ITT: YCM is a Pokémon Region

Agro

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, because I'm sure Rai, Dae, and the other GFXers we see around the rest of the forum are going to get a spot as either a gym leader or a syndicate member, I'm gonna go ahead and nominate mademir (or catman) as the contest champion. (*points to the graphics contests) Because, if I'm being honest, does anyone really know him for anything else? I feel he's active enough and liked enough, especially by the GFX section.

I agree with Catman as contest champion.

Also. In regards to the E4. To be honest this is what I was thinking. TCG members would've been perfect for Frontier Brains, and E4 could've been from different sections.

The idea in my head was: Black (representing CC/TCG) Flame Dragon (Representing Multimedia) Kyng (Representing RPs) and Armz (Our Rep-Master-General)

Also keep in mind I didn't check the Poll yet today but this just popped in my head so decided to say it.

....if we are representing different part of YCM, given Cow's idea, wouldn't we want someone who is more of a card maker?
Wait. No. The card maker doesn't exist :Kappa:

What is this "card maker" you speak of?

But really some of the card makers would be gym leaders I'd think. Like two cardmakers should be gym leaders perhaps.

E4 could've been from different sections.

Kinda funny, aside from here in Misc, Creative Writing and RP's are kinda the only forums I post in anymore. Been tough to find an RP I was interested in for a while and getting the motivation to write my fic is tough. Dx

I nominate Roleplay for the Battle Frontier. It's the last frontier of giving a fuck about anything.

Also Literature for the Lavender Town equivalent, 'cuz it's pretty much dead. Get it? Get it?

We'll wait on naming anything until the Gym leaders decide where they'll be located.

Also. In regards to the E4. To be honest this is what I was thinking. TCG members would've been perfect for Frontier Brains, and E4 could've been from different sections.

The idea in my head was: Black (representing CC/TCG) Flame Dragon (Representing Multimedia) Kyng (Representing RPs) and Armz (Our Rep-Master-General)

Also keep in mind I didn't check the Poll yet today but this just popped in my head so decided to say it.

The E4 is all in one area, so the idea was to keep them in one area, coincidentally most of them fit in one section lol.

The E4 is all in one area, so the idea was to keep them in one area, coincidentally most of them fit in one section lol.

True but they didn't have to be all from that one area. Most of the E4 tend to be from other areas of the region (or other regions) either. It's a gathering of the best, not the best of one spot. XD

But it's up to the people, and that's the way it's gotta be. ^^

Ice/Ghost Gym Leader Jord200. I have a Gym full of Hex Maniacs and whatever trainer class uses Ice Types.

Main Pokemon is Frosslass. ( Duh. )

Others - Aegislash, Weavile ( Shiny, because I own a legitimate Shiny Weavile. ), and another Frosslass.

I live in North Dakota, so the Ice thing makes sense.

Ice/Ghost Gym Leader Jord200. I have a Gym full of Hex Maniacs and whatever trainer class uses Ice Types.

Others - Aegislash, Weavile ( Shiny, because I own a legitimate Shiny Weavile. ), and another Frosslass.

We already have Ice and Ghost E4 =x

I'm actually going to take part of Black's idea, seeing as there's such a contested race for the final elite 4 member spot.

Once the tie is broken, and I see that it is, the 2 members between Koko, Fusion, and Birdie that don't get voted into the Elite 4 will be gym leaders automatically. Alongside them will be the mods with multiple votes, being Rai and Aix.

After that I'll start taking PM nominations for the last 4 gym leaders. However, once those spots are filled, we're going to have one final PM poll to figure out the order of the 8 gyms and which member gets to pick their type and team where.

Any questions?

North Dakota? If that was your reason to validate your choosing ice as a type, you should check how northern you really are.

I'm actually going to take part of Black's idea, seeing as there's such a contested race for the final elite 4 member spot.

Once the tie is broken, and I see that it is, the 2 members between Koko, Fusion, and Birdie that don't get voted into the Elite 4 will be gym leaders automatically. Alongside them will be the mods with multiple votes, being Rai and Aix.

After that I'll start taking PM nominations for the last 4 gym leaders. However, once those spots are filled, we're going to have one final PM poll to figure out the order of the 8 gyms and which member gets to pick their type and team where.

Any questions?

[spoiler=Broken tie!]

AGmaTCi.jpg

[/spoiler]

Polaris came along after, but yeah.

Okay now that we have our last Elite 4 member, we'll move on to voting for the gym leaders.

Koko (of whom someone should inform about this as I don't know if she'd back out if she knew she were voted in), Fusion, Rai, and Aix will all be gym leaders by default, however, their order is not yet set. We will be deciding that order after the voting process for the final 4 gym leader positions. That means that you four can't choose your typing or mons just yet.

With that in mind:

FINAL GYM LEADER POSITION VOTING PROCEDURE:

- PM me the 5 members you think are best fit to be a YCM gym leader in the order you would most like to see them in as a gym leader.

That's basically it. No deadline, but get them in quick, please. Once I feel we've reached a significant amount, I'll let everyone know the results. Otherwise I WILL HOUND THE FUCK OUT OF ALL OF YOU.

Also, birdiebutt, please tell me your typing and 5 mons.

im gonna assume i can just post that here so here i goooo

bronzong.gif magnezone.gif ferrothorn.gif empoleon.gif and if we can mega evolve mawile-mega.gif if not excadrill.gif

Ima guess you chose Water type ok

Also, after we get everything set, I might ask you all for teams for certain events, such as the 2 mons you'd have in the Chateau or the 6 mons you'd have when re-battled.

But I feel Megas will only be allowed for if we do the re-battle approach like in ORAS.

Fun-Fact: Jhoto had a Poison Gym and a Poison E4 member.
It was Koga's family, but still...

Well... Technically, it was Kanto that had the poison gym...

Anyways, all the E4 of that game had a shared type with at least 1 gym because all the types had been featured in gyms except dark.

I agree with Agro, Megas should be reserved for the rematches like in ORAS.

*Sent GL picks*

Once the Gym Leaders, their types, team and locations are decided, what is next?

The Syndicate and contest champion is next.

Archived