YGO RP: The LDS LIFE [IC/Accepting]

Love of Ghibli

This guy certainly is a character, Thomas thought, as his opponent's monster tossed him into the air, performing some impressive acrobatics to get an Action Card. When his opponent used Dandylion's effect, he saw an opportunity. "I chain off your monster's effect with the Maxx 'C' from my hand." As he did so, his opponent summoned the two tokens, letting Thomas draw a card. Increasing his hand size, his opponent made a move to destroy his facedown, so he activated it in response. "I chain with Reckless Greed, allowing me to draw two cards." As he drew, a skeletal hand pierced the already used card. Still, I'll have to skip the next two draw phases. His opponent special summoned again, which allowed him to draw again. Unfortunately, the Gigaplant easily destroyed his facedown, Madolche Marmalmaide, who returned to the deck. The other monsters went through, dealing a total of 3300 direct damage. His turn ended with that.

He's got a point, standing around isn't going to work. But I have no idea where I could go... he probably knows where the best paths- no. There are no best paths. He took a look at his own hand, thinking Time to go on the offensive, but this hand won't do against this field. Still, if he Gemini Summons... the action magic is classified as a quick-play, so...

"My turn. Due to my card's effect, I skip my draw phase. I Normal Summon Madolche Messengelato." A blue-haired guy wearing an uniform appeared, ready to move. "Battle. Messengelato attacks your Mathematician." As Messengelato dashed at his target, intending to strike the old man down quick, Thomas dashed down the street. Spotting another Action card on the sidewalk, he made a beeline towards it. "I set 3 cards facedown!" he exclaimed, setting his action card with two other cards. This allowed him to snatch up the card, adding his second Action spell to his hand. Messengelato made his way over to him rather quick. "Turn end."

Field: Madolche Messengelato 1600 ATK

3 S/T facedown

Hand: 4 + 1 action card.

Graveyard: MST, Duality, Maxx 'C', Reckless Greed.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shizun laughs as the boy attempted to set an Action Card. Well I guess you out here new to the game, don't know all the rules and such. Shizun twirls his finger through his hair on his vine like throne and swings lazily. Action Cards can't be set...they completely grab play. If you could run around and set stuff well then that would just be ratchet! Anywho I guess one of those set cards just fizzles then. Shizun tilts his head as one of his opponents face-downs just fizzled away. You gotta understand Action is the name of the game! Anywho... when you destroy Mathematician by battle I get to draw one card. Shizun drew his card and tilted his head at how...not truly aggressive his opponent was. Hmmm I guess you one of those defensive type people huh? OH well, someone's gotta be the back up singer right? 

Draw. Hmm I don't wanna do the obvious so I normal summon Card Trooper. A mechanical little red toy machine appeared between Gigaplant and Chirumbe. Now I activate his ability. I mill up to three cards and he gains 500 attack points for each card I mill. So of course I mill all 3 like a boss. What was hilarious was that he milled Miracle Fertilizer, Ivy Shackles and Botanical girl. A sigh and an eye twitch as it wasn't anything, if any Miracle Fertilizer would've been a nice draw. Well with that my monster's attack is now 1900. Next I activate the Spell Card: Her Majesty's Garden. You see this here card. This card is only for the baddest and basest B**CHES in the game. So watch as it gets to work. Let's have Card Trooper attack first. The robot fires to massive shots at Messengelato. Behind those shots came as series of vines and maples hoping for a direct attack. Sometimes I'm just too fabulous. Shizun says with a hair flip. 
[spoiler: Stats]

Life: 7900

Field: Chirubimé, Princess of Maples (1800/2800) ATK , Gigaplant (2400/1200) ATK, Card Trooper (1900/400) ATK, Fluff token (0/0) DEF
S/T: Her Majesty's Garden

Hand: 1 + 1 AC
Grave: Miracle Fertilizer, Botanical Girl, Mathematician, Talaya, Princess of Cherry Blossoms, 84's Messenger, Fragrance Storm, Ivy Shacklesx2, Evil Thorn x3; One-for-One; Dandylion; Trade- In; Tytannial, Princess of Camellias

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Customs]

cSzLPiU.jpg

Once per turn during either player's turn. If a Level 8 or higher Plant-type monster would be destroyed by a card effect, You can send 1 Plant-type monster with the same Attribute from your Deck to the grave instead. While this card is one the field you may add 1 Plant-type monster whose ATK or DEF is 2800 from your deck to your hand instead of conducting your normal Draw Phase.

[/spoiler]

Thomas watched as the Action Magic he tried to set fizzled away."Action Cards can't be set... they're completely grab-play," his opponent said. I see... This card will work better, though. He then summoned Card Trooper, used it's effect to mill, but- "I discard Effect Veiler from my hand to negate that effect." As he did so, a blue haired woman clothed in white spread her wings around Card Trooper. He played a permanent magic, and went for the kill. However... 

"I activate the Action Magic, Illusion Dance. Now all our monsters switches to defense mode." A haze entered the arena, intoxicating the attacking monsters and having them dance together... with Messengelato for some reason. When the battle phase ended, they came to their senses, and quickly leap back to their side of the field. "And since the battle phase ended, our monsters return to attack mode." Messengelato made a disgruntled noise. 

"My turn, and I skip my draw phase." Time to get to work. "I Normal Summon Madolche Hootcake. By removing one monster from my Graveyard, I can Special Summon a Madolche monster from my deck. So properly greet Madolche Angelly. Next, I'll use her effect to tribute it to Special Summon another monster from my deck, like my second Messengelato. And when Messengelato's special summoned, I can add a Madolche Spell/Trap from my deck to hand." As he added the card to his hand, he showed it to his opponent. "Here's what I got, and I'll activate it right away: my own permanent magic, Madolche Ticket. And now, I overlay both of my Messengelato's and construct the overlay network. Majestic queen of sweets, descend from your throne and grace us with your presence. I Xyz Summon! Madolche Queen Tiaramisu!" A woman with light purple hair and brown clothes, with a scepter appeared, the two Xyz material circling the scepter. "I activate Tiaramisu's effect. By discard an Xyz material, I can return two Madolche cards from my Graveyard to my Deck." He discarded a Messengelato, then took that card and Angelly, and returned them to the deck. "Then, I can return cards from your field to your deck, equal to the number of cards I returned. So I send back Gigaplant and your princess of maples, Chirubime! And since a monster returned to the deck, Ticket activates, allowing me to special summon from the deck. So welcome back Messengelato. Alright, battle time. Madolche Hootcake attacks your Card Trooper." Hootcake made a dive at the vulnerable robot. As Messengelato was prepared to dash, Tiaramisu was reciting a spell to use. 

LP: 4400

Field: Hootcake (1500Atk) Messengelato(1600Atk) Tiaramisu(2200Atk)(1 Material)

S/T: two facedown, Madolche Ticket

Graveyard: MST, Pot of Duality, Reckless Greed, Maxx 'C', Battle Burner, Illusion Dance

Hand: 2

Removed: Effect Veiler

The boy managed to actually use an Action Card...That was new. Shizun then watched as the boy proceed with his own turn. And what a turn it was. Oh now it wasn't just the mailman it was the entire Candyland Entourage! Once the Queen descended Shizun sucked his teeth as he wasn't impressed. Basic lookin' candy skank. Unfortunately she had one of the few abilities that got around his plants being sent to the graveyard. Oh this might get rough. Once that happened he only witnessed as the Candy people made there assault. The owl smashed through his card trooper and the mailman must've taken out his last defense the beautiful fluff token that was probably forgotten about. Unfortunately, those were the only lines of defense so in came queeny! With her spell of pastry doom Shizun was literally tossed around the Action Field like a leaf in the wind as his lifepoints trailed down. 

He laughed as his lifepoints took quite the beating and made his way to his feat. When card trooper is destroyed and sent to the graveyard I get to draw a card! He looked at his card and the rest of his hand and snickered. He made his way to his feat and dusted himself off. Ok, I see, someone got some bite in them. One of them wait and see types...cute, very cute! I got you boo, let's see how I do! 

