Toyo does AMA

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would you like to be asked about?

Random stuff that's kinda like more personal. idk, maybe things I enjoy, card games and such? haha~

You go to the store to buy Lego but accidentally buy Mega Bloks instead. What do you do?

I would first like to question my own sanity. Then destroy the Mega Bloks in an orgy of blood gore and violence.

Did you drop your mixtape?

I didn't! Dropping something like that would be dangerous, what if I break it? Ooooh, maybe you meant dropping as in releasing? In which case I sure did~ Unless the production group messed up again.

Favorite food

Favorite animal

Favorite Touhou character

If I gave you a million dollars, what would you do with it?

I already answered this question before!

Love love love rabbits. Not like I can ever keep em because I'm allergic to fur, but they're suuuuper cute.

Hata No Kokoro, easily~

I'd use half of it and put the rest either for charity or for future savings. I don't need that much money to be happy~

Why do you think I'm a puppet?

cuz you are~

Since everyone is asking it here.... Opinion on me

Oh and OCG or KCG?
Also best card game?
Wait...... why do you think Striker is a puppet?

You're, like, one of the coolest people on the DP chat. Super cool, knows their shit with cards, also makes moosic and stuff. My opinion of you is suuuuper positive, definitely.

well, KCG is basically OCG but with more insane, so KCG it is~

Best card game is Vanguard because it's cheap and is also literally the only card game at any of my locals ever.

Striker is a puppet cuz he is~ The easiest to manipulate easiest to confuse puppet~

Opinions on me

What does Striker strike?

you're 2edgy, but when you're not being 2edgy you seem pretty swell~ Don't really know you that much though, sowwy...

Striker strikes nothing but himself :3

If you were to design a studio apartment for two, how would you have it?

Hmmmm..... Large-ish kitchen that combines with the dining room since I like to cook. But otherwise... I'm not really sure how a studio apartment looks like so I don't know for sure... Ahaha...

Hey, I am not easy to manipulate. u.u

See you just proved my point~

Archived