ITT: YCM is a Pokémon Region

Agro

Accurate as fuck. 

Do I have to pick moves and all of that tedious shit or just pick 6 pokemon.

Yeah just the monz

Plus, E4 teams were never set in stone, per say, since you just need to have the majority of your team being of your specific Type.
I mean...
R/B's E4 was slightly scatterbrained, but this was easy to understand.
G/S's E4 has Koga with Forretress, Karen has a Vileplume and Gengar, etc.
R/S, sure, if you don't count Steven then everyone has correct Pokemon.
D/P's E4 has Aaron with Drapion, Flint only had 2 Fire-Types in his team of 5, etc.
Plat's E4 "Fixed" Flint's team, but still...
B/W has members with accurate types.
B2/W2 was more of the same.
X/Y was similar to B/W in the sense that we have more then enough Pokemon to make accurate teams, so they just played around with primary/secondary Types, as long as one of them was a Type that matched.

So it's your call, Agro. Pure teams(IE, all Pokemon must have the Type as part of them), or will you let people have a little more freedom?(2-ish Pokemon can be different types)

I was thinking 1 non-type is fine as long as it fits the theme and learns a move of the type. 

D/P was set up differently than the rest since it was more based around moves than the actual type.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can i be a flying type gym leader

If you get voted in as a gym leader and Flying hasn't been taken by the Elite 4 or a Gym Leader above you: yes.

[spoiler=Pic]LRMUuTt.png

[/spoiler] This should speak volumes about my esteem.

Also, Chandelure, Gourgeist (any), Frosslass, Drifblim (or Golurk/Cofagrigus), and MegaBanette seems abut right.

(1) I don't see how the trainer thing says anything

(2) We're not picking Elite 4 teams or types until all 4 Elite 4 members are chosen

(3) You'll have to fight Armz for ghost lol

(4) Plz pplz pm me 1mod&1member you want to see for the final 2 Elite 4 spots.

I'm more cut out to be on the police force that is fighting against the crime syndicate.

I was actually planning on that being a thing so we'll keep it in mind.

Kk my boys:

Shadow Lugia (yolo)

Kingdra (the bae)

Ninetales (shiny plox)

Zoroark (kid's dope)

Milotic (the other bae)

Totodile (press b to never evolve)

hype as fuck

Update: Added Gym Leader, Elite 4, Champion, & Wandering Trainer Team Level Ranges to the OP

Again, please contribute by PMing me the 1 Mod and 1 Member YOU would like to see taking up the final 2 spots on our Elite 4.

Additional Question: Should I make an order for the 4 Elite 4 Members so that we don't get into a scrum over who gets what types? I know I said first come first serve, but we do have 2 members who have voiced a liking for Ghost type before even being allowed to choose.

The order for Elite 4 would look like this:
1. Armz (#1 in Reps)
2. Black (#1 in Posts sans Wandering Trainer | DL)
3. Voted In Mod
4. Voted In Member

However, I'm debating whether 1 & 2 are fair seeing as each member has a fair reason for being #1 as they got into the elite 4 on similar but arguably equal footing and seeing as both members have voiced a preference for the same type.

Obviously, that can be settled by the two members talking it out, keeping the order the same, or a vote by the userbase. Though seeing as several members have already shown preference towards Armz in this sense, a vote might also be unfair in deciding this.

Thoughts? Best case scenario is that Black and Armz resolve it themselves. Or I could revert to first-come, first-serve once again, but I don't think that changes anything.

EDIT:
[spoiler=I m a normal human being.']
5xFYw16.png
[/spoiler]

EDIT 2: DL sent me his team, added to the OP, he claims no type

[spoiler=This trainer creator thing is neat]EH4uuEU.png[/spoiler]

It really is.

For other suggestions for the Elite 4 - how about Aix/Kyng?  Both have been really awesome forces in the RP  world, though Kyng may not be as active these days.  Since RP is such a big place here, representation would be pretty cool.

Otherwise, Aix would be a contest person - seeing as he's usually the life of those sorts of things around this forum.

[spoiler=This trainer creator thing is neat]EH4uuEU.png[/spoiler]

It really is.

For other suggestions for the Elite 4 - how about Aix/Kyng?  Both have been really awesome forces in the RP  world, though Kyng may not be as active these days.  Since RP is such a big place here, representation would be pretty cool.

Otherwise, Aix would be a contest person - seeing as he's usually the life of those sorts of things around this forum.

The voting process is currently underway, if you want to vote, please PM me the name of 1 member and 1 mod that you'd like to see as an elite 4 member.

thank you and have a nice day.

I'm just going to c/p this every time now

As much as I'd seriously love to be a Ghost-Type E4......
*takes a deep breath*
I guess I could let Black have that position.

>I'm the first member of the DK crew

Considering the first member of the E4 typically uses something on the 'simpler' side of things....
I'LL TAKE FIRE~
If that's ok with you.
I've got a few team ideas, so I could be any Type if need be.

As much as I'd seriously love to be a Ghost-Type E4......*takes a deep breath*I guess I could let Black have that position.>I'm the first member of the DK crewConsidering the first member of the E4 typically uses something on the 'simpler' side of things....I'LL TAKE FIRE~If that's ok with you.I've got a few team ideas, so I could be any Type if need be.

What I find fun there is that fire was also my secondary choice because Lerwick (obv), cyndaquil, numel, and more

Whose to say double Elite 4 battles can't exist?

Well me, because I'm running this :'D

I'm gonna say

Chandelure, Gourgeist (any), Banette, Drifblim, and, if type-restrictive, Frosslass. If not, 5th slot would go to Glaceon.

It'll just come down to if Glaceon would use Ghost moves. Shadow Ball is somehow on its list so that works fine.

059.png078.png663.png609.png623.png
Golurk has the ability Iron Fist, and knows Fire Punch

SEE, THIS IS WHY GHOST IS THE BEST TYPE; IT'S PLAYABLE WITH EVERYTHING ELSE
=D

(My team is just me picking favorites, anyway. I can swap stuff if you want me to)

Golurk learns Fire Punch so you good.

Added both your teams to the OP.

So, if the Battle Frontier is gonna be a thing, how is that gonna be set up? Like, unifying theme for members/badges/etc?

It'll be setup after everything else :'D

Okay, Mr. Traditionalist. :'D

:'D

Archived