Dr..Oh you know what I'm going to activate the effect of my continuous spell. I don't need to draw! I'm just gon' add one of my beautiful boss plant divas straight to my hand! A card popped from his deck to reveal that it was once again Chiribumé of Maples. Now I activate my spell card Pot of Dichotomy with this I can return three creatures of different types from my grave back to my deck to draw two cards...and I skip my battle phase this turn. Card Trooper, Mathematician and Dandylion go back to the deck and now I draw two cards. Shizun looked at his two cards and hoped for the best. Once he looked at them they were...nice. Alright... I...Shizun paused as he realized his opponent had two face-downs. Ugh caution, doubt, such horrible things to be feeling during clutch time. SWAGYOLOBLAZINFOLYFE!! I activate 84's messenger! And then I use its final effect to reveal 3 BOSS BASED REAL B**CHES the skeletal man and the flowery maiden danced around Shizun as he revealed Marina, Chiribumé and Delilah. He proceeded to glow almost green as the blue fire and rose petals surrounded him. Now that I've revealed my monsters I get to add two more to my hand and then special summon one plant monster from my hand to the field. So come on Niobe and Tytannial! Take the stage Tytannial! as the lovely lady hit the field she arose from a beautiful camellia. Now I shall I set the scales with Delilah and Noibe. Floating on the sides of Shizun now there were two massive six armed ladies who seemed to be meditating and under them appeared the numbers 2 and 9. Swing Pendulum of my soul give me the strength to molly wop these unrighteous skanks across the skies! Pendulum Summon! A circle appeared in between the two meditating ladies and from it descended a massive hurricane of petals! From these petals appeared Marina and Chiribumé appeared besides their fellow diva. Shizun was pretty happy with that move granted he had to end his turn there. 

[spoiler: Stats]

Life: 4600

Field: Chirubimé, Princess of Maples (1800/2800) DEF; Tytannial, Princess of Camellias (2800/2600) ATK; Marina, Princess of Sunflowers (2800/1600) ATK
S/T: Her Majesty's Garden; Niobe, Princess of the Night Lotus (Scale 9); Delilah, Princess of the Day Lillies (Scale 2)

Hand: 1 AC
Grave: Pot of Dichotomy; Talaya, Princess of Cherry Blossoms, 84's Messenger x2, Fragrance Storm, Ivy Shackles, Evil Thorn x3; One-for-One; Dandylion; Trade- In; Tytannial, Princess of Camellias

[/spoiler]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The teachers in the staff room had a front row seat to the shenanigans of their students. Needless to say they were impressed by the show. All around the campus students were unleashing their dueling prowess. Well it looks like my Alice is in fine form. Moping the floor with your Xyz user Nobufusa. Bach! Doesn't matter, it looks like Marco's been teaching contact fusion again. It's like you want your kids to be Xyz users yet you just don't have the testicular fortitued to admit it. HA, have you looked at your overlay network...it looks just like polymerization. What about those Pendulum users? Aesop interrupted. The faculty all took note of the special Pendulum students. Not much right now sure, but they are something to look at aren't they? I guess this means we really are making our own cards then doesn't it? Well look at our boss a youngster with a boundless appetite for knowledge. Definitely a dangerous kind of person. 

The room became oddly silent. Well that is neither here nor there let's sit back and watch some of these. I like this whole concept of Game Children! Sounds...gimmicky. Yes I too am interested in seeing my synchro students using the interestingly limited Ally of Justice go against Marco's weird fusion user that he "lost too." Marco squinted at another screen...Is that...Souji? He snickered. Vivian went back to watching her girl Alice go against the air force. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reiji was busy in his command room giving a slightly sinister smile to all of the data he had recorded from his Pendulum students. They were doing their jobs far quicker than his expectations. Their they were using their new Pendulum cards as if they were always apart of their decks. Though it seems that so far the students have barely scratched the surface of Pendulum summoning. Just to get in an extra summon really. Clearly there was more room for education, but for now it would good enough for him to simply observe them. Unfortunately he would now get a call that ruin the day he was having.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere not on LDS' campus a small orange haired girl was sipping an iced tea and drinking through a straw and talking on what at least looked like a phone. Hey, I heard that Yuto went all wild on an LDS student...Oh a big shot's son... has word spread around campus yet?....Nope...that sucks, well everything is good on our end. We go 4 place good to go and would you know they were willing to help out too...Yea...no force or anything. Don't worry about it I'm sure the snobs will hear about it soon enough. We'll be ready when they do. Alright...cool...yeah...will do...now you're being overprotective...Love ya bro! With a simple click the young girl ended her phone call. She literally jumped up and down in the street so happy about how the grand plan was actually coming to fruition.

Katana left the room and entered the hall, walking towards the Xyz Hall. As he turned a corner he noticed the spectator of his recent match following him. "What're you doing here and why?" As he waited for a response, Katana took a long look at the spectator. The boy was tall and slender, just like himself, and looked as if he was ready to duel. Katana looked at one of his hands, and noticed he was holding his Deck. "So you really want to duel me? I just won 2 matches in a row. You don't want to be my third, do you?"

Using the permanent magic, Thomas's opponent brought Chirubime back to his hand instead of drawing. He then drew more cards through Pot of Dichotomy, skipping his Battle Phase this turn. As he was about to continue, he hesitated, his eyes drawn to the facedowns that were innocently sitting there, worry and doubt dancing in his eyes. With caution, doubt will fester, and will make and break whether a duelist wins or loses, Thomas thought. While he was expecting something to be done about them, his opponent decided to Leroy Jenkins it, with the words SWAGYOLOBLAZINFOLYFE, activating another 84's Messenger. Revealing the three cards in his hand, all high leveled monsters, including - is that card?-, he searched his deck for two other plant monsters, and special summoned a 2800 Atk plant lady. Then he did something unexpected. 

"Now I shall set the scales with Delilah and Noibe," he said, placing the two monsters on the ends of his disk, the ladies rising with a 2 and a 9 appearing underneath them. "Swing Pendulum of my soul give me the strength to molly wop these unrighteous skanks across the skies! Pendulum Summon!" Thomas could only watch in awe as Marina and Chiribume made an entrance to the field. He ended his turn, satisfied with the result.

A Pendulum user! One from that experimental class! Instantaneous Summons without tribute! Darn... I should've activated my trap earlier, Solemn Warning doesn't stop summoning methods... Still, I'll still have the opportunity to win this turn, assuming those cards he used to Pendulum Summon don't have any nasty surprises...

"My turn, and I draw. I activate Hootcake's effect, removing Maxx 'C' to Special Summon Madolche Angelly. I tribute Angelly to Special Summon another Hootcake from my Deck. With that, I can activate Tiaramisu's effect once more, returning your Marina and Tytannial to the deck. And Ticket with activate off that, Summoning the other Messengelato I sent back to the deck." With that, Thomas filled his monster zone completely. I can't ignore that other monster of his; it might have an effect... "I Overlay my two Hootcakes and create the overlay network to Xyz Summon Leviair the Sea Dragon. I'll use his effect to detach one material to summon Effect Veiler. Next I recreate the overlay network with my two Messengelatos for another Tiaramisu. Now I can use my new monster's effect, to return your Chiribime and your Noibe to the deck." With that done, Thomas had a direct line to victory. "I declare a direct attack with my 3 monsters." Leviair released a blast of energy from it's mouth, while the two queen's combined their magical might.

The attacks struck home. And Thomas won. 

The city faded away, returning the surroundings to which it was. Wow. That was exhilarating. Not only Action Duels, but a first-hand look at Pendulum Summoning. And I managed to win. "Hey, that was really fun, we'll definitely have to duel again sometime," he said to his opponent. He checked the time, seeing there was only 30 minutes until his last class of the day. 

LP: 4400

Field: Leviair (1800atk) 2x Tiaramisu (2200atk) Effect Veiler (0def) S/T: 2 facedown, Ticket

Graveyard: MST, Pot of Duality, Reckless Greed, Madolche Hootcake, Battle Burner, Illusion Dance

Removed: Maxx 'C' 

Well this was not the divalicious victory he had hoped for. In fact it wasn't a victory at all. Pity that his opponent had a boss monster that could get over creatures by bouncing them in a non-targeting fashion. Shizun could only watch helplessly as his opponent slowly and systematically bounced his entire field. Tragic really. Granted he had an action spell Illusion Dance in his hand there was no reason to use it. He didn't have a comeback in his next turn anyway. Sihzun could only flick his hair in a somewhat stylish manner as he was literally blasted into the building behind him. He could literally feel the pain of glass going into his side. All the ugh. As his lifepoints dropped down to zero he could see Thomas' image flicker above and be declared the winner. 

