ITT: YCM is a Pokémon Region

Agro

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so I guess we had decided on making a cutoff for votes?

Well as it turns out, we actually have a tie for normal member (go figure), so I'll just show you the results from the however-many votes that were cast:

With mods, evilfusion won handily, to say the least, with the closest being Aix and Raibread who each had the same number of votes.

Normal members was a lot closer, though:

1. Koko - 3 Votes

2. Dae - 3 Votes

3. Kyng - 2 Votes

4. Fusion - 2 Votes

5. Kazooie/Birdiebutt/Bree - 2 Votes

Since members were so close, I'm going to open a poll right now with these 5 members for vote for the last Elite 4 position. evilfusion will get the third and I'll message him as to what type he wants to be (probably dragons).

2 EDITS:

(1) DL has decided that the Wandering Trainer shall be located in the vast cave system known as the "Private Messages"

(2) Poll for final Elite 4 Spot is up: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/333930-ycm-is-a-region-poll-final-elite-4-spot/

I messaged evilfusion and here are his picks for typing and mons:

First thing that comes to mind when I think of Pokemon Types is "Ice". This is also typically my result whenever I do Pokemon Type personality tests. And my first real competitive team in Gen IV was a Hail team. So...I'll pick Ice.

- Abomasnow
- Weavile
- Vaporeon (can learn Ice Beam), seeing as I note Glaceon is being used already.
- Froslass
- Mamoswine

Edit: Added to OP

We've already established that the Lab will be in Q&A and hometown in Intros.

CC is more/less a contest area or something.

Now what to do about the forums that only certain people can access (the GFX areas in Showcase, and the mod areas). 

If Dae is voted Syndicate Leader, one of the bases could be in the GFX ones (there's two of them if you recall)

We'll have to see.

Also, because I'm sure Rai, Dae, and the other GFXers we see around the rest of the forum are going to get a spot as either a gym leader or a syndicate member, I'm gonna go ahead and nominate mademir (or catman) as the contest champion. (*points to the graphics contests) Because, if I'm being honest, does anyone really know him for anything else? I feel he's active enough and liked enough, especially by the GFX section.

Tbh, I'd say that the E4 candidates who don't get into E4, be they Mod or regular, should get the gym leader slots first and foremost.

They'll probably get them anyway, but the position of gym leader and elite 4 technically carry different expectations and requirements, so I fully intend to start with a more thorough voting system than I used for the elite 4 spots.

Don't worry, Black, birdiebutt will get in~

Archived