summoning conditions. (Their ATK becomes 0.)

Constellar Twinkle
Normal Spell Card
You can only use the (2) effect of "Constellar Twinkle" once per turn.
(1) Target 1 "Constellar" monster you control; its Level increases by 2.
(2) If this card is in the Graveyard; banish 1 "Constellar" (card? monster?) from Grave; add this card from Grave to hand

Also a Wind-up Trap

Snake Rumors

So Metaphys may actually turn into an archetype/series? Will look forward to them.

The effects of Horus are interesting, especially the last one: doesn't that make it the first Synchro that rewards you for using Pendulums as materials? I suppose we all saw that coming: eventually the metagame will evolve into "Pendulum Summon -> make Extra Deck monsters -> Pendulum Summon again the next turn -> repeat".

Also I wonder if by using a Pendulum you would get any of the other 2 effects, since Pendulums are also Effect/Normal monsters.

Convocation is just a faster E-Call than can also Summon Faultroll(s). Cool stuff.

Metaphys Horus Dragon
Level 6 Wyrm-Type Synchro Monster
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
Gains abilities based on non-Tuner Material(s):
- Normal: Unaffected by other cards
- Effect: Target a face-up card on the field, negate its effect.
- Pendulum: Take control of an opponent monster, but it can't attack this turn.

Gottoms' Emergency Convocation
Normal Spell Card
During the turn you activate this card, you can't SS monsters but "X-Saber" monsters
(1): Target 2 "X-Saber" monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon those monsters ignoring the Summoning conditions. (Their ATK becomes 0.)

Constellar Twinkle
Normal Spell Card
You can only use the (2) effect of "Constellar Twinkle" once per turn.
(1) Target 1 "Constellar" monster you control; its Level increases by 2.
(2) If this card is in the Graveyard; banish 1 "Constellar" (card? monster?) from Grave; add this card from Grave to hand

Also a Wind-up Trap

Snake Rumors

Metaphys Horus Dragon:

*On the Normal Monster effect: It is only applied during the turn is Synchro Summoned.

*On the Pendulum Monster effect: Your opponent choose the monster.

The "Gottoms" Spell Card effect is incomplete, here's a more complete effect:

If you control an "X-Saber" Synchro Monster: Target 2 "X-Saber" monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon them, ignoring their Summoning conditions, but their ATK become 0, and they are destroyed during the End Phase.

You cannot conduct your Battle Phase, nor Special Summon monsters except "X-Saber" monsters, the turn you activate this card. 

You can only activate 1 "Gottoms' Emergency Convocation" per turn

Metaphys Horus Dragon:

*On the Normal Monster effect: It is only applied during the turn is Synchro Summoned.

*On the Pendulum Monster effect: Your opponent choose the monster.

The "Gottoms" Spell Card effect is incomplete, here's a more complete effect:

Was about to post this. I just read Snake's posts, he stated more complete information regarding the Convocation in his sixth post. In his second post he confirmed Metaphys Horus is an Ultra, and in his third he said that Twinkle increases level by "up to 2" not exactly 2.

Updating with new info momentarily.

Upon physical release of a card, set or a full spoiler of that set, the corresponding information will be removed from this post.

Bringing this up because Beelzeus and Beast-Eyes are still in the OP and both of them have been out for a fair bit. I'm assuming you forgot about their existence in the OP or something.

No worries man.

I agree, we shouldn't be too surprised, they'd do that tbh.

I mean it was a pretty mind boggling card when it was first played. I mean it still retains it's full gimmick, for the most part, but doesn't let you proceed to lolspamOTK the turn you use it.

I remember reading that some people from Pojo frequents this thread.

EDIT: NVM, i'm right.

Someone c/p'd what's in the OP to the pojo thread for Convocation.

Though, that might be just Masao, idk

My name on Pojo is Yami no Riku, still need to get Pojo to change it to Masao. The reason this thread gets so many anonymous/Facebook views is because I post it in UDY, EKS and Zodiac when there are major updates.

Archived