As the magical city of lights faded he just laid there lifeless and defeated. It was humbling to say the least. Or maybe a better phrase would be...deflating. His opponent had said something about dueling again sometime, but Shizun was really focused on the beating he just received. It was clearly not top quality material. Minutes later Shizun had picked himself up and dusted himself off. Well that was quite ratchet! Of course he noticed that other students had seemed to be focused on their own lives and not his so he quickly made himself scarce from the duel arena. While walking he took his deck out and looked at...looks like he was going to have to make some fixes to this situation. What good is a story if the hero wins all the time anyway he thought to himself as he walked back into the LDS building. 

Koto shrugged when Katana asked what he was doing "I'm following you as for why that is my business. You also should call people by their names, anyway if its a duel you want then I am happy to oblige. Though you had actually lost your last duel, your opponent had a two traps set which would have banished you Dark Paladin. And even if you managed to avoid that some how and she had her Searcher in Defense she would have taken control of your Dark Paladin using one of her traps and her set Lyna, the Light Charmer, though don't think I'm like her or Professor Marco, I have watched you last two duels and I believe that you are just as skilled as most other students here." Putting his deck back into his deck box Koto awaited Katana's response. "Also, can we keep this duel for later we wouldn't a student who beat a teacher here to be late would we."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kohana began thinking why Koto had accepted the duel. He started his half the amount she started with and had a disadvantage by using a Light deck, though that wouldn't have changed anything it just meant that she wouldn't have to use DNA Transplant. Putting her head on her desk, Kohana thought about getting some sleep before class started again. After a few minutes, she gave up, deciding to check what recent duels had happened. Besides her own there had been people who had been dueling in the courts, with some students catching her eye more than others, they had been using Pendulum monsters. Thinking on how Pendulums could help with field presence with her deck, Kohana stoppped looking and tried to get back to sleep.

"Though you had actually lost your last duel, your opponent had a two traps set which would have banished your Dark Paladin."

'It doesn't matter.' Katana though to himself. 'I still got her life points to zero before she got mine, so I won...'

"Also, can we keep this duel for later? We wouldn't want a student who beat a teacher here to be late would we?"

"Actually... I was heading to the Xyz Hall for a reason." Katana grabbed some cards out of his jacket pocket. "All I've got are Fusion monsters. I need something more versatile than that. There is apparently an Xyz monster created specifically for the use of supporting my style of Deck." He put the cards back away. "But yes, we can hold the duel off until later... Meet me at one of the Action Duel areas after classes have finished. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go see the Xyz teacher about that card I'm after."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh boy! I'm glad I made it to class this time!" Takara shouted. 'I finally get to learn all about Xyz monsters! This is much better than learning about Tribute and Union monsters at my old school.' Takara thought to herself. Just as class was about to start and the overly enthusiastic girl was going to learn the wonders of overlaying monsters, a mysterious boy appeared at the entrance to the classroom. She stared at the odd logo on his t-shirt, which was slightly covered up by his jacket, and soon realized what it was. 'Could it be?! Someone who believes the same things as I do?! Impossible!' To Takara, it was love at first sight. 'I HAVE to meet him! Or at least get his name.'

While it was a very very eventful afternoon it seemed like everything was dying down. Classes were becoming underway. However it seemed like most of the classrooms were actually all a buzz with something other than instruction. One of LDS students, Shingo Sawatari, was said to have come face to face with the LDS attacker and has somehow managed to survive. The classrooms were almost lit with rumors, but this time they have a face and a name to the culprit. Now this was a matter of defending the honor of the school. Naturally though president Himika had already taken measures to ensure that the school was going to save its reputation. The school knew that she took three of the top performing students in the class and would quietly wait for the news of conquest.

Meanwhile outside of the Duel School campus Dr. Marco was simply taking a stroll through some random abandoned docks. Why was he doing this? Well logic would dictate...yeah there is no logic in this. But of course he stopped walking and proceeded to laugh. Well come on now, what is the point of being stealthy if we have to battle it out anyway. Marco said as he turned around to alone shadow in the darkness. He turned around to notice some teenage man with a trench coat and angry disposition. This man looked at him with an evil glare. Marco started laughing got his duel pad ready. I presume you know of LDS. Exactly I'm a teacher and I take it you are one of the people who are targeting my students. DUEL ME! Not one for a lot of words are you? Fine! DUEL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT DAY!!

News hit the campus wide. Dr. Marco was taken down by the enemy. This just got real. Now the students were actually afraid for themselves. Well some of them anyway not all students were so weak or compassionate. Some may even have been happy for the challenge. A general assembly was actually called to assure the students safety. At this point it was hilarious all of the students were here to hear the words of President Akaba and her remaining staff behind her. Ms. Akaba took to the podium and began her speech. 

Students! Do not be afraid! I know that Marco was one of the most beloved professors here but trust us we are not going to let this injustice stand. We have noted that the culprit is an Xyz user and this was Dr. Marco's last sacrifice for us. A way for us to track the culprit. Now my only request is that you, student of the Leo Duel School, DO NOT  go out and seek revenge. Do not take matters into your own hands. We will take care of this and this incident... 

The power mysteriously went out in the auditorium and with there were slight sounds of panic filled throughout the auditorium. After a full minute the lights came on and quite noticeably there was a man in complete black with his face covered hovering in the middle of the auditorium. Gasp were heard as this figured made blank eye contact with Himika Akaba.  Needless to say Himika was more embarrassed by the situation than afraid of the danger. This was not a good way to reassure the students safety. The mysterious figure pointed to Himika. I see you're the boss here. If you care about the safety of your students then you will duel me now! Himika wondered what she should do, she certainly need to by time for students to escape and for the litany of security guards to come and apprehend this fool. But stall for time would've been hard and besides she wasn't a duelist...her sons were. Luckily the answer came for her.

TERRORIST! Shouted Dr. Vivian Jones from behind the President. The masked figure looked at the angry woman made her way to the center. You dare come here and threaten us. I commend you for deviating from your cowardice tactics, but I shall not let this stand. Aesop and Aoi stood up in solidarity of their fellow staff member. You think you can take one member of staff away from these students. See if you can go for two! Dr. Jones' transparent challenge made the room silent and the masked figure looked around. It seemed that some of the students were slowly making moves of their own. The intruder had to think fast. Fine! Your students can watch as another one of their teachers fall.

Hmph! DUEL!

[spoiler: Duel]

Turn 1: Dr. Vivian

Vivian readied her Duel Pad and then she drew five cards.  I start by summoning Gishki Marker to the field and with his effect I'll add Gishki AquaMirror from my deck to my hand. A massive monster with an octopus for a head and numerous blades.  After that I set one card facedown and end my turn. She said with a mischievous snicker as if she was inviting her opponent to do something foolish.

Turn 2: Mystery Man
Draw! I summon Mezuki to the field. With that a massive horse head creature arose with a massive axe. Now I attack! Gishki Marker lunged at the zombie horseman but was quickly cut down. (Dr. V: 4000-->3900). Dr. Jones was completely annoyed with the lack of luster in that attack, but it didn't matter. Now I set four cards face down and end my turn. Four cards appeared behind Mezuki and Dr. Vivian rolled her eyes. 

Turn 3: Dr. Vivian Jones
Draw. She was not impressed with this horrible tactic and it was almost a let down for her students defeat someone so unworthy. Looking at her hand she proceeded to continue playing as normal. I summon Gishki Beast! A weird green fish monster appeared in front of Dr. Jones and she snickered. Now his effect activates. I get bring back my Gishki Marker in defense mode. The beast looks next to himself and his eyes glow. With that the ground ripples like water and Marker returns in a kneeling position. Now I will show you the power of LDS Ritual summoning. I activate Gishki Aquamirror I give up Beast and Marker to Ritual summon EVIGISHKI LEVIANIMA!  A mirror appears under the two creatures and they both dissolve into the whirlpool of water and from that water arises a water dragon with red hair and massive blade. Her roar fills the class room. The masked assailant guarded from the fact that the roar was real. Then he looked at his opponent to realize that she had activated her trap card Ritual Buster! The look of shock was clear on his face. Yeah with this trap card you can't activate anything when I Ritual Summon until my next stand-by phase. 4 facedowns...pathetic! Levianima attack his monster. The dragon flew over to the Mezuki and raised its sword. Levianima's effect is that when I declare an attack I get to draw one card and if it is a Gishki card and I reveal it and then I get to see a card in your hand. She drew her card and unfortunately it wasn't a Gishki card. Meh she said as Levianima slashed the zombie horseman in half. (MM 4000-->3000) I set two cards face down and end my turn. 

