Archetype Game

Tinkerer

Volt Satellite

A group of EARTH Thunder-type monsters. The majority of their members are level 4 Ritual monsters that are ritual summoned off quick-play spells. The non-ritual monsters tend to search and recycle while the rituals have burn effects and can attack directly. Also, their quick plays are even more wonky in that they can be activated from the Grave by banishing itself and a various amount of other cards.

Searstorm

An archetype of Pyro-type WIND and a couple of Thunder-type FIRE monsters. Their gimmick is that they've effects that occur with battle, the WINDs when they're attacked/destroyed and the FIREs when they attack/destroy others. They rely a lot ob several continuous trap cards, which debuff the enemy and give them an interesting ability: Your Searstorn monsters can attack other monsters you control, meaning you can activate their effects whenever. A couple of the continual traps let you pick who the opponent attacks or who they attack with, and 1 even lets you attack once during your opponent's battle phase. All of them are main deck monsters, with their boss being a level 10 behemoth who can activate the traps from the grave. One warning though, if none these guys attack or get attacked at the turn's end, they all die.

Shadownload

Shadownload

A collection of cards which either focus on banishing face-down from the top of their own Deck as a cost, or retrieving face-down banished cards. Due to the cards remaining face-down, your opponent does not get insight in what you 'searched'. The monsters are primarily DARK Thunder-Types. 

Next up: "Pillow"

@Sakura: it's really nice here, obvi, and I'm going ziplinning today, so all in all real freakin good.

Now then...

Plant orchestra is a neat little archetype that takes after Angel Trumpeter: Normal Monsters! But, the real fun lies in the Extra Deck: they have access to Synchros, Xyzs, and Fusions! Yay! And the best part? They can all use the Normal Monster Support since they're treated as normal monsters on field and I'm grave. Have fun with that.

Zipplion

Archetype of LIGHT Beast-Type monsters. They focus primarily on protecting each other (from destruction, card effects, ect.). They all have fair or high ATK. They also contain banish-triggering effects. They're not very hard to Summon. If you manage to get more than three on they field, they becomes merciless easily, as they also contain effects dependent on controlling others of the same archetype but a different name (like Six Samurai).

Prophet(s) of Fate 

Prophets of Fate

A archtype of Level 3 Pendulum Tuner Psychic-type Monsters that can reveal cards in your Hand to gain great benefits, such as attacking directly or destroying both of your opponent's Pendulum Zones. Their Boss Monster, the Synchro Wyrm-type Pendulum, Wyrmblood Prophet of Fates, can easily search for them, as well as reveal your entire hand to destroy all your opponent's Level 5 or below Monsters.

Steampunk Bat

Prophets of Fate

A archtype of Level 3 Pendulum Tuner Psychic-type Monsters that can reveal cards in your Hand to gain great benefits, such as attacking directly or destroying both of your opponent's Pendulum Zones. Their Boss Monster, the Synchro Wyrm-type Pendulum, Wyrmblood Prophet of Fates, can easily search for them, as well as reveal your entire hand to destroy all your opponent's Level 5 or below Monsters.

Steampunk Bat

Bump.

There's no need to bump this thread if no one posts immediately after.

-----

Anyway, Winged-Beast monsters that are designed after 1800s fashion and machinery. Their stats range from being average to high for their Level/Rank, and they focus on rapid Xyz Summons (and also Rank-Ups)

-----

Mono no Aware

Mono no Aware

Psychic-Type Spirit monsters, with Yosenju-esque bonus Normal Summons. Like most Psychics, they use LP payments to activate their removal effects, which focus on returning your opponent's cards to their Deck. Their stats don't poke above 500, so they don't take advantage of the stun that way . . . instead, the few members that don't force you to make LP payments force your opponent to pay the same amount of LP, or restore yours. They're the most insidious variety of burn Deck . . . one focused on shared pain, when you can undo yours and they can't.

