ITT: YCM Is Another Pokemon Region

You're taking this too seriously I think.

We could legitimately have some fun battles that way, maybe.

But when it gets to post game, or probably all the time in general, I would suck since I don't do competitive. I only sometimes do decent if I'm handed a team like random.

Oh I took 3rd gym btw.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be the 11th gym leader.

Or the 4th, 4 is good.

So that means you're using all Altarias then, if you choose to be a Flying E4.

(Then again, we never had a Flying E4 anyway from what I recall)

Just make sure you plan out what your rematch team will be (unless it'll just be a stronger version of whatever you have now).

You're taking this too seriously I think.

my apologies. it's a slight habit. I tend to over-organize things in my head, so whenever i see something like this i often come up with multiple ways that it could work and continuously refine them in my head until i'm satisfied with the outcome, it's not that i'm taking it seriously, it's just that this is how my head works in relation to these kinds of things.

I'm often not satisfied with my ideas and simultaneously trying not to make my posts sound pushy, so a good deal of my ideas end up deleted.

So that means you're using all Altarias then, if you choose to be a Flying E4.
(Then again, we never had a Flying E4 anyway from what I recall)

Just make sure you plan out what your rematch team will be (unless it'll just be a stronger version of whatever you have now).

Nai is the altaria type 11th gym leader. Also, the team literally can't be stronger than it already is.

Holy shit Ene took over my thread.

K.

Nai is the altaria type 11th gym leader. Also, the team literally can't be stronger than it already is.

Holy s*** Ene took over my thread.

K.

Sincei was bored. But well, at least it gives you some less work to do.

The most Nai can do is just raise its Level, and teach Altaria even more powerful moves.

Although Nai hopefully knows how much of a heavy Ice weakness he will have.

Then again, I do have a bunch of 4x weaknesses as well (outside Haxorus and whatever Eon I decide on).

Rematch team will have less of that [although the most that can be done is essentially replace my non-legends with event legendaries and boost their Levels by 15-20 higher]. And of course, adding another Poke to fill it out.

I was going by game mechanics and other things from the console games, but that's not the case here (since even I chose to use competitive sets).

Then again, Nai hasn't exactly specified a set for what he wants Altaria to be doing (neither of us have done so either).

Looking at Altaria, the majority of its current sets are based on its Mega Stone, but since Nai chose to have a full team of them; he's going to have to decide what those other 5 will be doing [which aren't Mega Evolved].

---

Going away from that subject, we are going to need a Pokemon professor in here (unless you're fine without one).

I was going by game mechanics and other things from the console games, but that's not the case here (since even I chose to use competitive sets).

Then again, Nai hasn't exactly specified a set for what he wants Altaria to be doing (neither of us have done so either).

Looking at Altaria, the majority of its current sets are based on its Mega Stone, but since Nai chose to have a full team of them; he's going to have to decide what those other 5 will be doing [which aren't Mega Evolved].

---

Going away from that subject, we are going to need a Pokemon professor in here (unless you're fine without one).

>using stats

>has a wandering trainer using stuff from an entirely different franchise

uwot

be a hex maniac. we need more hex maniacs.

I'm a guy. Hex Maniacs are all female. Otherwise, I would. Trust me.

I live in North Dakota. Ice is perfect for me.

OH. I CAN BE A GHOST/ICE GYM, AND ALL THE TRAINERS IN MY GYM ARE HEX MANIACS. :O

I would have Frosslass for my main,

tumblr_n25nvbPNKB1s4wbdoo1_500.gif

I NEED to be associated with Hex Maniacs, because half my Status Updates talk about them. What do Hex Maniacs use? GHOSTS. 

Well I suppose they use Dark too. I just love Frosslass, because its based off my favorite creature from Japanese mythology. Plus if I used Dark, that gives me an excuse to use my Shiny Weavile.

I STILL WANT MY BUILDING/GYM FULL OF HEX MANIACS.

Archived