YGO RP: The LDS LIFE [IC/Accepting]

Love of Ghibli

"Guten tag.You may call me Hexe Trude. This is my associate Suijo. We are planning to infiltrate the Sacred Light. Want in?"

A German, huh? And, an infiltration? The Sacred Light? What did I miss? Maybe I should just tag along with them, this could shed a light on this entire case.

After one minute of silence, Bunko stopped weighing in about Hexe's offer, having deciding on what she would do. She checked her bag to see whether Inui's deck was there, and when she confirmed it to be there, she answered the blue haired girl.

"Of course I'll be in! I can't miss this opportunity to get some interesting news! I'll be following you then."

While she was worried about whether Hexe or Suijo planned something sinister or just hiding something from her, the fact that whatever the end result from this would give her an interesting news material convinced her enough to join them.

Say though, this Hexe girl felt quite suspicious. I'll definitely dig deeper about her later after this is all said and done.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kiyo Arno had walked up to what was the school of apparent motor vehicles. Some spaces behind him was a small mob of LDS students. Luckily thanks to the Miaimi Championships people would suspect a bunch of students traveling around like this. It was easy for this dire event to go completely unnoticed. Though it does beg the question why no student thought it good to actually go to the authorities. Maybe that is the penalty where societies problems can be decided by card games. As he stepped inside fearlessly Kiyo noticed that everything looked...regular. It was odd. Granted the place was empty but still. Seconds later the mob of students came in behind him and they were all surprised. It was then a door seemed to open at the opposite end of the building. Kiyo had to roll his eyes at how cliché this all was. After walking through he noticed that the back of the school had a bunch of ramps that lead to the major streets of the city. 

Heeeeyyyy how you doin' said a loud booming female voice directly to Kiyo. He turned to his left and he noticed a girl. My name is Elena she said as she extended her hand to be shaken. Kiyo easily extended his hand to shake and with that it looked like he made a new friend. Arno, Kiyo Arno, he said to his new frenemy. So I guess Mr. K sent you here. Kiyo tilted his head, but he quickly caught himself as he didn't want to give away that the mystery man actually wore a mask and was unknown to the LDS students. Yeah...Mr. K. told us that you all are the ones attacking our students. I guess we're here to set this record straight. Elena laughed out loud as she gleamed at the mooks that came with this Mr. Arno clearly as it stood he was the only one worth dealing with. How about this then, the rest of our school is actually underground. If you actually beat me in our action duel I'll let you and your goon squad go down and try to get the answers you seek. An action duel...sounds easy. The evil snicker of confidence came across Elena's face. This won't be any regular Action Duel now. Elena snapped her fingers and laughed as it seemed the ground around them digitized for all of a second and then nothing. I take it you just activated an Action Field, but nothing happened. Oh I did alright. The Action Field is Speed World 2 and with it we're going to have us a good old fashion riding duel. Kiyo looked a little shocked, how would they have a riding duel? 

Elena pulled out a separate deck of cards that was not her dueling deck and pulled one card from it. These are all Duel Monsters that are actual vehicles with wheels. In addition there are some custom cards made by the staff of this school to help us. Now you can choose one to ride. Kiyo took the deck and while it was unclear if he had ever ridden a car or a motorcycle it was weird how he instinctively chose a card called BlackBird. Maybe it was the name or it was fate either way the card started to glow and in seconds in front of him appeared the signature motorcycle. Elena chuckled as a motorcycle was such a cliché choice but whatever didn't matter in this case. Give it a spin. She said as Kiyo got on the BlackBird and started off one of the ramps. 

The feeling was amazing! Mysteriously he seemed to be a natural at this kind of thing. It was amazing that he could even have the balance to ride this thing. An image appeared on his screen showing Elena laughing. You seem to be having fun she said playfully. This is awesome he said in a slight moment of him breaking character. He quickly recovered and inquired. Wait, what are you riding? Glad you asked, look behind you she said with a smile. Kiyo turned around to see a frightening locomotive behind and he could hear the laughter of his opponent. He immediately made room for her massive vehicle on what little street he now had and was able to see her peak outside of the window of her ride. What? I like trains she said laughing. 

Kiyo smirked a little. Clearly this wasn't the evil opponent he was lead to believe that he had. Let's do this then! HAHAHA Gladly! Duelist locked in combat! Riding the roads and driving along side their monsters! They storm through the field! Behold! This is the newest evolution in dueling! Action and Turbo! DUEL!!!

Arriving at the School of Sacred Light, Koto looked around, it seemed like a European Church on the outside. Why would a duel school in a church attack another school. Deciding it would be good enough to just ask why, but keep that he was student of LDS a secret until after he had as much information as he could get then move on to another school. Taking his duel disk off his arm and storing it in his bag, Koto headed towards the doors deciding how he should approach the students here, he would only duel if his cover was blown or he had no other choice to get the information he needed. All he could do now was hope no-one else form LDS had arrived at the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kohana looked at the outcome of the duel she had started watching. After she had looked around, with the current raids going on, she hadn't seen any Pendulum users. The duelist she had seen the day before was a Synchro user, who managed to pull off a OTK with her Junk monsters. Kohana knew that she had more competition this year in regards, and in order to make herself a better duelist she would still need to get more cards that allowed quicker field presence. Heading towards the schools lobby Kohana wondered how she could improve her skill and what she could do to improve her deck.