Turn 4: Mystery Man

Draw! I summon Zombie Master! A small skeletal man arose from the ground with ragged clothes and he stood next to the mystery man. Now I activate his effect. I send 1 monster from my hand to the graveyard to special summon one zombie from my graveyard. Zombie Master moves his hands and pulls from the grave the horseman with the axe. Now I conduct the overlay network. The two monsters combine and form a swirling vortex. Arise monster of the past bring forth the gift of my power. XYZ SUMMON! Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer! From the vortex arose a massive bird with a musket and two orbs floating around it. Hmmm Xyz monster annoying. Castel's effect activates and I detach both of its Xyz material to return your Ritual monster back to your deck. The two orbs fly into the musket and Castel fires a bullet at Levianima, I activate Aquamirror Cycle! Dr. Vivian Jones interrupted. With this I can tribute my Levianima and Beast and Marker back to my hand. The bullet missed the monster and blazed past her face. She could literally feel the heat from the bullet. Fine! Then Castel will attack you directly! Castel fired another bullet aimed directly at Dr. Vivian and then she flipped up another card. It was a trap card where then she started to laugh. Behind her appeared a massive illusion of a creature with four arms and it looked like a different kind of beetle. My trap is called Aquamirror Illusion and with it I can special summon one of my ritual monsters from my hand. Of course it will come back to my hand at the end of the turn. I'll end my turn then. The large beetle creature returned to Dr. Jones' hand. 

Turn 5: Dr. Vivian Jones

Draw! Let's end this farce of a duel and be prepared to answer to the school for you crimes. I activate one of the staple spell cards for all of my students, Preparation of Rites! With it I can add one level 7 or lower ritual monster from my deck to hand, and add one Ritual Spell card from my grave to my hand. So here comes Evigishki Mind Augus and I'll be putting Aquamirror back into my hand. I'll activate my AquaMirror! By giving up Mind Augus and Beast. Be revived and bring forth the coming apocalypse! See the end as it leads us to our new beginning! Ritual Summon! Gishki Zielgigas! The room was almost filled with a torrent of rain and the massive creature came forth to look down on the battle field. Now let us begin. I pay 1000 lifepoints (Dr. Vivian 3900-->2900) I draw one card and if it is a "gishki" monster I get to send one card from your field to the deck. She revealed Gishki Avance and Zielgigas roared and one of the facedown monsters put it back to the deck. Now I summon Gishki Avance. A gray haired man seemed to drop from the sky with a massive cloak. Now I activate his effect and with that I get to put one "Gishki" monster from my deck to the top of my deck. Gishki Avance waves his cloak and a card floats from the middle of her deck to the top. Now Zielgigas (2900-->1900). The beast roared and revealed Gishiki Psychelone meaning another one of the mystery man's trap cards went up back into the deck. And just because I can...let's do this one more time (1900-->900) She looked at her card and revealed Gishki Shadow and a third card flew. Well that was fortuitous. I'll use my Aquamirror's effect in grave to put Mind Augus from my grave to my hand and shuffle itself back into the deck. Then I can ditch shadow here to add it back to my hand. Now I activate that mirror. Tributing Avance to bring the bringer of the end. Gishki Psychelone! A red headed diva who seemed to be riding a dark see creature appeared right next to Zielgigas.

Well let's see. Only one card left. I'm willing to take the gamble. Psychelone fired a massive purple beam at Castel and the hit seemed to have landed. (MM: 3000-->2850) Now Zielgigas end these shenanigans! Finish this. The massive monster moved to punch the mystery man. I activate Call of the Haunted with this get to summon my Castel back to the the field in attack mode. Delaying the inevitable I would think. The bird only arrived for a second as it caught a massive fist to the face (2850-->1650).  Go on draw your last card. 

Turn 6: Mystery Man

People like you and all of these students don't have any idea about struggle. We've seen wars and battles the likes of which you've never seen and those battles make us stronger and we shall rise above your horrible world, your system, we shall protect our future! Draw! I summon Shutendoji! A red zombie creature with a massive gourd arose. Now I activate Mezuki's effect in my graveyard I get to summon one Zombie type monster from my graveyard by banishing himself. So be revived Zombie Master. The gray haired creature revived next to the red one. Now I conduct the overlay network...Sorry Yuto I have to use your power just this once. Be born leader of the revolution! DARK REBELLION XYZ DRAGON! Into the vortex the two zombies disappeared and out came a powerful dark dragon. I use its ability to detach two Xyz material and I drain half of Zielgigas' attack. Black lighting drains power from Zielgigas and Dr. Jones grimaces a little. Your hypocrisy is about to end here. Rebellious Strike!! The Dragon fires a massive bolt of lightning at Zielgigas and took out Dr. Jones lifepoints with it. In a bright light Dr. Jones disappeared and in her place was a card that floated into the mysterious man's hand. 

[/spoiler]

The mysterious man looked back at the students of this duel school, but he was so distracted by his duel that he totally forgot that the duel was a stall for the security to come. Some students were terrified and some were anxious to take him on needless to say. He definitely just ran out of time. Students of LDS your time is now. Throughout the city there are four duel schools that have agreed to help me in my cause to take you out. The students there have agreed to take your evil down permanently. Come at us if you can? The guards had immediately surrounded the mysterious man and leapt at him, but he made a bright flash and like that he was gone.

In the auditorium appeared three four massive screens showing four different duel schools. 

[spoiler: RingTop School of the Performing Arts]

the_night_circus_by_peachdust-d5vpri4.pn

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Shaolin Hou Duel School]
d39747125f733a18d6b8f42a142d773b-d5jrd3b[/spoiler]

[spoiler: School of the Riding Duel]

speed_world_2_by_alanmac95-d6gaio3.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Duel School of the Sacred Light]

The_church_by_mjagiellicz.jpg

[/spoiler]

Orpheus shook his head. This didn't look as if it would end well. He snatched an Action Card and frowned.

"I end my turn for now."

----------

Yuruko smiled- she had won her first Duel, and it was against the aggressive Deck that her uncle had specifically told her she would be unable to challenge. For a moment, she felt good about herself.

For a moment.

"BUSUJIMA!" an older student yelled, gripping her by the collar of her jacket.

Terrified, Yuruko trembled. "Y- yes?" she squeaked.

He narrowed his eyes. "Your app's busted, Busujima. It said that Poseidra has 2800 Attack Points, but my Blue-Eyes White Dragon was destroyed in battle. You know how many Attack Points Blue-Eyes has, right?"

"Y- yes, 3000, but-" Yuruko started.

"BUT NOTHING!" the older boy screamed in her face. "I demand a full refund, and something to compensate for the embarrassing loss!"

"I- I- I-" Yuruko stuttered.

The older student shifted his hands from her jacket to her neck. "We're waiting!"

Walking into the LDS Northern Court Koto caught sight of Kohana. Walking over, Koto brought out his duel disk. "Lets get this duel over with as quick as possible as I have another duel to attend to, but don't let me win like in your last duel, there is no fun in that."

Kohana nodded, "Very well,"

[spoiler=Duel]

"Duelist locked in battle! Kicking the earth and dancing alongside their monsters! They storm through the field! Behold! This is the newest and greatest evolution of dueling! ACTION DUEL!"

Looking around Koto saw that the saw that they were now in an abandoned factory of sorts, "Well this is interesting, we both run Machine monsters so the field is fitting."

"I'll take the first move, I summon Hyper-Unit Avance and set 2 cards face-down to end my turn." After playing his cards Koto took off heading towards the entrance of the factory.

"I draw, I activate Justice Call, this card allows me to Special Summon 1 Ally of Justice monster from my hand, but as you control a Light monster I can Summon one from my deck instead, so I Summon Ally of Justice Garadholg, that's not all I set 1 monster and 2 cards in my Spell and Trap zone. Now Garadholg attack, Hyper-Unit Avance."

