Aix can shit on your fav anime too

Aix

[quote name="Divine Dragon Sage" post="6606486" timestamp="1430338229"]

CLANNAD[/quote]
Shitty, unrealistic characters who act like fucking five-year-olds and are just made to pander to you weebs who think they're kawaii. Story focuses on a five-year-old girl with X mysterious incurable disease and is just a cheap way to get tears out of people who don't bother thinking about anything further than the girl's cutesy antics. Also the most bullshit ending for Afterstory. The supernatural part was so cheap and forced.
[quote name="Rodrigo" post="6606491" timestamp="1430338316"]

Ookami to Koushinryou[/quote]
I hate you. *takes deep breath* Story is lackluster and is simply an outlet for the author to show off his love and knowledge of economics. Lawrence is the blandest motherfucker who doesn't know how fucking lucky he is and doesn't deserve Holo one single bit.

...Holo is great though.
[quote name="Striker" post="6606494" timestamp="1430338351"]

Yugioh*shot*[/quote]
It's shit. Done. On a serious note, I haven't watched it nor do I care about some teenagers playing children's card games to save the world.
[quote name="Bell Cranel" post="6606496" timestamp="1430338413"]

None Piece...[/quote]
One Piece? Been too long since I've watched or read it to say much more, but characters don't develop at all. Luffy is still the dense motherfucker he was at the start, as with all the other characters. Also Luffy's powers make zero sense and just break any suspension of disbelief.
[quote name="Mirei Minami Toudou" post="6606501" timestamp="1430338595"]

[size=1]Strike the Blood.[/size]
Jk. Really all moeshit ever-pri.[/quote]
Bland, repetitive shit that only serves to appeal to weebs and NEETs.
[quote name="Gigaplant" post="6606502" timestamp="1430338687"]

Aix... Don't you fuckin even...[/quote]
A certain anime rides on the dick of its supposed over-the-top awesomeness to cover up its mediocrity.

T-Tari Tari QQ

Haven't watched but looks like a typical bland moe school life with your typical melodrama. Standard fare for PA Works who are all about art and no substance.

>.>

Death Parade

Haven't watched yet.

Little Witch Academia.

Generic and unmemorable. Cliche characters. It says enough about it that I don't remember anything beyond something about a dungeon and a dragon.

Lets use an easy one:  Fairy Tail.  Plz dont shit on soundtrack mah hert cunt tak it.

The fact that I deem it way too easy and not even worth actually talking about says a lot.

Time of Eve

Incredibly simplistic and serves nothing more than to just pose a hypothetical situation with robots. Doesn't even portray the situation well, since it just basically outright demonstrates that the robots in it are humans except with mechanical components instead of organic functions. Shallow and boring. It just had a generic discrimination theme.

Tokyo ghoul.

Typical characters. Can't say more about the anime since I haven't watched past the first episode. The manga is just edgy and lacks substance. It's basically just a typical battle action with a little bit more edginess and gore.

Ore no Imouto

Some trash about a tsundere imouto bitch. That's about all I know of it and that's all I care to know.

Every Anime Aix loves.

They're all trash and I'm just filth for watching and indulging in it.

Code Geass

Pretentious and tries to be smart when Lelouch could have just boarded a plane to Britannia, murdered his dad, and crowned himself emperor without anyone even being able to react. His Geass is utterly overpowered and he's an idiot for not just giving the command for everyone to follow his every order. Otherwise, it's been far too long since I've watched it for me to shit on it more.

Archived