Haru smiled. Although she seemed to control the duel from until now, her opponent made a strong impression on her too. Setting a Monster instead of gambling with a Normal or Special Summon was definately not the reaction she got, when she ever managed to pull this combo. So, she had to remean on guard.

She glanced at the card she had drawn: 'Fusion Reserve', a card that would help her before her next turn came around, so she placed it face-down on the field. So she instead tapped Catoblepas on its back and pointed to the face-down Monster. The beast jumped up and leaped forward, ready to destroy the Monster if that was possible. Lady Purgatory also got ready, preparing to attack directly if the way was free.

Catoblepas leapt forward to destroy the facedown, but was greeted by the defense of Madolche Marmalmaide. With neither monster being able to get through, she ended her turn.

'Top decking often relies on a lot of luck to get the card you need,' Thomas thought. 'But I still can't ignore the possibilities of that card.'

"It's my turn. Draw." 'Yeah... this might work.' "I summon Madolche Messengelato, removing it from play due to Future Visions. That's all for my turn.

LP: 7200
Field: Madolche Marmalmaide (2000def), 1 S/T.
Hand: 4
Graveyard: Maxx 'C', Pot of Duality
Removed: Madolche Messengelato

'Damnit...' Haru thought. Well, hoping for him to have a hand full of weak Monsters was a little bit too much luck after all. She drew her card, Fortune Lady Dark, unusable for now, before she had to think. 'I could keep playing defensivly. With my face-down, I have access to all of my Fusions... But would this be the right way? Sooner or later he would find a way to take my lockdown out and maybe it would be to late for me to react then. Otherwise, overextending would take its toll on me if his face-down was something like Mirror Force... No, that wouldn't make any sense. He would've activated it when I attacked last turn, effectively breaking my lock. So, I think I should make a push now.'

She flipped up her face-down - Fusion Reserve - revealing 'Fortune Lady Quake' to Thomas before adding 'Fortune Fusion', which was treated as 'Polymerization' and 'Fortune Lady Earth' from her Deck to her hand. Immediately after, she activated 'Fortune Fusion', combining 'Fortune Lady Dark' and 'Fortune Lady Earth' into the previously shown 'Fortune Lady Quake' (Level 7/2800 ATK/2800 DEF) .

The new Monster that took her side resembled a way older and more royal looking 'Fortune Lady Earth', with golden ornaments on her dress. Her hair was brown, but it got a purple highlight right after its summon. Taking this as a command, 'Fortune Lady Purgatory' again fired a blue blast at Thomas.

[spoiler='Current Field']Haru: 7800 LP
Deck: 33
Hand: 0
Monsters:
-Fortune Lady Purgatory (Attack Position) (Level 8 )
-Catoblepas and the Witch of Fate (Attack Position) (Level 5)

-Fortune Lady Quake (Attack Position) (Level 8 )
Spells/Traps
-Future Visions (Field Spell Card)
-Determining Destiny (Continuous Spell Card)
Graveyard: Fortune Lady Water, Fortune Lady Fire, Fortune Fusion, Fusion Reserve, Fortune Lady Earth, Fortune Lady Dark, Fortune Fusion
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Custom Cards']Fortune Lady Purgatory
FIRE / Spellcaster-Type / Fusion / Level 7 / 1400 ATK / 1400 DEF
"Fortune Lady Fire" + 1 "Fortune Lady" Monster
Each time a Monster is Special Summoned, inflict 800 Life Points Damage to your opponent. This face-up Attack Position card cannot be destroyed by battle with, and is unaffected by the effects of, other Special Summoned Monsters.

Fortune Lady Quake
EARTH / Spellcaster-Type / Fusion / Level 7 / 2800 ATK / 2800 DEF
"Fortune Lady Earth" + 1 "Fortune Lady" Monster
Once per turn, during either players turn, you can increase the Level or Rank of all face-up Monsters by 1 and if you do, inflict 200 Life Points Damage to your opponent for each Monster affected by this effect. You can only control 1 face-up "Fortune Lady Quake".

Fortune Fusion
Normal Spell Card
(This card is also always treated as "Polymerization".)
Fusion Summon 1 "Fortune Lady" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck by sending Fusion Material Monsters from your hand or side of the field to the Graveyard or banishing them from your Graveyard. If you control a Level 12 Monster, you can add this card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Fortune Fusion" once per turn.

Determining Destiny
Continuous Spell Card
When this card is activated: Add 1 "Fortune Lady" Monster from your Deck to your hand, then, you can banish 1 face-up "Fortune Lady" Monster you control, if possible. During either players turn, you can send this face-up card you control to the Graveyard: Until the End Phase, face-up "Fortune Lady" Monsters you control are unaffected by card effects, except by "Fortune Lady" effects. You can only activate 1 "Determining Destiny" effect per turn and only once that turn.[/spoiler]

Haru still managed to attempt another fusion summon, however, right as she activated her Polymerization variant, Thomas intervened with Solemn Warning, negating the fusion summon, though it did add two more monsters with ? Attack to the Graveyard. With no other options left available to her, she ended her turn.

