[Community Project] Deletors - Zefra-ish crossover archetype of DP World

Darj

I'm not sure if there is a card atm that can Fusion Summon by sending materials from Deck, so if there is, then I will gladly nerf that. However, I don't think they have any effs from Banishing, so I'll double-check on that.

The main spell that was already settle was a Shaddoll fusion of the opponent control more than you
Also no matter where does they go, of the card says "if used for fusion material", it works whenever it's sent

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main spell that was already settle was a Shaddoll fusion of the opponent control more than you
Also no matter where does they go, of the card says "if used for fusion material", it works whenever it's sent

2/3 do not specify, but I still agree on that. The main Spell only sends 1 material, not as many as required, so there's no issue. I still added a negation clause to prevent issues.

[spoiler=last batch, I promise]

Deletor Juggernaut of the Assault Dragons
*6 Dinosaur/Effect FIRE 2400/1000
When this card is Tribute Summoned by using a "Deletor" or "Assault Dragon" monster, you can target 1 face-up monster on the field and 1 monster in your opponent's graveyard; banish them. If this card is sent to the graveyard (except from the deck), if you control an "Assault Dragon" or "Deleted" monster, you can target 1 "Assault Dragon" or "Delet" card in your graveyard except "Deletor Juggernaut of the Assault Dragon"; add it to your hand. Each effects of "Deletor Juggernaut of the Assault Dragon" can only be activated once per turn, and you can only activate one per turn.

Apocalyptic Assault Dragon, Deleted Tyranno
Level 10 Dinosaur/Fusion/Effect 3200/1000
1 Dinosaur-type Monster + 2 different "Deletor" monsters
You can also Fusion Summon this card by tributing 3 "Delet" or "Assault Dragon" monster you control (this is treated as a Tribute Summon). When this card is face-up on the field, monsters that would be sent to the graveyard is banished instead. When this card destroys a monster by battle, target 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and 1 monster in their graveyard; banish them, then if they have 4 or more cards in their hand, they must banish 1 of them. When this card is sent to the graveyard, add 1 "Delet" Spell or Trap card from your graveyard to your hand.

[/spoiler]

I adjusted the cards to fit they're specific flavor purposes but I do have similar doubts with Lecc_XD. If we all make these things to synergize with our own archetypes then it will be hard for the set to work as a whole. Yes Deletors "could" have some weird psuedo-floodgate effect but that wouldn't go with any of the other sets that are exclusive to DP. 

Since we're ripping straight from CFV Deletors should have a Glendios boss that warrants use of all these random monsters.

The hypothesis is that with so many members included, some of them are bound to inherently synergize with each other, making it possible to build pure-Deletor variants that are actually effective. Plus their concept of "ED toolbox on crack"; by picking the playstyles and gimmicks from each DP archetype, Deletors should have access to an insane array of options in their Fusions. But really, what they get depend on what you people submit. For instance, if you submit a DP archetype based on locking certain mechanic, you could make a Deletor that carries a floodgate effect on that mechanic.

Exactly, i dont see a synergy of what it should do, just a bunch of monsters that triggers eff when used as materials, also take in mind that not all of the decks that we are getting here have the same playstyle.
Also, the Shaddoll deck works with attributes because they focus on the weakness of those attributes, maybe we should add that too instead of 2 specific monsters.
Also i say that we should do 2 Main Deck instead of the Main and Extra deck so they can fit better in their actual decks

By the way, Shaddolls are also a "bunch of monsters that trigger eff when used as material", plus have cute Flip effects, and well, you can see how far they went. Granted, they also took advantage of attribute engines, but what would stop you from, let's say, splashing DP archetype engines in Deletors (if possible)? This makes Deletors potentially more flexible and interesting. Besides, we can always make Deletor versions of Shaddoll Falco, Hedgehog, etc. in order to make the archetype more cohesive, but I'm waiting to get more entries and see a bigger picture.

