Five Nights At Freddys

Susie

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foxy's GF: "Honey, the guard's looking at us again!"

Foxy: "Oh for f*ck sake..." *runs into the office* "HEY! SOME PRIVACY, PLEASE?" *guard has a heart attack and dies, Foxy runs back* "You're a real piece of work, babe."

GF: "Shut up and bite me like '87!"

What if... What if the new ones are trying to escape? I mean, they aren't posessed by dead kids(as far as we know), and new-Bonnie doesn't seem to show any signs of wanting to kill you. It makes sense in context, because Foxy killed new-Foxy.
Although....
Why would they give you the option to turn on some of the old ones, if they will still kill you?

They say the new line of animatronics will attack the old line due to facial recognition, while the originals, despite their disrepair, are still functional and will try to kill you if you're not donning the Freddy head.

So while the new bots are harmless if they drop by while you don't have the costume head on...

The fact I was able to watch the trailer at all shows it wasn't made as scary as it could be.

And yeah, it's not something I'll ever play and will only be able to watch for so long, but I can appreciate the additions and changes in the sequel. This guy does good work.

its much more believable than any of the other stupid things that guy has come up with

I find them really nice, actually, even if some are unbelieavable XD

But they're just made to entertain, and apparently it's workin, since he's blown up recently o3o

XD

Archived