'Fantastic,' Thomas thought. 'With more of those monsters in her grave, Catoblepas will have more use. My stratagem won't work anymore either.' Thomas drew his card. As Messengelato returned to the field, Thomas smiled, looking at his solution that he drew.

"I activate the Field Spell, Madolche Chateau." Amidst the blue zone, a colorful and fluffy castle appeared, a bit away from the duelists. The Madolche monsters instantly felt the effects, raising their strength. "This gives my Madolche monsters a 500 point boost." 'And just in case...' "I equip my Tokkosho of Ghost Destroying to Messengelato. Now my Messengelato will attack your Catoblepas." Gripping the ornamental item, Messengelato struck Catoblepas. "When a monster equipped with Tokkosho inflicts battle damage, I can remove 2 monsters in your Graveyard from play, so I'll choose your fortune ladies Dark and Fire." With that, he ended his turn.

LP: 5200
Field: Madolche Marmalmaide ( 2500def) Madolche Messengelato (2100 Atk) equipped with Tokkosho of Ghost Destroying. Madolche Chateau.
Hand: 3
Graveyard: Maxx 'C', Pot of Duality, Solemn Warning

"Alright, blondie. You may call me Hexe Trude, or Hexe for short."

Souji was impressed with the sudden change in dialect here, as she went from a foreign language to English like this. Hexe Trude...well at least the Fusion Duelist knew her name now.

"In case my stupid computer didn't make it clear to you, my plan is to infiltrate the Sacred Light Duel School. Do you know if this school has any sort of drama department, or somewhere we can get costumes? For my plan, we need to look like nuns and monks and all that sh*t. Christian preferably, but I think we can work with Shinto or Buddhist."

He thought long and hard for a moment before rubbing the back of his neck. "Not sure about a drama department...buuuut we could just 'borrow' some of the drapes and banners strung out across the school. Work those into something similar. Honestly, they're just wearing bathrobes, am I correct?"

She once again drew. Her situation was turning bad. She already lost two Monsters and Purgatory would follow right before her next turn came around. However, she smirked as Thomas banished her Monsters. It wouldn't do him any good, once she drew 'Fortune's Future'. But the card in her hand. 'Future Visions'. 'Goddamn. Well, I think I can take one dead draw. Fortune is still on my side. Taken wordly.' So, the only thing left that she could do was switching 'Fortune Lady Purgatory' to Defense and ending her turn.

[spoiler="Current Field"]Haru: 7500 LP
Deck: 30
Hand: 1
Monsters:
-Fortune Lady Purgatory (Defense Position) (Level 7)
Spells/Traps
Graveyard: Fortune Lady Water, Fortune Fusion, Fusion Reserve, Fortune Lady Earth, Fortune Fusion, Catoblepas and the Witch of Fate
Banish: Fortune Lady Fire, Fortune Lady Dark,
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Custom Cards"]Fortune Lady Purgatory
Each time a Monster is Special Summoned, inflict 800 Life Points Damage to your opponent. This face-up Attack Position card cannot be destroyed by battle with, and is unaffected by the effects of, other Special Summoned Monsters.

Fortune Lady Quake
Once per turn, during either players turn, you can increase the Level or Rank of all face-up Monsters by 1 and if you do, inflict 200 Life Points Damage to your opponent for each Monster affected by this effect. You can only control 1 face-up "Fortune Lady Quake".

Fortune Fusion
Normal Spell Card
Fusion Summon 1 "Fortune Lady" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck by sending Fusion Material Monsters from your hand or side of the field to the Graveyard or banishing them from your Graveyard. If you control a Level 12 Monster, you can add this card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Fortune Fusion" once per turn.

Determining Destiny
Continuous Spell Card
When this card is activated: Add 1 "Fortune Lady" Monster from your Deck to your hand, then, you can banish 1 face-up "Fortune Lady" Monster you control, if possible. During either players turn, you can send this face-up card you control to the Graveyard: Until the End Phase, face-up "Fortune Lady" Monsters you control are unaffected by card effects, except by "Fortune Lady" effects. You can only activate 1 "Determining Destiny" effect per turn and only once that turn.[/spoiler]

Nothing, huh... Thomas mused. Fortune Lady Purgatory won't be protected by Messengelato's attack. She knows how to play her cards well, and her strategy was solid. However... Thomas drew his card. ...No, the duel's not over yet. She might have something that can turn the situation around within her deck. Best I keep playing defensively: that Future Visions card will still delay my summons for a turn. 

"I Normal Summon Madolche Magileine." A purple-dressed witch riding on a fork with a sweet puffball stabbed on it's prongs flew from the castle to the field, though she vanished when she arrived at the duel area. "While Future Visions will banish her, her effect still activates, allowing me to add a Madolche monster from my deck to my hand, and I choose Madolche Hootcake. I now activate my Double Summon spell card, allowing me a second Normal Summon. I Normal Summon a second Madolche Magileine, adding Madolche Mewfeuille to my hand through her effect, though she is banished as well. Now, my Madolche Messengelato will attack your Fortune Lady Purgatory." Messengelato lept, and crash landed on Purgatory. "I set one card face down and end my turn."