Regarding the "issue" of conflicting playstyles, I would say it is actually irrelevant. Just focus on your monster retaining flavorful effects from their home archetypes and playstyle, then if it happens to help or support pure-Deletor decks in one way or another, good; if it doesn't, its fine too, as it could remain an a option for other Deletor variants or maybe as a tech or 1-of; or it could just plain remain underused and it would be still fine; you don't really have to play all Deletors, and it would be actually bad if you could, because we would be speaking of decks full of 1-ofs. In addition, even if archetype-Deletor is not that good in pure-Deletors, it may still have a role in its home archetype, which is cool too as it makes the concept of "teching a Deletor engine in DP archetypes for access to their Deletor-archetype Fusion" more viable.

Besides, just by providing access to their Deleted Fusion, any Deletor maindeck monster will automatically have a niche, potentially making it worth of being played regardless of its Level, field effect, etc. For instance, if, let's say, Deleted Chronometric is reeally good, then I may want to main Deletor Chronometric no matter what.

"Also, the Shaddoll deck works with attributes because they focus on the weakness of those attributes, maybe we should add that too instead of 2 specific monsters."

This makes no sense to me; which attribute weaknesses? add what, exactly?

And why would you need 2 Deletors for them to fit their archetype decks? You know that you can design the single Deletor you make to synergize with its own deck, right?

Double post but is for an annoucement:

Updated the OP with some rules/guidelines to make Deletor and Deleted monsters.

Also added to the list the latest Deletors posted, with a couple of exceptions:

- Rejected Synthethics and Assault Dragons since they don't follow the rule on the Fusion materials required.

[spoiler=Deletor Manticore]

ujKmbP4.jpg?1

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Beast From a Deleted Realm]

WFrcqNg.jpg?1

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Also, here is Maetel. I don't have a pastable effect for her, but considering I created and recreated her 9 times for toyo, somebody else can type out the effect]
9ZS3Omn.jpg?1
[/spoiler]

Now. I know that "Beast with 2600 atk and 1800 def" isn't an archetype. However, they are flavorfully an archetype, as a collection of wilderness animals they really don't have a defined name. Most of them are Manticores, but not all, so I could not use that. An argument could still be made to not allow them, but I will stand by the point that it is fine the way it is, and I know that at least some others will agree with me. I hope, in this, that you put aside some silly standards to let this be a thing. If it comes to it, I am willing to change the requirement to say "Manticore" monster. That means it will not work with Green Baboon, nor itself (given the effect though, that is likely a good thing), and will work with both Manticore of Darkness (a level 6 beast-warrior) and Mosaic Manticore (a level 8 beast). Neither of these cards has any form of synergy with BFDR, so I feel such a change is a reasonable one, if you will allow it.

An alternative was offered by SDB where I include archfiend-esque "(This cadd is always treated as *****)". I feel that this is the correct solution To the problem.

Updated the card submissions to better follow guidelines, so here ya go! I tweaked the guidelines very slightly, by making the Fusion discard to add, since it already has an inherent grave eff, and pluses on summoning. I also made the effect monster apply its effect by being used as a Fusion Material from anywhere, rather than being sent to the graveyard (to synchronize with its banishing-from-grave eff). If need be, I'll change these, but hopefully you'll understand my reasoning to these changes.

[spoiler='Updated Synthetical Delet Support']

[spoiler='Turmoil of the Deleter Synthetical']iPtarFp.jpg
(This card's attribute is also treated as LIGHT).
You may only activate the effects of "Turmoil of the Deleter Synthetical" Once per Turn. You can Discard this card. If you would Fusion Summon a "Synthetical" or "Deleted" monster using monster(s) on your Side of the Field or in your Hand, you may Banish this card, and treat it as a Fusion Material. If this card is used as a Fusion Material for the Fusion Summoning of a "Deleted" monster; You can send 1 "Synthetical" or "Delet" card from your Deck to the Graveyard, except "Turmoil of the Deleter Synthetical". [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Chaos of the Deleted Synthetical Plains']hYOD5sV.jpg
1 "Deleter" monster + 1 "Synthetical" monster
Can only be Fusion Summoned by the effect(s) of a "Synthetical" or "Delet" Spell/Trap. If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can Target 1 of your Banished "Synthetical" or "Delet" cards; add that Target to your Hand. This card is unaffected by the effect(s) of all other monsters, whose attributes are the same as monsters used for this card's Fusion Summoning. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can discard 1 card, then Target 1 "Delet" or "Synthetical" Spell/Trap card in your Graveyard; Add that Target to your Hand. During your Main Phase, except the turn "Chaos of the Deleted Synthetical Plains" was sent to the Graveyard and you control no monsters: You can Banish this card (from your Graveyard); Discard 1 card from both you and your Opponent's hand (the card from your Opponent's hand is chosen at random). You may only activate the effects of "Chaos of the Deleted Synthetical Plains" Once per Turn. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Edit for the new name Change~

