Toyo does AMA

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

toyo your butt is not real

yes it is

you just havent seen it~

Full Thoughts on Giga because he wont shut up about it: Yes, you are amaze. I think you're a great great person who's really fun to talk and super nice and also super kind too. If there's really anything I dislike about you, it's how easily you get sulky, but that's kinda offset by how quickly you get happy again just from talking to me, so it's all well and fun. In short, I really like you. You're a great person. Keep being great. <3

Do the same for me Toyo~! :D

Also, if you had to pick one song, what would be your favorite song?
Which Touhou game is your favorite?
Have you done singing outside of like classes/just by yourself (at home or stuff)? (like if you do it with friends or at karaoke or w/e)
What's your favorite food? What's your least favorite food?
How do I get you to stop being so sick all the time? D:
Why are you so amaze?

Do the same for me Toyo~! :D
You're a really kind and sweet kid to be around, so kinda like me~ I think that's why we get along rather well. Also, we are friends, aren't we~?
Also, if you had to pick one song, what would be your favorite song? Right now it'd be Stranger In The Dusk by ZYTOKINE
Which Touhou game is your favorite? HISOUTE~NSOKU!
Have you done singing outside of like classes/just by yourself (at home or stuff)? (like if you do it with friends or at karaoke or w/e) I've sung at a karaoke before~
What's your favorite food? What's your least favorite food? Fav food is, like, any Japanese stuff. I enjoy Sushi, Soba, Udon, Gyudon, Katsudon, etc. Shabu Shabu is really nice too, especially if you get high-quality food. I don't like several Indonesian food because they look super unappetizing.
How do I get you to stop being so sick all the time? D: idk, me being sick seems to be a universal constant
Why are you so amaze? Ahaha, wonder why~

I would like to know your full thoughts on me as well. You're ummm... You're random, but also lights up the mood. Overall I can't say anything too bad about you because you have like, no malicious intent at all so even when you're sending random messages like the other ones in this AMA I still enjoy it~

Why haven't people realized by now you're uncomfortable giving thoughts on them? I am comfortable with giving full thoughts. Just cuz I'm asleep while they're asking doesn't mean I'm uncomfortable, baka cow!

Archived