Her next draw just might be her last...

LP: 5200

Field: Madolche Messengelato (2100ATK) Madolche Marmalmaide (2500DEF)

S/T: Madolche Chateau, Tokkosho of Ghost Destroying, 1 facedown.

Hand: 2 

Graveyard: Maxx 'C', Pot of Duality, Solemn Warning, Double Summon

Removed: 2-Madolche Magileine 

Kiyo Arno made the first turn and was able to go first. Though it was interesting watching a train having to make turns. Alright I'll go first.

Turn 1: Kiyo Arno

I activate Black Whirlwind and with it once per turn I when I normal summon one Blackwing monster I can add one blackwing monster with less attack from my deck to my hand. I start with summoning Shura the Blue Flame. A giant blue bird came out and flew next to Kiyo. With Black Whirlwind I can now add Kalut the Moon Shadow from my deck to my hand. Then I set one card face down and end my turn. 

Turn 2: Elena

Alright, now I draw. Hmmm first I Summon Night Express Knight. I can summon this monster without tributes and then his attack drops to zero. Next to Dekoichi another set of train tracks appears next to Elena and from a portal came another train but this time there was a massive knight riding the creature. Now I activate Machine Duplication. If I have a machine monster with 500 or less attack points I can special summon up to two copies of that monster from my deck. Kiyo grimaced as he watched two more train tracks appear in line next to him and two more Knights came out. Now I conduct the overlay network and my weakened Knight with one of my stronger knights. Two of the knights disappeared into the overlay network. XYZ SUMMON! Superdreadnought Cannon Gustav Max! Above Dekoichi Elena pointed to the sky and the three train tracks magically floated above her and a massive cannon arose out of the Network. 

Two cards led you to all of this...impressive Kiyo added. It gets better! I activate Gustav Max's effect. I detach one Xyz material from this card and Deal you 2000 points of damage. The massive cannon aimed directly at the Kiyo and unleashed a massive shell. Kiyo was literally launched upward as his lifepoints went down (KA: 8000-->6000). He grimaced as he had to make a rough landing. Next I activate the spell card The Big One. Hmmm that sounds dirty when I think about it. Anyway this is allows any card that has a once per turn ability to do that ability once again during the turn. Sooo Gustav Max take another shot at this "invader." The cannon absorbed another material and fired another shell at Kiyo. (KA: 6000-->4000). Half my life down in one go...pretty impressive. I know right. Now I activate the spell card Train Connection with this I get to banish 2 level 10 Machine-monsters. Then I get to  double the attack points of my Gustav and it even gets piercing. Now Gustav attack his Shura. The massive machine plows directly ahead and rams directly into Shura. Well this was fun! Not so fast I discard Kalut the Moon Shadow! Now my Shura gains 1400 attack points. Ahhh just enough to live huh. (KA: 4000-->1400) Alright I set one card and end my turn. 

Turn 3: Kiyo Arno

Draw. Since you control a monster and I control no monsters I can special summon Argyros the Alpenglow! A massive bird flew next to Kiyo. Then I'll activate my trap card Skill Drain! Elena shouted as the monsters proceeded to get darker on the field. Ugh! He sped up and noticed a glimmer on the road and once he sped past it the gust dragged the card up and successfully grabbed an action card. I activate Action Magic Speed Spell Overboost with this I get 4 more speed counters. Well you picked that up quick didn't you? Elena said with a scoff. Yeah my synchro professor makes all of his students take an elective on riding duels. He sped up once again and saw a spell card on the road. Let's try this again! Action spell Another Overboost. Now 4 more speed counters. Now that I have 11 counters I can use the effect of Speed World 2 to remove ten of those counters to destroy one card on the field and I destroy Skill Drain. A powerful rain of light came down and destroyed the Skill Drain card. Now I summon Blizzard of the Far North! A fluffy white bird came by and flew on the other side of Argyros. Now with Blizzard's effect I get to summon one level 4 Blackwing monster from my graveyard so come on back Kalut. A small bird with a red and yellow face came out kneeling in defense mode. Don't forget my Whirlwind's effect and with that I will be able to search Physta the Howl and add that to my hand. Now because I have two or more Blackwings on the field I can Special Summon Physta the Howl. Next to the other three birds a new bird with horns on its shoulders appears. 