Koto picked up an Action Card, "I activate one of my set cards Super Polymerization, by discarding 1 card I can Fusion Summon a monster using monsters from either side of the field as Fusion material. So by using your Garadholg and my Avance, I Fusion Summon Hyper-Unit Xv-28. Now Avance's effect activates, I can add 1 Hyper-Unit card from my deck to my hand, I add Hyper-Unit UneiBlyte to my hand."

Seeing her opponent using her own monster against her shook Kohana up, where female cyborg once stood there was now a taller and more armoured robot. "I end my turn." It seemed to Kohana that Koto was more skilled than Katana, even if he didn't have the hand he needed he didn't let on but used her own monster against her.

"Well then, I draw, I summon Hyper-Unit UneiBlyte and using its effect by banishing it and one other Hyper-Unit I control I can Special Summon 1 level 7 or lower Hyper-Unit Fusion monster with an equal level to the banished monsters, so by banishing UneiBlyte and Xv-28 I Special Summon Hyper-Unit Xx-61. Now when Xx-62 is summoned I can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Hyper-Unit monster from my graveyard so Avance is reborn. I now attack your face-down monster with Hyper-Unit Avance."

Seeing her opponent attack her only monster which could currently change the game spurred Kohana to move, seeing an Action Card she grabbed it, "I activate the Action Card Mechanical Failure, this not only negates an attack but switches all monsters which haven't attack this turn to Defence postion."

"Well seeing as I have nothing else to do this turn, I end." Looking at his opponent Koto knew there was a reason she wanted to keep that face-down monster.

"I draw, I activate my face-down trap Call of the Haunted to Special Summon Garadholg back from my graveyard, I now summon Ally of Justice Cyclone Creator. That's not all I flip my face-down monster face-up, Lyna, the Light Charmer, when Lyna is flipped face-up I can take control of 1 Light monster my opponent controls, so I take control of your Avance, I now tune Ally of Justice Cyclone Creator to your Avance and my Lyna to Synchro Summon my ace monster, Ally of Justice Decisive Armor, I now activate Decisive Armor's second effect by sending 1 card from my hand to the graveyard I can destroy all spell and traps my opponent controls." Kohana knew that her opponent accepted the duel with out a second thought, so he must know how to get over her Armor. "I know attack your Xx-61 with my Garadholg, when Garadholg battles a Light monster his ATK is increase by 200."

"Not to bad but when Xx-61 is destroyed by battle I can banish one monster you control which has attack, despite you Decisive Armor being my main target only your Garadholg has attack this turn. So say good by to it." Snatching up an Action Card Koto played it, "I activate the Action Card Mechanical Rebirth, this allows me to Special Summon 1 level 4 monster from my graveyard but its type is treated as Machine so I Special Summon Avance once more."

"It doesn't matter Decisive Armor destory Avance. I now end my turn."

"I draw," Koto smiled, "my deck always comes through in fun games, I activate Hyper-Unit Bonding to fuse Hyper-Unit TreiBlyte and Hyper-Unit Gruit to Fusion Summon my second Hyper-Unit Xv-28.I now activate Hyper-Unit Bonding's second effect, by banishing it from my graveyard along with 2 Hyper-Unit monsters I can Special Summon 1 Hyper-Unit Fusion monster, so by banishing Hyper-Unit TreiBylte and Gruit I Special Summon Hyper-Unit Wy-81. I activate Wy-81's effect when it is Summoned by the effect of a Hyper-Unit card I can destroy all monsters you control, but I can't attack this turn and you gain life equal to the destroyed monsters levels, so with that my turn is over."

Kohana, wondered what her opponent was doing he gave up his attacks to destory her monsters but at the cost of raising her life to 12200. "I draw, I set one monster and 1 card in my spell and trap zone and end." Knowing with the way things were going Kohana knew she couldn't stay in the game for ever but with her set card she could get out of it.

"I draw," looking at the sole card in his hand Koto knew he was getting closer to bringing out his own ace, "I summon Hyper-Unit QueiBlyte and attack your monster with QueiBlyte."

"The monster you just destroyed was Ally Salvo, and using it's effect I can destroy two light monsters you control so I destroy Hyper-Unit Wy-81 and Xv-28."

Koto smiled, "You think that my Xv-28 would disappear that easily, using its effect I can banish 1 Hyper-Unit from my graveyard instead of it being destroyed. So I banish Hyper-Unit Avance. I now attack you directly with Xv-28 drawing the first blood in this match." (Kohana 12200 - 9900)

"I draw, I activate my face-down card Call of the Haunted to Special Summon Cyclone Creator back to the field, I now summon another Ally Salvo and Synchro Summon Ally of Justice Catastor, I now attack QuieBlyte."

"I can't have you doing that right now I activate the Action Magic, Mechanical Failure, negating the attack and switching all monsters which haven't attack into Defence Position." Looking at Catastor Koto knew it would be a problem, he couldn't attack it unless he got a Dark monster out, but that was his problem, he had no Dark monsters in his deck. Sighing he knew he needed a good draw to get out of this mess. "Considering you have nothing else to do this turn, I'll make my move, I draw, I summon Hyper-Unit DoeiBlyte, now that will end my turn." Koto knew it was only a matter of time before Catastor would get a hit onto one of his monsters, all he could do was wait until he drew his most powerful fusion card.

"I draw, I summon Ally of Justice Quarantine, now as long as Quarantine is on the field we can't Special Summon LIGHT monsters. I now attack DoeiBlyte with Quarantine." Kohana looked at Koto, all he was doing was getting Action Cards to prevent his monsters destruction. At that moment Koto saw what he was looking for, an Action Card that could get him out this mess.

"I activate the Action Card Mechanical Insurance, this card prevents my monsters from being destroyed by battle and if a machine is on the field they can't be destroyed by monster effects either so it seems I have got out of this mess as well, and with you out of things to do I draw, I now attack Quarantine with Xv-28, now that Quarantine is gone I activate Power Bond, to fuse my 3 Hyper-Unit monsters to bring out my Ace Card Advanced Unit Janus (1800 - 3600 ATK). Using Janus' effect if I fused it with 3 or more Fusion Material I can destroy one face-up card you control once per turn so say goodbye to Catastor. That will end my turn, but as compensation for Power Bond doubling Janus' ATK I take damage equal to its original ATK during the End Phase." (Koto 4000 - 2200, Kohana 9900 - 9300)

Kohana looked at the monster Koto had just brought out, once per turn it could destroy 1 face-up card she could control and she didn't have any cards in her hand, so her next draw would be one of her last draws, "I draw, I set 1 card face-down and end." Using this short turn she knew that she wouldn't have long to collect an Action Card, sprinting to the nearest one she could find, she grabbed it and headed off to find another.

"I draw, I summon Thunderking Rai-Oh, now we can't add cards from our deck to our hand except by drawing and when you Special Summon a monster I can negate that Summon, I attack directly with Janus and Rai-oh."

"I activate the Action Card, Factory Strike, this prevents all Earth and Machine monsters from attacking this turn and allows me to Special Summon 1 monster from my graveyard, so I summon Ally of Justice Cyclone Creator. I now activate another action card Mishap on the Line this will allow me to Special Summon 1 monster from my deck, so I summon Ally of Justice Garadholg"

"It's all for naught Rai-oh destroy Cyclone Creator. That will end my turn." Koto knew that Garadholg alone couldn't hurt him but he knew Kohana had Limiter Removal in her deck so if she drew that along with Garadholgs effect his life would be reduced to almost nothing.

"I draw, I summon Ally of Justice Unlimiter, and using it's effect I can tribute it to double Garadholg's ATK (1600 - 3200) Now Garadholg attack Thunderking Rai-oh, now during damage calculations Garadholg's ATK is boosted by 200 (3200 - 3400). That will end my turn." Kohana started running towards more action cards. (Koto - 700 Kohana - 9300)

"Well, you have been putting up a good fight, but I believe it is time to end this duel, I draw, I now activate Janus' effect to destroy Garadholg and I will attack you directly with Janus. I set 1 card and end." (Koto - 700 Kohana - 5700)

"I draw, I set 1 card face-down and end my turn." Kohana now knew that Koto wasn't joking about his skill, despite being under a handicap and him raising her own life points he had started a reversal. Picking-up an Action card she began moving again.

"I draw, I attack directly with Janus and..."

"I activate the Trap card Call of the Haunted to Special Summon Ally of Justice Cyclone Creator and then activate the trap Justice Reverse, this will now destroy and banish your Janus," Kohana smiled "I've won."

