ITT: YCM is a Pokémon Region

Agro

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else find it amusing how Kazooie is the only E4 member who lacks a Ghost-Type?
I mean...
Black's Type is Ghost
My team has 2 Ghost-Types
Evilfusion has 1 Ghost-Type
Kazooie has none...

Not saying all members should have a Ghost-Type, but it's an odd coincidence for 3/4 members.

Ima guess you chose Water type ok

Also, after we get everything set, I might ask you all for teams for certain events, such as the 2 mons you'd have in the Chateau or the 6 mons you'd have when re-battled.

But I feel Megas will only be allowed for if we do the re-battle approach like in ORAS.

yeah tots water

Ah, that makes sense. Yeah, I never... Finished ORAS. >>

<<

^^

I'd totally settle to be a gym leader......but that would never happen. I have no notoriety to become that skilled or recognized as a leader~

But I am totally up for the Syndicate position when that comes forth; I don't need to monotype my team there.

Just imagining the team name now if I were leader....The YCM Society of Hope...

Komaeda_%2819%29.png

yeah tots water

Ah, that makes sense. Yeah, I never... Finished ORAS. >>

<<

^^

Most of me didn't either.

>steel type went to literally anyone else

o-okay then

Electric is still there, tho lol

Agro are you opting out since you're running it or no? 

No. I'm in.

I'm not voting for myself, obviously, but I'm still in.

I can share all the votes afterwards if it eases anyone's mind (not sure if that's why you're asking)

EDIT:

I only have 7 votes total guys (8 if you include mine), I'd like at least 7 more before we move on, so if you're reading this, please PM me your 5 members (in order) that you think should fill out the final 4 YCM Gym Leader positions.

EDIT 2:

Rules for deciding the gym leaders in case of a tie:

1st Tiebreaker: Whichever member is nominated more often

2nd Tiebreaker: Public Poll 

Of course, there's no issue if one of the gym leaders selected doesn't opt out. I'll be PMing all gym leaders after the vote to see if they'll play along or not. If they don't respond for a significant amount of time (in one particular case), then we'll take whomever next appears on the list and, in the case of a tie, follow the tiebreak procedure accordingly.

EDIT 3:

Just looking at who voted for the Elite 4 members, I could use the following folks to put in their nominations for gym leaders: Pastry, BT, Welche, Thar, Night, Sakura, Kate

Goal right now is to get 6 more nominations, so send those in if you could :o

I thought we already did that?

You voted for Elite 4. Not Gym Leader.

There are 4 spots left for gym leader, and we're trying to fill those out first. You can help by PMing me the 5 members you think best fit as gym leaders for YCM in the order you want them in. Though the members that already have a position are obviously already discluded (Night, Black, Armz, Birdiebutt, evilfusion, Sakura, DL, Rai, Aix, Koko, Fusion)

I know things haven't been established for the Battle Frontier yet, but can I call Battle Tower Tycoon? I think it'd be fun to model it after a haunted house. At least let me use Banette. ):

There is no calling anything.

You voted for Elite 4. Not Gym Leader.

There are 4 spots left for gym leader, and we're trying to fill those out first. You can help by PMing me the 5 members you think best fit as gym leaders for YCM in the order you want them in. Though the members that already have a position are obviously already discluded (Night, Black, Armz, Birdiebutt, evilfusion, Sakura, DL, Rai, Aix, Koko, Fusion)

There is no calling anything.

Y'all hurt me so. )':

Anyone else find it amusing how Kazooie is the only E4 member who lacks a Ghost-Type?
I mean...
Black's Type is Ghost
My team has 2 Ghost-Types
Evilfusion has 1 Ghost-Type
Kazooie has none...

Not saying all members should have a Ghost-Type, but it's an odd coincidence for 3/4 members.

>steel type went to literally anyone else

o-okay then

I'd totally settle to be a gym leader......but that would never happen. I have no notoriety to become that skilled or recognized as a leader~

But I am totally up for the Syndicate position when that comes forth; I don't need to monotype my team there.

Just imagining the team name now if I were leader....The YCM Society of Hope...

Komaeda_%2819%29.png

I thought we already did that?

Y'all hurt me so. )':

If all of you five send me in the 5 members you think should be gym leaders, in the order you'd prefer they get in, then we'd be completely good to go.

Archived