Four monsters...well that's excessive isn't it? You seem to warrant all of my skill so I can't hold back in this duel. So time for me to show you one of my aces. I tune Physta, Kalut and Argyros...Clustering stars of light! Come forth, crackle down and cover the skies with black feathers. Take Flight! SYNCHRO SUMMON RAIJIN THE DIVINE LIGHTNING!! Elena looks upward as the sky grows dark and the stars go up to the darkness. Descending from the darkness came a massive monster with imposing black wings. Raijin and Physta's skills activate I get to add two Blackwing monsters to my hand. I choose to get two Bora the Spears. Next, since I control a Blackwing monster I can special summon both of them! If my monster didn't have 6000 attack I would be worried with all of this spam summoning. Yeah, about that, I activate Raijin's effect. I can target two monsters on the field and change their battle positions and drop their ATK and DEF to 0. Raijin claps his hands and the a lightning bolt cracks down on the two machines and they shift in defense mode and turn gray. Oh crap the spear people pierce don't they? I'm glad you're catching on. Well Raijin pierces too but that is besides the point. Now I get to attack. Boras take her down! The birds then begin to spin rapidly and they plow through the two machines (Elena: 8000-->4600). Blizzard attack her directly. The white bird attacked dive bombed directly at Deikoichi (Elena: 4600-->3300). Now Raijin attack her with Black Lightning! The massive bird creature blast Dekoichi and Elena gets rattled and with her lifepoints decreasing (Elena: 3300--> 200). Pretty good LDS kid you didn't finish the job. Guess that's typical. I see you're funny but did you forget about my facedown card. Seriously? Yep with it I activate the facedown card Call of the haunted. With it I can revive one monster from my graveyard and I choose to summon Shura the Blue Flame! So this is game? Yep. You put up a very good fight for one turn sorry but I have to OTK you. Shura obliterate! The massive blue bird came down and destroyed Elena's mode of transportation (Elena: 200-->0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The church of Sacred Light was actually a safe haven for wayward students and youth. Almost akin to homeless shelter as it were. The inside of course would like that of a church. Church pews and people praying were all around. A very peaceful time was being had at the Church of Sacred Light. But that all changed when the LDS students attacked. They came in and stormed the school. With anger and blood lust the students just started challenging people. Most of these people were simple bystanders who were coming for a place to worship. Naturally students came back and tried to defend the school and led the students to the massive basement of the school where the Duel Arenas were located. 

It seemed that there were a couple of leaders of the Rebel faction and they were met in some kind of tag duel with some of the more loyal students. Hopefully they would get some kind of aid.

This duel was turning worse faster and faster. She had to draw a Monster, otherwise he would certainly lose this duel before she had another draw. 'Damnit.' She had such an awesome start and yet, she had to rely on topdecking. So she drew her, possibly last, card in this duel: 'Allure of Darkness'.

With no other possibilitys, she just smashed Allure in her Disk and picked up the top two cards of her Deck. 'Dark Renewal' and 'Solitaire Magician'. No DARK Monsters. She had to send all cards to the Graveyard. She let out a soundless sigh and pointed a finger at Thomas 'It's your turn', before raising both arms 'Come at me'. She was most likely defeated, unless some miracle happened.

[spoiler="Current Field"]Haru: 7500 LP
Deck: 27
Hand: 0
Spells/Traps
Graveyard: Fortune Lady Water, Fortune Fusion, Fusion Reserve, Fortune Lady Earth, Fortune Fusion, Catoblepas and the Witch of Fate, Fortune Lady Purgatory, Solitaire Magician, Future Visions, Dark Renewal, Allure of Darkness
Banish: Fortune Lady Fire, Fortune Lady Dark,
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Custom Cards"]Fortune Lady Purgatory

Fortune Lady Quake

Fortune Fusion
Normal Spell Card

Determining Destiny
Continuous Spell Card

So that's it... It appears that she seems to rely on luck during some part of the duel. She knows her cards well enough, even though she 's mute. However, relying on luck reduces consistency in a deck... or maybe her duels aren't usually like this... I'll have to ask her later.

"My turn. Due to Future Visions effect, both my Magileines return to the field. Now, I Normal Summon Madolche Mewfeuille. Mewfeuille can Special Summon a monster from my hand, but since it was normal summoned, Future Visions will banish it, allowing room on the field to carry out the chain through. I special Summon Madolche Hootcake. I now wage a direct attack with all of my monsters." Spells were cast. Strikes were dealt. And with 7900 points of damage dealt, Haru lost the duel.

The field spells faded away, replaced by the auditorium in LDS. Unsurprisingly, the auditorium was empty. Thomas walked over to his former opponent. "Hey," he said, "you were pretty good back there. I mean, it's obvious that you knew how to play your deck well; I was a bit stumped for a while back there. Anyways, you said you wanted to team up with someone for the assault on the other schools, right? Er, if that's fine with you." 

Five Monsters struck her with attacks, sending her flying across the empty LDS auditorium. This Thomas was indeed a strong duelist. When he came over and asked her about the attacks, she nodded with a smile. It was oblivious that he was not just asking for her opinion but indeed wanted to team up with her. She may lost the duel, but she gained a comrade.

To excited to write on her cards, she held four fingers up and tilting her head to one side, with a questioning look. 'Which school should we go to?' Then, she made a gesture as if riding a Motorcycle and shook her head. 'Not the Riding Duel School.'

She felt like adding something else to what she just said, so she picked up a card from the top of her Deck, looked at it with disgust and placed it back on top, before looking to Thomas and shaking her head. 'I do not always pull such bad luck.' Hopefully her newest comrade was good in charade.

Upon entering the School of Sacred Light, Koto wondered why it would attack another school. From what he could tell it was actually just a normal church with normal people wanting peace. Looking around he couldn't see any signs of where a duel field would be at. There was no sign of marks on the floor, so the fields weren't in the floor. So that would either mean the fields were outside or there was a basement area to keep the church as clear as possible. Deciding to show his respects while he was here, Koto sat down and waited to see if anyone was here looked like a duelist.