Shocknight

Archetype of LIGHT Fiend and DARK Fairy-Type monsters that focus on impeding your opponent's Graveyard. They all have fair or high ATK. They focus on Fusion Summoning (in a similar manner to Ritual Beast). Their Spell/Trap Cards activate by banishing 1 "Shocknight" monster, which make them more powerful than most archetype Spell/Trap Cards.

Maelstrom of Dragoons

Maelstrom of Dragoons

The most fun kind of archetype, composed of four main varieties of monsters: WIND Union Dragons, which make up the primary beatsticks of the archetype; FIRE Pendulum Spellcasters, which do most of the searching; DARK Warrior-Type Tuners, which focus on protection and revival; and Wyrm-Type Synchros, which make up the endgame with heavy amounts of banishing and Special Summon hate.

Busmek

A series of Machine-type Xyz Monsters themed after Super Sentai and buses. They can run well with a Super Quantal Deck, and these Xyz Monsters can Overlay into a Boss Monster known as Busmek Sentaidam, which deals 400 Damage to your opponent for every Busmek Xyz Monster used to Xyz Summon this.

Jabberwocky

I think someone mentioned a prompt for it quite some time ago, but cbb to look it up. 

Archetype based on the poem Lewis Carroll wrote that focuses on killing monsters. Although because they focus on constant effect removal, their stats aren't necessarily great so backrow support is mandatory. 

-----

Matsuri Dragon

A archtype of Dragon and Wyrm-type Monsters that focus on destroying cards adjacent to themselves to deal Burn Damage. Their Fusion Monsters focus on bringing them back to the field, albeit through negating their effects. There is also a Field Spell called "Matsuri Dragon's Roost", that prevents the Fusion Matsuri Dragon Monsters from being destroyed from the regular Matsuri Dragon Cards.

Slifer's Disciple 

Explicit support cards for Slifer the Sky Dragon, ranging from granting it effect immunity for the things its own effects don't block and other destructive capabilities. Did I say these were only limited to Slifer? No, they work with the other Gods as well. And yes, they have a carbon copy of Ra's Disciple as well.

-------

Icyblue Commander

(A nice reference to my predecessor to the CC modship)

Icyblue Commander

Level 2 WATER Warriors, with search, revival, and Tour Guide capacity, with effects that protect them and pump up their stats. Generally speaking, each member has two effects: one that gives/maintains card advantage, and one that makes Warriors in general or Commanders specifically harder to kill. They're a very formulaic Deck, and surprisingly you probably won't be laddering these for Tribute fodder/ED Materials (that is a legitimate and possible use, but not the way IC cards are meant to be played)- instead, the endgame for these monsters is to OTK your opponent with theoretically invincible Level 2 monsters, just as a slap in the face. There are a lot of things that can impede Icyblue Commanders, but they inherently make for good newb training wheels, or for having tons of fun with relatively simple strategy.

Amphizard/Amphitch (portmanteau of "amphithere", a snake dragon, and wizard/witch)

Amphizard

A archtype of Monsters with 2 groups, a group of EARTH Spellcaster-type Pendulum Monsters based off of actors which can draw cards by banishing Spells on your side of the field, and Tuner and Synchro EARTH Reptile-type Monsters based off of acting terms which gain various powers when a card is banished and can banish themselves to Special Summon EARTH Spellcaster Monsters from the Deck. They have lots of Trap Cards, but only 1 Spell, which is a Equip Spell that can be equipped to Amphizard Monsters to boost their Attack by 200 per Banished Amphizard Monster.

Samurai-Rex

Amphizard

A archtype of Monsters with 2 groups, a group of EARTH Spellcaster-type Pendulum Monsters based off of actors which can draw cards by banishing Spells on your side of the field, and Tuner and Synchro EARTH Reptile-type Monsters based off of acting terms which gain various powers when a card is banished and can banish themselves to Special Summon EARTH Spellcaster Monsters from the Deck. They have lots of Trap Cards, but only 1 Spell, which is a Equip Spell that can be equipped to Amphizard Monsters to boost their Attack by 200 per Banished Amphizard Monster.

