Five Nights At Freddys

Susie

Actually, three times they saw Foxy running. But they panicked and didn't close the door quick enough two times.

I wasn't actually watching, so it sounded like they didn't the first time. I guess it makes sense, considering they might've had no idea he was running straight towards the office.

Still pretty satisfying, though... and iirc I believe there was a fourth time where they actually closed the door in time.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is the game grumps play through beyond part 4? I can't find it.

I think that's as far as they got. After that, they went back to Sakura Spirit.

Oh, and also: the Characters are coming to TF2 and Garry's Mod.

4OT3Otx.jpg?1

Also...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEfkf-c41II

I honestly am not sure how they plan on doing a sequel. I can't image it would be much different. Maybe add more/different animals or more areas, but right now I'm drawing a blank.

Maybe there'll be actual late-night vandalism that you have to watch out for in addition to the animatronics.

Plot Twist: The second game isn't about animatronics at all. It's not a horror game, you're just a grumpy security guard who has to deal with annoying teens breaking in and vandalizing.

Though, actually, a game where you have to also keep other people alive as well might actually work if done correctly.

Though, actually, a game where you have to also keep other people alive as well might actually work if done correctly.

That'll add a great amount of depth and challenge to it. Basically, people will break in, but upon doing so, they are targets. As the week continues, more people break in. You're job is to use the doors throughout the building to protect them, but just like the last game, you have limited power. The losing aspect is your boss finding dead bodies in the restaurant and fires you for leaving such an image in a kid's place, aside from you being killed by the animatronics.

That'll add a great amount of depth and challenge to it. Basically, people will break in, but upon doing so, they are targets. As the week continues, more people break in. You're job is to use the doors throughout the building to protect them, but just like the last game, you have limited power. The losing aspect is your boss finding dead bodies in the restaurant and fires you for leaving such an image in a kid's place, aside from you being killed by the animatronics.

That, and the fact that people dying usually isn't a good thing to let happen. But mostly the losing your crappy job part.

i dont understand how there could be a sequel to this, it really sounds like a bad idea

The game itself sounded like a bad idea, imo.

But hey, whatever makes you money.

The one thing I like about this game is that it is a unique kind of psuedo-scary game. Not really scary, but creepy nonetheless.

Clowns would have induced more terror though.

The game itself sounded like a bad idea, imo.
But hey, whatever makes you money.

The one thing I like about this game is that it is a unique kind of psuedo-scary game. Not really scary, but creepy nonetheless.
Clowns would have induced more terror though.

i agree that it isnt scary (though not many video games seem to scare me), but i think that its uniqueness is enough for me to become a fan.

Archived