After a few minutes the doors were forced open and the only thing Koto didn't want to happen happened, a squad of LDS students arrived. He had to find the head of the school before the raid got out of hand. Koto decided to follow the rest of the students down into the dueling field, it would be a good idea to see if there was anyone who had a grudge against LDS here. He only knew that he wouldn't find anything out by asking if his cover was blown, so he would have to hope no-one has here who would recognize him here. Well if he was recognized he still had the option to refuse the duel, despite what other students might think of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kohana was lost, She only knew the route between her house, LDS and a cafe. She had started heading towards the School of Sacred Light, but got distracted by a duel taking place in a park and lost the group she was tagging along with. Going the way she thought the group had went, Kohana found herself at what looked a building surounded by vehicles, sighing Kohana decided to head in anyway despite it not being her original target. Looking around Kohana saw a screen portraying a duel currently going on. One of the duelist was from her own Synchro class, the other she assumed was from this school. Waiting to see what would happen now Kohana decided to take a seat and wait for a student to approach her.

"Please! I'm sorry!" The sniveling customer, now feeling rather humilated at being beaten so readily, cried to Sora. "Your friend's app isn't bad!" He suddenly realized something. "In fact, I think I know the problem now! That Xyz Monster had some sort of effect!"
"Umm..." Sora wondered, now a bit confused. "What's an Eks-Sees Monster?"
The former customer blinked before deciding to just get out of there, bowing to Yuruko before leaving.
Yuruko walked over to Sora, smirking at all of that. "Impressive work. Now, I'll help you out with your problem."
"Good. We need to go back to my place, though."
"Sure. Lead the way."
And, with a bit of aplomb, Sora did.

Hexe was liking how all of this was coming together...up until she decided to double-check the current status of their target to make sure they had time to get everything together, at which point her expression of satisfaction turned into one of shock, her pupils dilated and her jaw hanging. "Umm...we have a problem..." She turned around the laptop to show a series of Twats about LDS attacking the school, accompanied by Kudzu videos showing people bursting into the church-like room. "We are NOT infiltrating that f**king building. Not anymore. We're going to need either another plan to attack the Sacred Light, or maybe try a different school." She turned the laptop around and fished for a device, pulling out what looked like the insides of a smartphone affixed to a basic piece of metal with a USB attachment, which she plugged into her computer. "In the meantime, I'm going to f**k up the sh*tstain that ruined our plan."

The girl seemed excited to find a partner from this duel. She did some more expressions, showing 4 fingers, and tilting her head. She then charaded motorcycle riding, followed by a shake of her head. 

Hmm... "Well, obviously not the Riding school, since neither of us ride a motorcycle. Probably the school of Sacred Light, since that would be the only place to use field spells..." 

Thomas then saw Haru draw a card off her deck, made a face, returned it to the deck, and shook her head again.

Ok, that... um... she drew a card and showed dismay, so bad luck? Followed by a denial, so she's probably trying to say that her luck isn't that bad. Or something like that. 

"Actually, hold on a moment," Thomas said. He went to check his topic, seeing several posts so far. There were a couple of links, including a live stream at the school of Sacred Light. There, it was a mess: a whole lot of students seemed to have bull-rushed through the front door. "Well, looks like that's a no-go. Take a look." He showed the stream to Haru. "From what I inferred, it seems that the least amount of students are at the Ring-top school. I don't really require my Field Spell in my deck, though it's a bonus. Anyways, do you want to head over there?

It would be anyone who could be shocked the OTK Damian witnessed, but to see someone OTK as well as he did and as quick was phenomenal to him. She didn't even sack her way through most of it either, just did what a normal Synchron Deck could do, but he's never seen one go that crazy before. Suddenly a roar of clapping was heard and suddenly the mysterious man seemed more of a wimp than that OTK made him. With his sudden apologies, he took off and Damian only thought to himself, "What a character." Since the duel ended, he decided to leave the area, but had nowhere to go. He had no destination, only a goal: Find someone who would be reliable enough against the raids. Eventually, Damian overheard a foreign accent:

"Guten tag. You may call me Hexe Trude. This is my associate Suijo. We are planning to infiltrate the Sacred Light. Want in?"

Damian took a minute to think about it. He knew Hexe looked dodge and with that he already found her to be less reliable. Her activities on her laptop looked suspicious, and he could just tell already that she was the person who would manipulate to get her way. However, after looking at himself in his all black clothing and hair and realizing his merciless dueling, he decided he was no less shady and had nothing to do with anything evil, so he preceded to introduce himself.

"Hope you don't mind if I drop in. The name is Damian Daku, and I would like to join your group raiding the Sacred Light."

Thomas actually seemed to understand the gestures she made. She hit a real jackpot with this guy. Also, he was none of those 'Card Games on Motorcycles!!!' guys. Going to the Duel School of Sacred Light... That would be good. Being able to use all her cards, dealing with some overly religious guys believing in their god to win the duel for them... That would be fun.

"Well, looks like that's a no-go. Take a look."