"Well I activate Pot of Duality this reveals my top 3 cards of my deck and I add 1 to my hand, my 3 cards are Solemn Scolding, Hyper-Unit Facility and Fiendish Chain. I add Fiendish Chain to my hand and shuffle the other 2 into my deck and end my turn." Koto headed back to the center of the factory, all he could rely on now was his two face-down cards.

"Just admit defeat, it will save you trouble. I draw, I summon Ally of Justice Cycle Reader, now I attack directly with Cycle Reader and Cyclone Creator, this is the end." Kohana knew that only one attack would connect due to the face down cards Koto had set, but no matter which one he stopped he would still take damage.

"Well its not the end just yet I activate Compulsory Evacuation Device to return Cyclone Creator to your hand, then I activate Fiendish Chain to prevent Cycle Reader from attacking. Now that it is my turn I draw and summon Hyper-Unit Gruit. Now Gruit attack Cycle Reader, That will end my turn." (Koto - 700 Kohana - 4800)

"I set 1 card and summon Ally of Justice Cyclone Creator. That will end my turn." Kohana was still surprised that Koto was still fighting despite his disadvantage.

"I draw, I set 1 card and attack with Gruit," grabbing an action card Koto smiled "I activate Reconstruction, this allows me to Special Summon one Construction token to the field with attack equal to a monster you control but it is destroyed during the End Phase now my token will attack you directly. That will end my turn." (Koto - 700 Kohana - 3900)

"I draw, I set 1 monster and end." Kohana had little left to do, unless she could get more cards onto the field she would have lost. She needed those Pendulum cards, but she couldn't enroll in another course stream until she completed her Synchro Course. With her opponent running down her life piece by piece. she could survive only a couple of more turns before she lost, so in that time she would need to obtain enough cards to control the field.

"I draw, it seems your panicking, that isn't a good sign for a duelist, losing focus on the task at hand only makes it worse. I summon Hyper-Unit TreiBlyte and attack your face-down with Gruit," with Gruit's fangs crushing Kohana's Cycle Reader Koto grabbed another Action Card and smiled, "This was a good duel, but it will be ending soon, I activate the Action Card Maximum Output, this doubles the Attack of one monster who wasn't attacked this turn and allows all monsters which have declared an attack to attack again, so I double TreiBylte's attack and attack once more with Gruit and directly with TreiBlyte, bringing your life to exactly zero."

Winner - Koto 700 LP

[/spoiler]

