ITT: YCM Is Another Pokemon Region

I was going to do Psychic E4, but someone already took it.

So if still open, I'll take Dragon E4, since it is more/less my secondary Type (Drasna isn't worth fighting anymore. And no, I've not forgotten about Drake/Lance.)

I'll probably have one of my Eons on team during initial fight; then add both of them during the rematch.

Whether or not I want them Mega'd is another story.

So the following (and yes, most are pseudo-legendaries or legitimate real ones).

We'll assume they have competitive movesets with proper natures / IVs / EVs and whatever.

SD means Soul Dew (if we're allowing it).

[spoiler=Initial]

• Garchomp (Rough Skin)
  • Hydreigon (Levitate)
  • Dragonite (Multiscale)
  • Haxorus (Mold Breaker)
  • Latias (SD / Leftovers) or Latios (SD / Life Orb) [they only have 1 ability, which is Levitate; you all should know this by now]

[/spoiler]

Are you ok with this team being replaced by 5 Bagons?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was bored, so I went and made a Bug Team on showdown. :P

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-232332915

Armaldo always awesome. Drapion isn't a bug

I feel an obligation to say what my monotype Bug team was.

Durant, Volcarona, Armaldo, Heracross, Accelgor, Scizor

Yours is great though. :3

Armaldo always awesome. Drapion isn't a bug

I feel an obligation to say what my monotype Bug team was.

Durant, Volcarona, Armaldo, Heracross, Accelgor, Scizor

Yours is great though. :3

I was thinking of using Durant, but I didn't want to have 2 of the same types. I mainly added Armaldo because he can get rid of those pesky stealth rocks. All Bugs =/= Stealth Rocks

Also I chose Drapion because in DP I always thought it was a bug type. It really does look like a bug. Hehe.

I was thinking of using Durant, but I didn't want to have 2 of the same types. I mainly added Armaldo because he can get rid of those pesky stealth rocks. All Bugs =/= Stealth Rocks

Also I chose Drapion because in DP I always thought it was a bug type. It really does look like a bug. Hehe.

Yeah I get that, working around Fire is not easy but I figured with Bug I had that issue anyway. ^^;

That Vivillon tho

When we have all eight gym leaders we should do a tournament just us gym leaders

Destiny Bond, Destiny Bond, Destiny Bond

[spoiler=Gyms]
Gym 1: UnendingEmpire; Ghost-Type
Team: Litwick, Golett, Gastly
Gym 2: Peach-broker Mitcher Green; Normal-Type
Team: 
Gym 3: Nico; Water-Type
Team: Dewott, Marshtomp
Gym 4:
Gym 5:
Gym 6: Tsubasa Kira (chou-fitting); Flying-Type
Team: Pidgeotto, Masqueair, Rotom-Fan, Golbat
Gym 7: ~British Soul~; Dark-Type
Team: 
Gym 8: Toot.; Bug-Type
Team: Galvantula, Vivillon, Drapion, Armaldo, Volcarona, Scizor
Gym Trainers: Tinker; Shiny Shuckle
Team: 
Gym 9: Dae
Team: 
Gym 10: Thar; Fighting-Type
Team: 
?: Hinanai Tenshi; Altaria-Type
Team: Altaria, Altaria, Altaria, Shiny Altaria, Altaria, Mega Altaria
?: via1ne; Steel-Type
Team: Metagross, Aegislash, Empoleon, Ferrothorn, and Heatran
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Elite Four and Champion]
World's Sexiest Taco: Psychic-type
Alakazam
Gallade
Malamar
Gothitelle
Wobbuffet

Not in that order
Sakura: Dragon-Type
Garchomp (Rough Skin)
Hydreigon (Levitate)
Dragonite (Multiscale)
Haxorus (Mold Breaker)
Latias (SD / Leftovers) or Latios (SD / Life Orb) [they only have 1 ability, which is Levitate; you all should know this by now]
:
:
Champion: Birdie!
Nidoking
Forretress
Skarmory
Mega Lopunny
Jellicent
Dragalge
[/spoiler]

Wandering Trainers 
Toyo
Team: Gaomon (Gaogamon -> Machgaogamon -> Miragegaogamon -Burst> Miragegaogamon Burst Mode)
Gatomon (Angewomon -> Ophanimon)
Wizardmon
Agumon (Greymon -> Metlgreymon -> Skullgreymon -> Wargreymon -> Victorygreymon) 

Eugene 
Something Something Anime Reference Fusion
Team: Sceptile named Fargo

Rival 
Thar

Friend who isn't rival and gets the starter literally nobody wants 
Lord CowCow
I need for my final team
 Starter: Meganium (cause I will cute this up instead of going Venusaur)
Random Normal type: Miltank
And inexplicably a psuedo-legend: DerpDragonite

Battle Fontier (I assume)
Battle Coaster (is now a thing)
Rollar Coaster Tycoon Agro
"I use Steel and Fairy for maximum mechanical fun."

New Joey
Goose

I was bored. Tell me if something is incorrect, although it doesn't matter because nothing. Also I'll be gym 3 with like water or something.

I was bored. Tell me if something is incorrect, although it doesn't matter because nothing. Also I'll be gym 3 with like water or something.

I'm either the leader of the regions evil organization, or a member of the elite four. or both.

either way, my pokemon choice remains the same.

on a non related topic, why is there not a bug/dragon type yet. it would be amazing. 

I'm either the leader of the regions evil organization, or a member of the elite four. or both.

either way, my pokemon choice remains the same.

on a non related topic, why is there not a bug/dragon type yet. it would be amazing. 

If there aren't enough gym leaders yet i wouldn't mind becoming a gym leader. it's apparently the best cover to have if giovanni was anything to go by.

I just did that last thing since that's the last thing you said. But I'm not changing anything unless it's more concrete, since I'm not suppose to be doing this anyway and am getting tired.

I just did that last thing since that's the last thing you said. But I'm not changing anything unless it's more concrete, since I'm not suppose to be doing this anyway and am getting tired.

Fair enough. there's about 8 gym leaders atm, so that part no longer applies for the moment, even though none of them seem to be willing to take gym 3...

Would it be best to do gyms the way the red/blue special did? The strength of the pokemon the gym leader uses depends on the amount of badges their challenger has (up to the 8th badge)? that way people could challenge gyms in any order, but they could only use strength in proportion to their number of badges.

Also, who's the MC? is it giga?

Fair enough. there's about 8 gym leaders atm, so that part no longer applies for the moment, even though none of them seem to be willing to take gym 3...

Would it be best to do gyms the way the red/blue special did? The strength of the pokemon the gym leader uses depends on the amount of badges their challenger has (up to the 8th badge)? that way people could challenge gyms in any order, but they could only use strength in proportion to their number of badges.

Also, who's the MC? is it giga?

You're taking this too seriously I think.

Archived