Pokemon people, get in here, help me with something.

A'ight here's the deal. I kinda want to write random plot-less short story things with Pokemon. They'll all be level 5 Little Cup Pokemon just having simple adventures.

May or may not post some whenever I get around to finishing any. But just in case I end up doing this...

What I want is a few Little Cup Pokemon to have the main characters be. (Please don't ask for a Pokemon to represent you or anything I'm not doing that stuffs).

Right now I have:

Arthur Jr. the Bold Bulbasaur.

Duchess the Sassy Snivy

Not sure how many I want but yeah throw some Pokemon names at me and I'll figure it out from there.

Larvesta seems a good choice for sure....the others are interesting and I'll have to keep them in mind. Hmm....Bonsly could be fun, though I think I'll have a Bonsly be a Pokemon that the gang helps out at some point. (in fact all of these could be side characters as well.)

I think for sure gonna try Larvesta. Cause never thought of it and could be interesting.

Poochyena could be cool. Could be a rival/buddy to Arthur Jr the Bulbasaur.

The main idea is this is somewhat based in a massive Pokemon Ranch run by a former champion turned Pokemon Breeder. It's gonna be near White Forest so that shenanigans can happen outside of the ranch. But it's gonna be intentionally vague how large this place is.

Poochyena could be cool. Could be a rival/buddy to Arthur Jr the Bulbasaur.

The main idea is this is somewhat based in a massive Pokemon Ranch run by a former champion turned Pokemon Breeder. It's gonna be near White Forest so that shenanigans can happen outside of the ranch. But it's gonna be intentionally vague how large this place is.

Amarreto the amaura could totally get up to some shenanigans, I mean, just think of its name.

Archived