Duel Portal Tournament

Flash Flyer - Sakura

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let us see how far they do, considering I don't believe they've battled yet (if I have updated everything)

Out of fairness, krakonfour has a lot of matches to fight in; most of you are nearing your final 1-2.

I have yet to see him actually. It says he hasn't been online since the start of the tournament and he didn't get my PM about planning my match, so no clue what'll occur from there

Yeah, I think most of his wins thus far are due to the withdrawing players lately.

If he really doesn't come on within a week or so, might have to disqualify him.

You all would like to get through the matches quickly, so awards can be given [which again are still being thought up; probably an award logo like SCS does or something], and you can discuss any of your opponent's cards (or yours) that would merit a healthy discussion on impact in DP.

Yeah, I think most of his wins thus far are due to the withdrawing players lately.
If he really doesn't come on within a week or so, might have to disqualify him.

You all would like to get through the matches quickly, so awards can be given [which again are still being thought up; probably an award logo like SCS does or something], and you can discuss any of your opponent's cards (or yours) that would merit a healthy discussion on impact in DP.

Yeah, I actually have a full thread written out on just my Deck alone, based on results in the tournament, appropriate hits, and tests with such appropriate hits, considering how bonkers mine was at times. Just waiting for the right time to post it at this point. I think some people might be in a similar situation, in which it would be ideal for us to speed through

I see.

Exactly how long did the entire 2 duels take?

krakonfour's essentially been gone, so really no point in waiting for him.

Going to consider him as withdrawing, so you know the drill.

(Now Noel and ToaCody need to fight)

I wasn't paying attention at the actual time, but I did glance at the turn counter towards the end and it said 22.

I wasn't paying attention at the actual time, but I did glance at the turn counter towards the end and it said 22.

Fair enough.

That is quite a bit of time though.

Sorry but I've been out of my country, so no PC for me until 5th.

Alright then, we can wait until you get back.

Not sure if krakonfour will be returning anytime soon.

Archived