"That was a good duel, well I'll see you around." Koto walked back towards the exit of the duel court as the factory dissolved around him. At the same time Kohana sighed, she had lost two duels, both to Fusion students, and had even put her own personal goals above everything else in the first duel by throwing the match. Walking in the opposite direction from Koto, Kohana knew that she would have to improve her skills by her next duel.

~~~The Next Day~~~

Koto looked around, not only had Professor Marco dissappeared after dueling an Xyz, but an Xyz user had appeared in the auditorium had had beaten the Ritual teacher. He already knew what school he was going after first, the School of Sacred Lights, he wasn't one for running around collecting Action Cards and seeing as they preferred the older ways of dueling, focusing on Tribute, Ritual and Fusion Summoning he couldn't resist the urge to fight them, after all he himself has only used Tribute and Fusion monsters. Looking around, he saw Shingo Sawatari, he knew that he was attacked by a duelist as well, but unlike Marco, hadn't disappeared. Koto couldn't help but laugh to himself, Shingo had changed decks twice and was rumored to be in the Pendulum class, the only reason he kept losing was because he only pursued victory and if he didn't win then he saw it as the deck's fault rather than is own failure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kohana sighed, she didn't want to go out raiding other duel schools but knew that she would have to eventually, she made a mental note to change her deck and to see about a class transfer, she needed to get her hands on Pendulum cards to help with her deck, as it lacked swarming capabilities. She already mastered Synchro monsters as far as she needed, she no longer needed to learn about Accel Synchro monsters as her Ally of Justice cards didn't have any. She just wouldn't know how to break the news to Professor Aesop or if she would understand how the Pendulum cards worked. Shaking her head she waited to see where either Koto or Katana would head off to duel, she would want to be around familiar faces if she was going to go on a raid. 

What a troubling situation, Thomas thought. Indeed, the situation at hand was very concerning of the 2nd year, as well as the members of the school.

After the Action Duel was finished, Thomas went back to his last class of the day. The rest of the day was uneventful, other than the rumors floating around that a LDS student was attacked. The next day came with the shocking news that Professor Marco, the fusion professor, disappeared after a duel. The other duelist was unknown, and a general assembly was called to insure student safety, but that was where a mysterious assailant appeared, and was challenged to a duel by the ritual professor, who lost, and disappeared as well, right before the assembly's very eyes. The man left, leaving the assembly knowledge of who allied with his group, and a challenge to take those schools on. While the other students were milling about, discussing which school to assault, Thomas was confused by the man's last few words. 

What did he mean by 'evil'? Did that guy know something about this school? What could drive someone to do what he did? He was definitely serious with his actions; he's not doing this for no good reason... It seems that we're going to need to investigate why the other schools would support this. It's probably going to devolve into dueling, so I need to decide where I should go. Not only that, but I need to cooperate with others to do so. So he took out his phone, went to the LDS homepage, and started a new topic titled The Situation at Large 

Ladies, gentlemen, and others, we have a problem here. If for some reason you weren't here for this assembly this morning, here's what happened: A terrorist came, dueled the ritual teacher, beat her and made her disappear. Now the terrorist invited everyone to challenge their allies, which are 4 different dueling schools. We need information about the schools, we need to find out why these schools alligned themselves as such, and we need to find out what this terrorist group wants. For this, I propose that we approach these schools in several groups, be diplomatic about it, but be prepared to duel. Post anything you find here.                         ~Posted by Thomas Furisaki

And post. Now, where should I go... one of the duel schools focuses on action duels, so that's out. Another has riding duels, and I don't ride motorcycles, so that out too. The school of light specializes in old-school dueling, while the shaolin hao school focuses on being one with the cards. Hmm... no preferences either way... guess I'll go to the Shaolin school first: no reason I can't visit all of the schools at some point. Let's go find a group.

The previous day, things went a bit fast for Souji...but today...he awoke with something he didn't really want to believe...

It was all over the media for LDS...Dr. Marco of the Fusion classes...was taken out by an Xyz Duelist. He wasn't sure how to even take this. Marco, he took as somewhat of his rival in a sense, if only because of the deck he possessed. They always got into heated discussions and debates on how each one would work their decks and how theirs were "superior" to the other. And now...now he was no longer around...

There he stood, in the assembly hall, listening to Ms. Akaba's speech...she seemed occupied and not all together there...but he didn't care...

We will take care of this and this incident...

When she said this, a mysterious duelist came onto the scene as everyone began to freak out a bit. Souji on the other hand, didn't. What the hell? Is this guy ballsy? he thought, until Dr. Vivian began a duel with him...something that shouldn't have happened.

As quickly as it started, it ended...but with Vivian being in the same predicament as Marco was. This was some insane stuff happening...

Throughout the city there are four duel schools that have agreed to help me in my cause to take you out. The students there have agreed to take your evil down permanently. Come at us if you can?

As he said this, he was gone and the four school's images appeared on the screens: RingTop, Shaolin Hao, the Riding Duel, and the Sacred Light. These schools apparently decided to help the mysterious duelist...but why? Nevertheless, Souji had to think about this later...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

By later...it was all he could think about...even during his classes. Without Marco there, they were having some independent studies...and was Souji turning in work? Wishful thinking... No, he was strolling the halls as he couldn't truly piece together why this was happening. Why only four schools...and if any...why THOSE schools? Did Ms. Akaba or her son do something wrong to that psycho? These questions and more swarmed through Souji's head...

Sora sadly hadn't really made any friends the previous day, which disappointed her. It seemed like she was always too late to be able to meet someone, and was constantly a few seconds late to engage someone in a conversation. Still, she found some new cards she had never seen before back home, and they complimented her deck immensely. She even found a couple of copies of some cards she had never been able to get a hold of before, allowing her to add an extra skp in her step as she returned to the apartment LDS was letting her use. It was a nice evening, and she spent it in the garage of the apartment, attempting to repair her old ride, but she just couldn't fix a few parts.

"Well, this sucks." The blue-haired woman commented in her native tongue of German, though she didn't have her translator activated. She had had a rather productive day, using the fact that she didn't know the lingua franca to avoid some sniveling brats that were interested in her, and just proceeded to skp class, find a computer lab, activate some proxy tracers that would bounce her signal all across the planet, and even drag it through some servers and IPs in this city, to prevent LDS from realizing one of their own computers was being used to upload some spyware into their system. It wasn't big enough to warrant any real notice, but would be able to give the hacker a groundwork and a back door for future endeavors. However, the fact that someone else was muscling in on the turf she was establishing. If ANYONE was going to terrorize this establishment, it was going to be HER, and her ALONE. But that meant actually helping LDS towards some sort of mutual end goal...The hacker got an idea, and slinked away to an alcove she spotted that had a hard connector. Maybe she could shore up LDS' own cyberdefenses with some highly-illegal firewalls. Specifically ones she could code in a back door to get past. That way, LDS would be better protected against any further intrusion. After all, the best kind of security consultant is a former thief.

Meanwhile, Sora walked through the campus. "Excuse me. I'm lookng for some technical help." She asked one person. "Pardon me, but I could really use some help in making repairs." She inquired to another. "Could you please help me with a mechanical problem?" She beseeched a third. But all of her asking led to no one willing to give her what she needed. If she was going to take down this Riding Duel place, she needed her ride back at full functionality. And that needed a mechanic. But who could answer the call, and be trustworthy enough for her to reveal a few things about her?

Masato was shocked by what happened to Dr.Vivian. He then rushed toward the mysterious man along with many students and the guards around only to found out that he had to helplessly covered his eyes as the the bright flash suddenly shone and the mysterious man was nowhere to be found. After that, the 4 duel schools which that guy claimed as his comrade were showed. With the attack right in front of their eyes, most students went mad and started to talk like they're going to attack these schools. Masato sighed. They aren't even proved tresspaser's words, and yet every students around him already acted like these schools were behind the whole incidents. Still, if that was true, then there must be a reason for these schools that were official institutions to risk their reputation and supporting some criminal like this, plus that "evil" about LDS that guy mentioned... While diving in his own thought, Masato glanced at the 4 schools on the screen and another thought suddenly popped into his head "What if.. I have to attack one? Hmm, Ringtop's students are really great at Action Cards utilizing and that maybe a big disadvantage for me, and I'm not familiar with dueling on the motorcycle or table either, so Shaolin Hou is my best choice? whatever, it's not like they'll order us to attack these schools or anything." he thought while looking at Himika.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the group of students, Haruna yawned. She didn't listen to anything but the news that Prof.Marco was attacked, and after a short moment of concerning for her teacher, she shifted her attention back to the deck she was shuffling and picked the top card up, it was a Trap that wiped her opponent's monsters yesterday. She smiled while recalling that scene...

[spoiler='Dueling Flashback']
Haruna raised her eyebrows as the tall boy suddenly declared turn end. She asked "Ending your turn without attacking? It's not like my newly Summoned Petolphin has a battle protection or anything you know, but fine, I activate the Fusion Petolphin's effect at your End Phase! I can return it to the Extra Deck to Special Summon a Spirit Beast Tamer and a Noble Spirit Beast that were banished, Defuse! I Summon Pilica (1000/1500) and Apelion (1800/200) to my field!!" Haruna said before riding Apelion that was just appeared, she then placed the final card from her hand on the duel disk as she said "Since I successfully Special Summoned a monster, I activate Action Spell Sorrow! You have to discard 1 card from your hand. Of course, I choose that card with the big A on its back!" Her opponent frowned even more as his Action Card gone, but he then began skating for another Action Card. Haruna, with the help of Apelion, snatched another Action Card from the tree. It was Transparent. She grinned, with this her victory is now secured. Looking at her opponent's field with 2 face-down cards which cannot be activated because it's still the End Phase, Haruna shouted "We're not done yet! I activate my Trap, Combination with the Spirit Beasts! This card allow me to destroy any number of monsters on the field, up to the number of face-up "Spirit Beast" monsters I control! Obliterate our opponent, Pilica, Petolphin!!" Followed that order were the powerful storm from Pilica's staff and the burst of water from Petolphin's mouth which teared 2 magicians apart. Furthermore, with Petolphin's attack, the floor was wet and slippery enough to hurt anyone on the roller-skate..

And as she planned, the boy slipped and fell to the ground. She giggled and innocently said "Ouch, that looks hurt" before making her move without any delay or her opponent might get his hand on another Action Card. She drew a card from her Deck without looking it before immediately pulling a monster from her Extra Deck and saying "It's my turn! I banish Pilica and Petolphin! Annihilate our enemies with your almighty fang and unrivaled flame, Contact Fusion! Come forth, [url="yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Apelion_the_Tamed_Sacred_Spirit_BeastApelion the Tamed Sacred Spirit Beast%5B/url%5D!!%5B/color%5D" The same lion as she was riding but bigger appeared with another blonde girl on its back (2600/400). Haruna immediately said "[color=#00cc99]I switch this Apelion to Attack Position, then, Battle! I attack you directly with the fused Apelion! When this monster attacks, it is invulnerable to all card effects! After that, I also have this Apelion I'm riding perform a direct attack!" she ordered that while looking at Transparent in her hand and smirked...