[spoiler=Taokaka / Continuum Shift Deletor]

8JXA2k1.jpg

If this card is sent from the deck to the Graveyard by a "Continuum Shift" or "Delet" card effect: You can target 1 "Deletor" or "Continumm Shift" Spell/Trap Card from your Graveyard; Add it to your Hand. You can only gain this effect once per turn. If this card is used as Material for a Summon of a "Deleted" or "Continuum Shift" monster, that monster gains this effect.
- When this card is Summoned: Both players send the top 3 of their deck to the Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Hakumen / Deleted Continuum Shift]

YdZUfkL.jpg

1 "Deletor" monster + 1 "Continuum Shift" monster
Once per turn: You can discard 1 "Delet" card and target 1 face-up monster in your opponent' side of the field; Until the end of the turn take the control of that monster, negate its effects and also its tratead as a "Deletor" monster. During either player's turn: You can place this card into the Extra Deck, then Add 1 "Deletor" Spell/Trap card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate each effect "Hakumen / Deleted Continuum Shift " once per turn.

[/spoiler]

IceBurn enters the fray!

[spoiler=IceBurn Deletor - Magma Glow]
OvM5Vco.jpg
Text: If this card is sent to the Graveyard from the field or as a Material for a Fusion Summon;  If it was sent from your Field to your Graveyard, you can target 1 other "IceBurn" or "Delet" card in your Graveyard: Draw 1, then Shuffle that target into your Deck (if any).
During either players Standby Phase, if your opponent has more Life Points then you, you can destroy this card and 1 other card on the field: Inflict 300 damage to your opponent.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Deleted IceBurn - Deadrain]
d201708ee5.jpg
Text: 1 "Deletor" monster + 1 "IceBurn" monster
This face-up card on the field is treated as a Synchro Monster.
Once per turn: You can discard 1 card, then target 1 card on the field, except this card; while this card is face-up on the field, that card(s) effects are negated.
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Delet" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.[/spoiler]

You should brush up the first card's OCG. If the IceBurn monster it's targeting is supposed to have been sent from the field, it should read "Target 1 other "IceBurn" monster in your Graveyard that was sent there from the field"

The first effect would read better as "If this card is sent to the Graveyard from the field or as a Material for a Fusion Summon"

The draw effect should also be reworded, as right now I don't know if the recycle is mandatory for the draw or not.

Overall, the main deck monster doesn't really support the Deleted archetype very well.

Overall, the main deck monster doesn't really support the Deleted archetype very well.

As someone testing the Deletor Deck, I can attest to how incorrect this is (Forgive me if it got updated after you posted this, but nothing says otherwise). First off, its on field effect can destroy itself, which sets off Aegir, which is great since it also acts as removal. The Deck has trouble getting over anything over 3000 without going through the jumps and hoops it has to in order to make a Rank 4, so it really helps when the rare situation comes up that makes it valid. The material effect tho is just...... Wow! You recycle your cards and you get to draw. I would normally feel this is a little good, but it is kinda holding itself back since you have to take up your Normal Summon, which sometimes you would rather do with Mathematician or Lance of the Sky Conquerors. I would reccomend just having it be sent from anywhere instead of just the field, and have only the draw or the recycle. The Fusion btw is not bad either, and it helps in specific matchups where restrictions and whatnot get in the way in the opponent. Overall, I think if these get approved, I'll probably be diggin them in the Deck. Nice job :)

(Forgive me if it got updated after you posted this, but nothing says otherwise). 