He ripped her out of her thoughts by showing her a video. It seemed to be the Duel School of Sacred Light, being washed over by a wave of blood-hungry LDS Students. She shuddered at the mere thought of being in there. So many people, so many guys and so loud. She ferociously shook her head and when Thomas suggested to go to Ringtop Duel School, Haru finally took out her phone, because she couldn't get what she wanted to say now over to him with charade. That would be too much. So she just typed her message into her phone and showed it to him: 'I'm fine with Ringtop. Want to show those silly acrobats the power of Fortune Dueling. But how? Just go there and storm?'

The Duel Runner's engine revved up before its rider continued on, leaving an annoyed Aureli by herself outside of the LDS building.

"...meanie," she muttered to herself before opening up the book she always carried to reveal the child-sized dueldisk attached to its unusual mechanical brush. She put it on and held the brush in her right hand before pulling out of her deck and sliding onto the disk one of her two Blue-Eyes Toon Dragons. "Time to fly the Toon Express." Pressing a hidden button on her disk, it scanned the card before the paintbrush's tip began to glow with an artificial light.

She made the action of 'painting' in the air with a few strokes, leaving behind a light-bluish orb in the air before reforming and solidifying into the shape of the Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon, though this one being about the size of a miniature pony. She quickly got onto it's back and lightly kicked its sides, signalling to get up into the air, which it was quick to. With a few more motions did the Toon Dragon begin to fly toward where Aureli wanted it to go, toward the Performing Arts dueling school...

(Incoming Toon!)

"How indeed...," Thomas mused. "Well, I suppose it would depend on the situation at the school itself. Best we head on over there first." Thomas motioned Haru to follow. As they left the school grounds, they caught sight of a person... riding a duel monster... that was flying... 

"... What." Thomas uttered softly, after the person flew off. "How is that a thing?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The duo eventually made it to the very large circus tent where the Ringtop dueling school was located. While there were signs of several people going in at once, most likely other LDS students, it didn't seem as that many people came here in the first place. There was a lot less property damage, and there didn't seem to be anyone guarding entrance to the school. The sounds of dueling were evident from the entrance way. Thomas and Haru stood a bit away from the school grounds, taking in the sight of the school of the Performing Arts. 

Hmm... There doesn't seem to be that many LDS students here. It's likely that most of them blew off the threat of this school, considering they're rather circus-like in appearance. Whatever the case, it does seem less severe than the onslaught on the Sacred Light school. 

"Seems we could just walk in the front door..." Thomas said to Haru. "Sounds good to you?"

As the different LDS students started to crawl up towards the Ring Top circus. It was easily noticed that there wasn't any hard access to the school. The students were able to simply walk in. As they were entering the students would notice the odd silence of it all but as they entered they would see flickering lights that appeared down the hall. It was interesting though. As the students walked into what looked like a giant stage they would notice a litany of seats much like they all got tickets to a grand show. The LDS Students were now all around some center stage waiting for...something. Something they didn't even know they were getting. But then the lights came on! 

They could clearly see they were in the center of the circus and from the floor uprose a one man at that moment his theme song started to play.

~theme song~

At that moment the school was filled with life outside of the LDS students. Trapeze artists, jugglers, clowns and many more students filled the area performing for the students. Within an instant the rage that people had developed had simply subsided as everyone was enjoying the show. It was almost magical as the power of entertainment can make things better, but once the show was over the performs slinked into the shadows and the ringleader was on the stage by himself. 

Ladies and Gentlemen! Thank you for attending the latest performance of the RingTop. We are glad you LDS students were so eager to come down to watch. Ahhh but that is not why we are here correct? We are here because you seem to have questions and we are the ones with answers. How do we answer these questions in this day and age? Why of course there is only one answer! With a duel! So come challengers take the stage with my as I will take on one if not all of you in our special Free-For-All Action Duel!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seemed as if the school of Sacred Light was able to actually defend itself from the massive slew of invaders of course it seemed that there forces (aka the homeless students that they have taken in) had more spirit than they initially thought. Nevertheless the staff was slowly escorting people out of the building now sure if the current predicament would be safe. Thanks to the need to duel on the duel stadiums it seemed that patience was able to tame the beast. Though it couldn't be helped that someone would notice that one of the students was not actually showing the same amount of bloodlust that the others were. 

Koto was soon approached by one of the attendants at the school and his voice was oddly peaceful for one whose home was being literally attacked in a rage. You seem to have a level head about you. Am I to assume you are a leader of this group?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Kiyo had defeated Elena the two "machines" appeared solid long enough for the two duelist to ride back to the beginning where the stage began. It was good to say that the participants began to develop some weird kind of friendship as they seemed to destroy each other. Elena walked with Kiyo back to the starting point laughing slightly. Hmmm I think you were still holding back in that duel too. Which is just insane. Elena threw him a sideways glare, but all Kiyo did was shrug. The situation was plenty funny already no need to add salt on the wound. As they both walked back Kiyo noticed that there was a new student in the crowd. One of the synchro students...well this stage is practically an homage to the birth of Synchro summoning it is natural for synchro students to want to come here. Elena noticed the student too but that it wasn't more than another mook to her. Besides none of this mattered anyway. They earned the right to actually go down to the underworld. 