[/spoiler]
Haruna's flashback was interrupted by a sudden blackout. Then, after the trespasser left and names of the duel schools appeared, she suddenly noticed Ringtop's name from last term when she was finding another school opponent for Action Duels. She smirked as other students talked that they were going to raid those places. That seemed to be interesting and her target for doing so was already confirmed.

Alright...going through this once more... Souji thought as he crossed his arms, walking off through the halls more. Gather some students...make a small dueling militia or whatever...and lead a swift strike at one of the schools. There we should get some sort of answers from them... This was one of the most sound plans he had thought of yet...but the sad part was...who was he going to ask first?

"Well, this sucks."

Just then, Souji heard this foreign tongue from near a corner. There the Fusion Duelist saw a blue haired girl on her laptop...and she seemed to be doing something pretty shifty. She looked familiar, but Souji couldn't tell where he saw her around the campus before. Nevertheless, he approached "Laptop Girl".

"Hey. Souji Kazuraba, 2nd Year Fusion Duelist...mind if I ask what your doing, miss?" he asked, introducing himself as he stood in front of "Laptop Girl".

When Fusion Course on the next day was cancelled and Haru found out that Professor Marco was attacked, she was already in Alarm Mode. Things like that always happened for a reason. And at the gathering later that day, her suspecions turned out true. A 'terrorist' attack on LDS. Defeating another Professor. And four names of Duel S'chools, soon to be attacked by raging, studied LDS Duelists. And Haru was sure going to be one of them.

But which Duel School should she infiltrate? Ringtop, Action Dueling. It was tempting, to show those fools how she, remeaning silent and on-spot, would defeat running around, psyched Students. Shaolin Hou. All about control and power. It was Harus way of Dueling, so she might find a worthy opponent for here there. Riding Duel. No. Haru had never driven a Motorcycle before. Sacred Light, Duel Arenas. Maybe, dueling in one of those old Arenas might be quite nostalgic, but in the end, it was a duel like all the others.

But going on her own, not being able to speak at all, would be almost suicide. She should at least have one ally that knows she was with the group infiltrating the school. And since people usually would not notice her, she had to take care of this by herself. She wrote on one of her paper cards, with a big red felt pen: 'I am dumb and looking for company for the assault.' She held that sign around the scene, waiting for any responses.

The blue-haired hacker stopped typing when she heard someone address her, and looked up to see a fellow student approach her and ask her something. She activated a program on her laptop, and spoke, in German, "I am sorry, but could you repeat that? I was unable to understand you before. I do not speak Japanese." Unfortunately for her, the program told her new acquaintance, in Japanese, the following translated inquiry in a mechanical feminine soprano. "Excuse me, will you repeat it? I was not able to understand before. I do not have to speak Japanese."

Sora, however, discovered someone that was arguing with a fellow student that seemed like the kind of girl that might have some insight into complicated machinery and their interior workings, so she intervened on her behalf. "You there!" She butted in, dramatically pointing at the angry customer. "I don't think you know what you're talking about!" However, Sora didn't either. She had overheard enough of the conversation to know it had to do with a card she didn't know about, but she was itching for a duel regardless. "How about, instead of yelling, we settle this with a duel in the arena? If you win, both the girl and I will pay you for the app. But if you lose to me, you have to apologize and go away!"

The guy raised an eyebrow. "Alright. You've got yourself a deal."

He unceremoniously dropped Yuruko, leaving her gasping for air on the floor. The look in her eyes thanked Sora for her help.

The man quickly activated his Duel Disk, and allowed five cards to rocket themselves into his hand.

"Now," he began condescendingly, "I am a gentleman, so I'll let you go first." His grin could only be described as s**t-eating. "However, don't take this to mean I'm gonna let you win. I want my money back from Busujima over here, and I plan on getting it."

As the hard light projectors activated, initiating an Action Duel, he made sure that even if Yuruko were capable of standing up and walking away, she wouldn't be able to leave.

Duelists locked in battle! Kicking the Earth and dancing alongside their monsters! They storm through the field! Behold! This is the newest evolution of dueling! Action Duel!

The dark castle-city of Fortropolis came into being around the Duelists, with one thing clear- something serious was going on.

Classes were cancelled due to the events of today. So Thomas was able to search for a group during the day. But it wasn't long until he found someone who had a card with a bright red message, a little bit after the duelist's attack. The message itself was rather odd as well. 

'I'm dumb and looking for company for the assault'? What kind of message is that? Indeed, Thomas was confused; Why would someone write something like that on a card? Especially if they go to this top-notch dueling school? Maybe she's just mute or something... Maybe she's actually rather strong as a duelist? Only one way to find out.

And so, Thomas resolved his decision and approached the girl. He went over what he was going to say in his mind, then spoke.

"Looking for a group, are you?" he said to her. "I was thinking of finding one myself, but your message is kind of... questioning, though. Do you mind if I see your skills first-hand?"

Shizun was so focused in on himself that he didn't even here the rumors on Prof. Marco and the like. So it was natural for him to be a little bit confused when Ms. Akaba had gave her speech about last night. The situation became even more dire when the lights went out and when they came back on some mysterious terrorist had appeared in front of the students. Naturally Shizun readied his deck to go attack the assailant but it seemed that the head of the Ritual department was going to have a crack at the opponent. Well...she just lost. He couldn't help but think as he was trapped by circumstance. See this is how people get caps busted in that a**! He thought to himself as he instinctively joined the charge to attack the assailant, but in a flash the mystery assailant was gone. The assailant had said something about attacking four different schools. Shizun only raised an eyebrow as this looked stupid. I ain't no hired thug...I'm far to fabulous for this ish! he thought to himself. Though this was a good chance for him to test out his even more power Rip the Runway plant diva deck. The weaker willed students immediately ran outside and proceed to scatter into the four corners to pursue attacking the schools. Shizun facepalmed. *le sigh* Of course there were students who actually did stay behind to formulate some sort of plan. Oh look hope for the future! Shizun made sure to actually note that it was Thomas who was looking for teammates. After theorizing what kind of opponents the schools were Shizun realized that of course Thomas would go after the church. Its the only one of the four where he can play field spells. Shizun wanted to run and jump meaning he wanted to try out the circus and he wanted to smack a clown. Clowns...basically drag queens that didn't stop. Maybe he should look around and find some other students and see what is going on.

After taking some time he noticed that there were a couple of students. One was some hero leader like person while the other...well she's a foreigner for sure. They may be a good place to start. As he approached he noticed the auto-tuned voice of her translating machine. Shizun snickered as he simply imposed himself upon the situation and laughed. He literally looked at the girls keypad and started speaking well yelling. "WANNA COME WRECK S**T WITH US!" He said confident that such a simple message can be translated easily. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiyo Arno was one of those students who had led the charge immediately after another member of the faculty fell to one of the enemy. Granted led the charge is probably a loose description seeing as he was the one who was the the fastest and strongest student so he just happened to be out in the forefront. The loner was clearly headed to the land of motorcycles. The school of riding duels. He had heard about these kinds of duels and it was weird it was like he was called to the school. This could have easily been manifest destiny or not but this was something that he was going to find out. Of course as he was on a train with a bunch of LDS students trying making his way to the school. It was a lot to think about, but this was the path he impulsively chose. At the very least he could stick with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Behind Masato a nice orange haired student came up and laid his hand on the students shoulder. I'm impressed that you can keep such a level head in the midst of all this chaos. I'm Kuri Nokage, a 3rd year Ritual student, and I see you must be one of the stronger students here. The young man was overtly formal as he felt he was talking to a superior officer. But at the same time he was trying to be overtly charming by doing weird things like initiating bodily contact with a stranger they just met. If you're waiting for Ms. Akaba to give the order to go on the attack I think you shouldn't hold your breathe on that. He said as he pointed behind Masato so he could witness Himika being quickly escorted away from the premises. Well I guess the animals have control over the farm for a little while it would seem. So even if the the mystery man was lying I think we should at least here what these other schools have to say correct? What are your thoughts now Mr...? Kuri said trying to get the name of what could potentially be a new friend.

The field around the two of them transformed and transferred them into a huge labyrinth of stone parapets, turrets, walls, gantries, and porticullises, the scale of the construction much larger than a normal human should strive towards. Sora was rather amazed at what had happened, and marveled at everything around her, briefly contemplating who built this massive castle-city and what possibly did they need to guard against to deserve something this huge, before realizing that it was her turn. "I draw!" She declared, but her Duel Disk gave her an angry buzz. "Wait...Dammit! I don't draw on the first turn here! Silly me!" She started to stroll along the wall she was currently on, clouds, and some of the districts of the stone city nestled in between the walls of this fortress, far below her. She went to her Main Phase, unable to really do anything and not wanting to delay any longer. "I set a face-down monster and 2 face-down cards, then end my turn!" She then spotted a glint out of the corner of her eye: an Action Card sticking out of a gap between two stones! She could possibly use it later, against whatever her opponent had planned! She made a mad dash for the card, pretty confident that she could reach the card before her opponent made a move.

Sora: 8000 LP

Deck: 35
Monsters: 1 FD
Spells/Traps: 2 FD
Graveyard: None
Banished: None

There was a variety of responses to the duel that suddenly took place in the assembly and the little girl had no idea which of these reactions she should take for herself, eventually settling for confusion.

"Why is this school 'evil'," Aureli asked to herself with the closed book that contained her unusual dueldisk held tight in her arms, not truly understanding the concept of good and evil as well as an older person would. "And where did the proffessor go?" There was something strange going on, but she was too young to understand, thrown into a situation she was not ready for.

"How can a person be turned into a card," the voice in the back of her head asked randomly, but she did not acknowledge it, her confusion too great for the time being...

Orpheus shook his head. It just seemed as if trouble followed him.

He supposed that he'd better dust off his Duel Runner- he didn't think many of the other students had a license to use one of those deathtraps, and there was an entire Academy filled with Turbo Duelists. Not a good combination.

He supposed that throwing a Duel earlier hadn't won him any points with the girl that he'd have thought it would. He'd have to memorize the appearance of that particular Action Card, though . . .

[spoiler=The Card That Threw the Duel]
Hyperbolic Soul Power
Action Spell
Both players Special Summon the monster in their Deck with the highest original ATK, then inflict damage to their own Life Points equal to the combined ATK of all monsters on the field.
[/spoiler]

---------

Yuruko coughed, and looked upon the Duel at hand.

Meanwhile, the disgruntled customer grinned. "I draw, and I'll take and activate an Action Card- the Continuous Action Spell known as Single Deflection Limit! As long as this is active, we each choose one card on our field during each other's turn, and that is our only card whose effect isn't negated!"

"Next, I'll Set a card, and Summon my Lord of D! Because he's on the field, I can activate my Flute of Summoning Dragon, and bring out two Blue-Eyes White Dragons from my hand!"

With a determined-looking man in dragon armor on his field alongside a pair of huge ivory dragons, the disgruntled customer laughed. "Blue-Eyes number one . . . WHITE LIGHTNING!"

The first dragon attacked, sending a pulse of white energy at Sora's facedown monster.

The Disgruntled Customer
8000 LP

Lord of D.
Blue-Eyes White Dragon (x2)

Single Deflection Limit
1 Set card

Archived