He did, but the function of the card wasn't changed.

EDIT: I looked at Aegir, and it requires the destruction to be by effect, Magma destroys as cost.

Ok, so we have prently of entries right now and we are having a bit of trouble with testing and fixes, so I am calling for a lock, so to speak, on entries and begin some sort of testing and fixing/polishing phase. Will edit the OP and thread title with such announcement.

bump

Only cards currently in the OP will be tested.

Cards that aren't there have not been approved yet because:

- Deletor Miko & Chronometric Deletors: Not card text to copy/paste and too lazy to type them myself.

- Synthethicals: Still don't follow some of the mandatory effects on the cards, such as a non-plusing floating effect on the main deck monster; also the Spell/Trap floating effect on the Fusion comes with a discard cost.

- Manticores: 1 of the materials isn't specific enough. For instance, it would allow the use of monsters such as the Baboons as material, who aren't in the DP Universe, and thus conflicts with the flavor of Deletors. Level 7 "Manticore" monster as material requirement may do the trick.

- IceBurns: Messy OCG, also the floating effect in the main Deck monster also works when sent from the field to grave by other means.

bump

Only cards currently in the OP will be tested.

Cards that aren't there have not been approved yet because:

- Deletor Miko & Chronometric Deletors: Not card text to copy/paste and too lazy to type them myself.

- Synthethicals: Still don't follow some of the mandatory effects on the cards, such as a non-plusing floating effect on the main deck monster; also the Spell/Trap floating effect on the Fusion comes with a discard cost.

- Manticores: 1 of the materials isn't specific enough. For instance, it would allow the use of monsters such as the Baboons as material, who aren't in the DP Universe, and thus conflicts with the flavor of Deletors. Level 7 "Manticore" monster as material requirement may do the trick.

- IceBurns: Messy OCG, also the floating effect in the main Deck monster also works when sent from the field to grave by other means.

Alright fine, went back to the workshop and fixed em' up as advised. I'm somewhat confused why you're so finicky about these cards, yet the current cards accepted on the post have a multitude of floating effs (returning to Extra, adding on-summon, adding while you control no monsters, etc). I'm not saying variety isn't bad, but I'm kinda confused about it. Anywho, here's the updated effs:

[spoiler='Synthetical Negat Support']

[spoiler='Turmoil of the Deleter Synthetical']lbIf87b.jpg
(This card's attribute is also treated as LIGHT).
You may only activate the effects of "Turmoil of the Deleter Synthetical" Once per Turn. You can Discard this card. If this card is used as a Fusion Material for the Fusion Summoning of a "Deleted" monster: You can Banish 1 "Synthetical" card or 1 "Delet" Monster from your Graveyard; send 1 "Synthetical" or "Delet" card from your Deck to the Graveyard, except "Turmoil of the Deleter Synthetical". [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Chaos of the Deleted Synthetical Plains']pxUWfKT.jpg
1 "Deleter" monster + 1 "Synthetical" monster
Can only be Fusion Summoned by the effect(s) of a "Synthetical" or "Delet" Spell/Trap. If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can Target 1 of your Banished "Synthetical" or "Delet" cards; add that Target to your Hand. This card is unaffected by the effect(s) of all other monsters, whose attributes are the same as monsters used for this card's Fusion Summoning. If this card is destroyed and sent from the Field to the Graveyard: You can Target 1 "Delet" or "Synthetical" Spell/Trap card in your Graveyard; Add that Target to your Hand. During your Main Phase, except the turn "Chaos of the Deleted Synthetical Plains" was sent to the Graveyard and you control no monsters: You can Banish this card (from your Graveyard); Discard 1 card from both you and your Opponent's hand (the card from your Opponent's hand is chosen at random). You may only activate the effects of "Chaos of the Deleted Synthetical Plains" Once per Turn. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Edit #1: Changed the float eff on the fusion to require it being on-field, so that it can't plus, even after its summoning has been negated. Changed the text on the effect monster to (if this card is used as a Fusion Material for the Fusion Summoning of a "Delet" monster) instead of (If this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Fusion Summoning).

