Numbers Tournament Rebirth [Loser Bracket Rounds 2-4 and Main Bracket Semi-Finals]

Voltex beat me 2-1.

I made a comeback G1 after he made some misplays.

G2, I misplayed my first turn and it cost me the entire game.

G3, he opened 5 cards + 1 interchangable second copy for an exact victory condition and i opened mediocre.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirming.

To be honest, I don't know what you mean with the misplays I made in G1, I would appreciate if you could explain me in a PM; it can be after the tourney ends, I'm fine with that.

I don't get what you mean with "interchangeable second copy", either.

Voltex beat me 2-1.

I made a comeback G1 after he made some misplays.

G2, I misplayed my first turn and it cost me the entire game.

G3, he opened 5 cards + 1 interchangable second copy for an exact victory condition and i opened mediocre.

Welp, if I can find the time for this match, we might get to duel after all.

I can't believe I won. 2-1.

First game had the greatest performance this Deck has ever had, ever. It was very back-and-forth, and I kept near-topdecking recursion cards to stop his attacks.

Second game was more in line with the previous ones, where I simply got owned badly.

Third game...I messed up his setup early on, and actually had setup of my own, and then I stole his strongest monster to nearly 0 him in a single move.

But in all seriousness, I should have lost, and feel bad for winning.

We need Luquier v Reisen/Voltex for the Main bracket.

Giga and dread angel have until 3 PM EST tomorrow to get their loser bracket match done. Otherwise, it will be a gameloss to both, and AdmiralStalfos will advance.

You know, I wish I could keep going. I have a strong deck, and several powerful Numbers.

True. I, on the other hand, have a poorly slapped together Deck that has 3 Numbers (4 counting yours), 2 of which it literally can't even Summon, and I only won because I opened Foolish Burial.

I kind of wish you had won. It'd make for a better match for the remaining people than me.

Archived