ITT: YCM is a Pokémon Region

Agro

Since everyone really wants it, I guess I'll just take the role of being Professor.

And yeah, CC/Intros can be hometown if you all want it.

As for Night, I can't speak for him, but just make sure he's good. 

----

I also mentioned notes about LZ and evilfusion; I have no idea where the former should go.

Rep-wise, it's basically Armz, Black, you and LZ (and likely Rod).

Points, well you all know most of the staff members hold that part.

Yeah points can't really be considered at this point. Due to the fact that they're gained and lost through different means, whomever would have the most outside of the mods is always changing unless they're just stacking them up for no reason, in which case, they're still meaningless.

Alright, let's try getting E4 done today, and maybe figure out a method on how we'll choose Gym Leaders.

Sakura's our Professor and Night's our Champion.

I mentioned Black and Armz being good fits for the Elite 4, fitting into being historically distinguished and notable members. Same with Aix.

For other people who fit the criteria, I think would be: LZ, Icy, evilfusion, Flame Dragon, Koko, Pikachu, Rai, Thar, Frunk, Umbra, and Catman to name a few.

I'd include you and I for consideration as well tbh, but that's just me.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I know where I belong :'D

Some of these points apply to people in general. Even extraverts are not interested in knowing people outside their coimmunity for the sake of conversation (though for education might exempt one from the classifications and thinking through a spectrum allows deeper thought than through binary). I would refrain from being too metaphysical, though.

I am posting here to express support for Armz having a position of importance. He must be a Ghost-type trainer, appeasing to his own taste while showing irony through his self-proclaimed invisibility being contrasted with his popularity. He must also have Golurk and Drifblim.

Would you have people assigned to Pokemon contests?

Of Fusions list, imo, besides Black and Armz best would be....

Aix, LZ, evilfusion, Flame Dragon, Thar, Catman. They all have different reasons for being on the list which is what you wanted.

The others either not sure they'd be best for E4, not sure they're able to be contacted, or they would be a similar addition to someone else that is a better fit.

I dunno Fusion enough to say but I could see him fitting.

I'd include you and I for consideration as well tbh, but that's just me.

Maybe! I didn't want to nominate myself though and my relevancy amounts to being a second-rate burnpsy nowadays, so I'd leave putting me somewhere (if at all) to other people.

You could work too I think, you're pretty well-known.

Alright, so a short list seems to be forming. I think we just need more people to weigh in before moving further.

I am posting here to express support for Armz having a position of importance. He must be a Ghost-type trainer, appeasing to his own taste while showing irony through his self-proclaimed invisibility being contrasted with his popularity. He must also have Golurk and Drifblim.

Would you have people assigned to Pokemon contests?

Armz is almost assuredly getting an E4 spot, but what type and mons he uses will be his choice alone.

There's the one position of contest champion.

Thar. They all have different reasons for being on the list which is what you wanted.

Please explain.

vv--FOR EVERYONE ELSE--vv

Alright, so a short list seems to be forming. I think we just need more people to weigh in before moving further.

There are just too many people I'd put ahead of him for E4. Gym Leader would not surprise me, as his town would probably be Creative Writing. But E4? Ehhhh.

A reminder that what people have as their account creation date doesn't equate to when they became active.

I'll volunteer myself for... something. Hell, even random NPC status. Curious to see other's depictions of moi.

Rinne, no volunteering, bae D:<

But no we should give Rinne something :'D

There are just too many people I'd put ahead of him for E4. Gym Leader would not surprise me, as his town would probably be Creative Writing. But E4? Ehhhh.

A reminder that what people have as their account creation date doesn't equate to when they became active.

He's definitely worth being a Gym Leader IMO.

Who do you think would be E4 material?

I'll volunteer myself for... something. Hell, even random NPC status. Curious to see other's depictions of moi.

You were a good mod back in the day, I could see you being a Frontier Brain or something like that.

He's definitely worth being a Gym Leader IMO.

Who do you think would be E4 material?

Of active mods: Aix, evilfusion, Flamey, LZ, Roxas, Raibread

Of active members: DL, Black, Armz, Koko, you, me, other people with high reps/high posts/history/site contributions

You were a good mod back in the day, I could see you being a Frontier Brain or something like that.

> Realizes Rinne isn't a mod

MY BAE

Was ihop made a Frontier Brain?

If so, then we have two potential Brains out of 7.

Of active mods: Aix, evilfusion, Flamey, LZ, Roxas, Raibread

Of active members: DL, Black, Armz, Koko, you, me, other people with high reps/high posts/history/site contributions

I can dig it, but I think there's too many good candidates. Maybe there should be a Poll.

Everyone votes 4 they think should get in in an order of priority.

1st person's worth 4 points, 2nd's worth 3, 3rd 2 and 4th 1. Whichever 4 get the most points get in.

That was the plan I was going to use for gym leaders, but I figured E4 would be more obvious. With DL as wandering trainer, we all basically assume that Armz and Black should be 2/4 E4 members (alongside high reps and high posts, they also both finished 1&2 at the last YMB, which I held)

So did we want to do 1 mod, 1 member for the last two?

Have everyone just message me their choice for 1 mod and 1 member for a spot in the e4. I don't want this thread being cluttered for the next few pages with it and I'd rather who is winning be discreet until we actually get a result.

That reminds me, though, how active IS Koko these days? I don't frequent TCG anymore, so I really don't know.

But I care for the community ;___;

EXACTLY

YOU CARE A LOT ABOUT THE COMMUNITY

AND YET THESE IRRESPONSIBLE TRAINERS ARE HAVING THESE BATTLES RIGHT OUTSIDE TOWN ON THE VERY LIFEBLOOD OF THE REGION, OUR ROUTES! THIS TRAVESTY MUST END! LET'S ABOSRB THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY AND BUILD OUR OWN ARENAS THAT ARE LOCALLY ACCESSIBLE SO THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO DO THESE DANGEROUS STREET BATTLES NO LONGER! THE GOVERNMENT WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, SO YOU MUST!

HERE, HAVE SOME FAIRY POKEMON SO THAT WE SHOW HOW NICE OF A GUY YOU ARE AND THAT YOU ARE A DEFENDER OF THE PEACE

Here's a question... Are we sticking to the cliche of gym/e4 trainers having a type that matches the person's name?

Nope. If someone (you) gets put into a position (which you will) you can choose whatever type you want, as long as it wasn't chosen by a higher ranking member.

Which basically means that if the champion (Night) chose something, you can't use it. E4 are all on same level these days, so for those, it's just first come first serve once the champion (Night) decides (1) if he even wants to have a type and (2) what that type is if he chose it. Though the wandering trainer might actually get the choice before the e4 (I forgot where I put my list)

Archived