To be honest, I'm still familiarizing with all the entries and addressing them as I review them. I am aware that some have different takes on the main/staple effects, but ideally they should be standardized (so to speak) to have more control over the archetype. Otherwise it can quickly end up in a mess.

To be honest, I'm still familiarizing with all the entries and addressing them as I review them. I am aware that some have different takes on the main/staple effects, but ideally they should be standardized (so to speak) to have more control over the archetype. Otherwise it can quickly end up in a mess.

Yeah, I can understand that. It really depends on how you want to take the archetype, but if you would like to standardize them, then do so across the board. Don't want certain cards being completely different and being a part of the archetype, while others are rejected for being different from the standard, just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Thanks for putting the effort in for this archetype though, looking forward to when it's finished!

sorry for double post but important announcement:

I'm lifting the submission lock. I realized that there are so many variants of Deletors that trying the adjust them in the way I wanted is too complicated and also unfair for most of you. So, now feel free to submit your Deletors and I will be in charge of keeping the OP archive updated.

Now that I finished my lore I guess I should post these now: 

[spoiler='Craglord Deletor Golem']gK9RRGv.jpg

Once per turn, during either player’s turn, if this card would be destroyed, it is not. This card cannot be used as an Xyz material. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Fusion Material for a Fusion Summon: target 1 "Delet" or "Craglord" monster in your deck: Special Summon that monster in defense position. That monster's effect is negated until the end of this turn. You can only use this effect of "Craglord Deletor Golem" once per turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Craglord Deleted Abomination ']wC6GItU.jpg

1 "Craglord" monster + 1 "Deletor" monster

Once per turn, during either player’s turn, if a "Delet" or "Craglord" monster would leave the field, it is does not. If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Delet" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.[/spoiler]

why not :3

[spoiler='Helicron Deletor of Hope']

136748LV6HelicronDeletorofHope.png

**Effect:

If a face-up “Delet” or “Helicron” monster is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: You can banish 1 DARK or Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only Special Summon "Helicron Deletor of Hope" once per turn this way. Once per turn, if this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Fusion Material for a Fusion Summon: You can Special Summon 1 Normal Monster from your hand or Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Deleted Helicronus - Dragon of Despair']

599106LVF8DeletedHelicronusDragonofDespa

**Effect:

1 “Deletor” monster + 1 “Helicron” monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can target monsters your opponent controls, up to the number of Normal monsters on the field and in the Graveyards; Negate those targets’ effects. At the start of the Damage step, if this card battles a Special Summoned monster: You can banish 1 Normal Monster from your Graveyard; destroy that monster. If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Delet" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

[/spoiler]

why not :3

[spoiler='Helicron Deletor of Hope']

136748LV6HelicronDeletorofHope.png

**Effect:

If a face-up “Delet” or “Helicron” monster is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: You can banish 1 DARK or Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only Special Summon "Helicron Deletor of Hope" once per turn this way. Once per turn, if this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Fusion Material for a Fusion Summon: You can Special Summon 1 Normal Monster from your hand or Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Deleted Helicronus - Dragon of Despair']

599106LVF8DeletedHelicronusDragonofDespa

**Effect:

1 “Deletor” monster + 1 “Helicron” monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can target monsters your opponent controls, up to the number of Normal monsters on the field and in the Graveyards; Negate those targets’ effects. At the start of the Damage step, if this card battles a Special Summoned monster: You can banish 1 Normal Monster from your Graveyard; destroy that monster. If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Delet" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

[/spoiler]

as a fan of helicrons, let me tell you that the fusion would also have the normal method of Helicrons, if not it would be useless in the deck since the pure helicron deck doesnt use Poly or something like that, but you can make 1 of the effect avaible if using a Delet-spell card~

Archived