ITT: YCM Is Another Pokemon Region

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay if I'm to be the Shauna I'll do this right.

I need for my final team

Starter: Meganium (cause I will cute this up instead of going Venusaur)

Random Normal type: Miltank

And inexplicably a psuedo-legend: DerpDragonite

Edit: LOOKING AT THIS I REALIZE HOW ADORABLE MY TEAM IS

If there's going to be a new region, then I call head of the new crime syndicate! Steel-Types are my Pokemon of choice. and my motive is simply Science!

If there is no crime syndicate, then i choose to be  a Steel-Type elite four member. 

team is: Metagross, Aegislash, Empoleon, Ferrothorn, and Heatran. If Heatran is not allowed, then Steelix.

Are you sure? I thought toot was saying that so it would be ironic that the first gym was a pretty tricky type while the 8th is straightforward.

If he does claim leader though, I'll be a Jr Trainer of his gym... And I use a Shiny Shuckle!

A Masquerain (I'll call it Masqueair because Flying-type Gym. That is, if I can) and a Rotom-Fan (that is, if I can). Would be jwool if each of the Rotoms belonged to a Gym Leader, if they could. The only problem is there aren't enough for every Gym. Well, that idea's out. Still need to think of something else if not the Rotom, and something else in case I need to pick one more-desu-pri.

I was going to do Psychic E4, but someone already took it.

So if still open, I'll take Dragon E4, since it is more/less my secondary Type (Drasna isn't worth fighting anymore. And no, I've not forgotten about Drake/Lance.)

I'll probably have one of my Eons on team during initial fight; then add both of them during the rematch.

Whether or not I want them Mega'd is another story.

So the following (and yes, most are pseudo-legendaries or legitimate real ones).

We'll assume they have competitive movesets with proper natures / IVs / EVs and whatever.

SD means Soul Dew (if we're allowing it).

[spoiler=Initial]

• Garchomp (Rough Skin)
  • Hydreigon (Levitate)
  • Dragonite (Multiscale)
  • Haxorus (Mold Breaker)
  • Latias (SD / Leftovers) or Latios (SD / Life Orb) [they only have 1 ability, which is Levitate; you all should know this by now]

[/spoiler]

Archived