Numbers Tournament Rebirth [Loser Bracket Rounds 2-4 and Main Bracket Semi-Finals]

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been brought to my attention that not only did a certain member submt their decklist late, but they submitted a decklist that isn't even legal. I don't know the details, so that member can take it up with Marco.

As such, Ninanai Nanashi/Ain moves on to round 2. DreadAngelofDarkness immediately proceeds to the loser's bracket. The winner may still claim one number, but please do it over PM in this particular case.

Also, if Ain doesn't give me their updated DN by round 2, there will be repurcussions.

Before I go on, I'll cover the loser's bracket; Get your matches done ASAP. If your match has both of its members listed, and you are legal to play, feel free. The loser's bracket is ALSO in its Round 1, but it has a little more leniency on when its finish date is. Just get them done as soon as you can.

Upon losing and reporting match E (Voltex/Reisen v Stalfos), Marco will assign Broke N.'s other number to you. A reminder that you are not required to play claimed numbers.

If you have any questions, ask Marco and/or myself.

Going to update OP with Nai and name change.

Also, we only have 3 matches left for Round 1.

Gigaplant vs Hestia
Orakano of the Duston vs Striker
Voltex/Reisen - Injustice vs Admiral_Stalfos19

There's time left, but the quicker it gets done, the quicker the main tourney and the loser's bracket can progress.

... *Sigh*

First off, tell me things sooner than last minute. For all 3 of you, though especially the latter 2.

There are no repurcussions if you get it done in the next... 5 hours. But ask for an extension ahead of time from now on.

Archived