Samurai-Rex

Where the hell are you getting anything acting related from that prompt? I mean seriously, what? What? You confuse me more than I knew I could be confused.

Anyway . . .

Samurai-Rex

Dinosaur-Type monsters with a heavy focus on straight monster aggression- they, like Superheavy Samurais, are best run without Spells or Traps. However, with these guys it's for a very different reason: Samurai-Rex, like Lightsworns, mill your Deck every turn, gaining absolutely absurd stat boosts for every Dinosaur-Type monster in your Graveyard . . . but the mill stops and they banish-nuke your entire field if they hit a single Spell or Trap. Their base stats are about average, and their effects are generally backrow hate of many varieties, relying almost entirely on the stat boosts they receive to accomplish anything. Here, you either win by a mile or get curb-stomped hard.

Slide-Roll

Where the hell are you getting anything acting related from that prompt? I mean seriously, what? What? You confuse me more than I knew I could be confused.

Anyway . . .

Samurai-Rex

Dinosaur-Type monsters with a heavy focus on straight monster aggression- they, like Superheavy Samurais, are best run without Spells or Traps. However, with these guys it's for a very different reason: Samurai-Rex, like Lightsworns, mill your Deck every turn, gaining absolutely absurd stat boosts for every Dinosaur-Type monster in your Graveyard . . . but the mill stops and they banish-nuke your entire field if they hit a single Spell or Trap. Their base stats are about average, and their effects are generally backrow hate of many varieties, relying almost entirely on the stat boosts they receive to accomplish anything. Here, you either win by a mile or get curb-stomped hard.

Slide-Roll

Isn't a amphithere a kind of theater?

That's an "Amphitheater". (Pronounced "amp- eh- theater", referring to a theatre where a stage is the lowest part of the structure. Usually open air.)

"Amphithere" (Pronounced "am- fi- theer") is, as I said, a legless dragon, looking like a magical winged snake.

/skip

(well, I mean, regardless, you don't have to connect in any way to the name anyway. I believe I personally subverted this idea a couple pages back, in fact)

Anyways...

Slide-Roll

A sushi-based fish archetype that focuses on having 3-of-a-kind. They have 5 main deck monsters with levels from 1-5 and they all like to swarm.

When 3 of a card with the same name exists on the field at once, that's where the real fun begins. They get some ridiculous effects: from heavy drawing, to extra deck destruction, to nuking the field except themselves.

Their Spells/Traps help further the cost by changing card names or swapping 1 card for another completely. They also tend to boast greater power when you control more monsters with the same name.

What makes them even more unique is that they are also quite good for fusions as the name-changing effects of the spells/traps are not limited to "Slide-Roll" monsters, allowing them to effectively access name/archetype specific fusion monsters.

Jenga

But still, the name should have something to do with it . . .

Going off-topic.

Jenga

You want lucksacky? Jenga does lucksacky. An archetype of Plant-Type monsters that force you to call a card name every time you draw. Call it right, insane effects go off . . . in fact, if you call it right seven times in a row, you wincon out [seven turns is the shortest known Jenga game without actively knocking it over]. Call it wrong, and the Duel effectively resets for you, returning your LP to 8000, shuffling every single card you own back into your Deck, and you're given but one pity draw, a one-card hand, to start over with. Have fun.

Junefly (pun on Mayfly, an insect that lives, on average, 10 hours as an adult.)

I'll write prompts for both yours and Kexotero's last ones.

Valkyrie Sheep

Anthropomorphic sheep named after the valkyries in Norse mythology, they're a group of LIGHT Beast-Warrior-Type monsters that focus on heavy LP restoration for you and degradation of the opponent's LP. They have their own Field Spell that doubles the amount of LP you gain / opponent loses.

Junefly

Insect-Type monsters that kill themselves at the end of the turn, but Special Summon more of their kind from the Deck or Graveyard so you will pretty much never run out of monster fodder. They have support cards that allow them to live for longer periods of time, so running them is crucial if you wish to win with these.

-------------

Soulsilver Phoenix

(Yes, I am making HG/SS references now)