Alright prep kids...hope you enjoyed the show I gave you. Make no mistake it is much harder once you get down to the underworld but if you all are at the very least half as tough as this guy you may have a shot. So whichever you punks are ready to tried your hand at being a real duelist just stand next to Mr. Arno here. Elena looked at the LDS students just daring to see if one of them would actually be bold of enough to take the plunge. 

Koto looked at the attendant who had walked over to him asking if he was the leader of the group of the LDS students. Giving a quiet laugh "No," looking around Koto knew that it was only a matter of time until someone recognized him "I'm just here to talk about the recent attacks on LDS students and staff. I've heard that this school along with 3 others were behind the attacks and came to investigate, though I find it strange that a church would take part in attacking a school." After scanning the room Koto decided to take a risk. "Would it be possible to see who is in charge here, I would also like to keep dueling to a minimum."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kohana wondered whether or not she should go down into the 'Underworld' as it was put. She hadn't even wanted to arrive her anyway, but she could help but wonder if there was a reason other than her terrible sense of direction got her here. Deciding to go down into the 'Underworld', Kohana got up and headed over to Kiyo Arno. She knew that with her current deck it would be hard to maintain field presence but she would just have to try her luck in the duels. Thinking of ways her deck could beat her opponents, she thought of her key card of exploiting her monsters abilities 'DNA Surgery', if she lost that card against a non-light deck she wouldn't stand a chance.

As Damian asked to join Hexe's small group, he immediately experienced a strange pain that he instantly recognized. As he begins to grow weak, he dashes off in attempt to become unnoticeable. As he finds himself in a back corner of the school, Damian breathes heavily as he suffers what would appear to be a seizure of some sort. From this, he receives a strange vision. He can only watch what is projected as he sees several LDS students charge at a church, dueling every person in sight. What seemed like innocent people were being dragged in and seemingly forced rage was the fuel of these LDS animals. From there, Damian saw two things to end the strange vision. The first was the name of the church, "Duel School of Sacred Light", which alerted him since that was the school he wanted to invade. What did this mean? Then, a clock appeared with a time.

As Damian flew out of this strange moment, he checked his phone to see how much time had passed. To his surprise, it was the exact time that was in his vision. Did that actually matter? Was it real? Was it a warning? He had received a vision like this when he was just a kid, but none like this that seemed as realistic. In this light, it must be going on right now. It served as a self warning, perhaps. The Sacred Light was not the place to go to. It was also ideal that he would go on his own, as to avoid anything similar to the disaster at the Sacred Light. However, both of these factors did put Damian at a disadvantage then, wherever school he went to. Before he began to rethink it all out, he quickly decided his next choice was RingTop. As he thought about this, he led himself on his way to gather directions and take the next train down.

As he settled in, he noticed another LDS student. The student, who most likely saw him in his mental episode earlier, asked him politely, "Where did you go to? Are you alright?" Damian remained quiet and it slightly frustrated his schoolmate, "Why aren't you speaking to me?" Wanting to let it slide without having to explain something he simply could not, Damian quickly gave a simple reply. "I'm fine now."

As he began to leave the train and head to the school, he stepped on and nearly tripped upon a huge black cloth. He picked it up and noticed it to be an easily fit cape. "Since these are duels of entertainment, might as well give something else for the crowd to enjoy."

When he finally reached the school, he noticed that other students were slightly ahead of him, and that some sort of circus act was going on. As it went on, Damian snuck his way to the front of it all to see exactly why was going on. While he was perplexed by the show, he immediately took in what he assumed was to be his future opponent. As the show came to an end, the ringmaster was left solo.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Thank you for attending the latest performance of the RingTop. We are glad you LDS students were so eager to come down to watch. Ahhh but that is not why we are here correct? We are here because you seem to have questions and we are the ones with answers. How do we answer these questions in this day and age? Why of course there is only one answer! With a duel! So come challengers take the stage with my as I will take on one if not all of you in our special Free-For-All Action Duel!

At this moment, a cloaked figure stepped to the stage, seemingly to accept the challenge.

"I'm not familiar with carnival shows, but I can't say I'd turn down a challenge like this."

"Umm...we have a problem...We are NOT infiltrating that f**king building. Not anymore. We're going to need either another plan to attack the Sacred Light, or maybe try a different school."

Souji was afraid to hear about this, however he thought of something else. "Ever been to the circus, Hexe? What do you say to going straight for that Ring Top school?" he asked, wanting to hear her answer...though knowing her...she'd obviously say yes.

=A few moments later=

Souji, along with Hexe (if she ever decided to go with), arrived with the other LDS Students to the Ring Top circus. He had to admit, it was a bit nostalgic to see this type of circus once again. It had been quite a while since he saw one...that wasn't on the TV or computer screen. Nevertheless, the students entered the big top as they were met with the Ring Leader.

Free for all Action Duel? In a place like this...? the Fusion Duelist was delighted to hear something like this. A place where he could do his own stunts and what-not, without any thing really holding him back. One student immediately answered this, it was one that was trying to get in with them on the Church raid...but his name escaped Souji's mind. Regardless, he moved forward as well. "I'd be happy to entertain this idea. Gives me and my HEROs the room to go wild."

Archived