Numbers Tournament Rebirth [Loser Bracket Rounds 2-4 and Main Bracket Semi-Finals]

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we have a day for DN to get CORE stuff, and it's tuesday.

As such, I will stop accepting players at 12 AM EST Monday (little less than 12 hours from now), and the tournament will start Wednesday @12 PM EST.

Will any other dueling application get CORE before then?
And how do we know it will be Tuesday?

Reminder that the tournament starts in a little under 36 hours.

As such, please have your decklists in before I announce the preliminary round. Once they're announced, you will suffer a loss for your first match, because you either missed your preliminary match's entry deadline OR you have an opportunity for an unfair advantage.

Details will be announced at the time the preliminary rounds are announced. 

Also, please post when you'll play on the site, be it in a status, in this thread, or, preferably, both.

Wait, what? For some reason I understood that we were going to wait for the CORE set and that it will be available for this tournament. Better work on that deck right now.

DN has stated that core will be up tomorrow. If it's not, things will change.  

I somehow did not realize we had access to CORE. Am i allowed to make deck edits?

take it up with Marco, just have itin before the deadline

Just posting this now 'cause I won't have a chance to do so tomorrow, but I just ordered a new router (the one I'm using is horribly unreliable, and thus will screw up my chances of seeing my duel through in a fair manner), and it's unlikely to arrive until 7am in my time zone

Assuming I've calculated this right, this means I won't be able to play until 4pm EST. Is that gonna be a problem, or have you taken other time zones into consideration?

Just posting this now 'cause I won't have a chance to do so tomorrow, but I just ordered a new router (the one I'm using is horribly unreliable, and thus will screw up my chances of seeing my duel through in a fair manner), and it's unlikely to arrive until 7am in my time zone

Assuming I've calculated this right, this means I won't be able to play until 4pm EST. Is that gonna be a problem, or have you taken other time zones into consideration?

That shouldn't be a problem... lemme double check.

Nope, you're not in the prelim match, so you should be good.

Well, that brings us down to 16.

Out of courtesy to those I know were happy they had a buffer in the form of the preliminary rounds, Round 1 will last an extra day.

[spoiler=Bracket]

notourneyr.png

[/spoiler]

This means you have until 12 PM EST on May 4th to get your games done. And remember, best of 3.

Round 1 begins in 30 minutes, but I may not be here at that time, so I'm announcing it now.

Archived