Toyo does AMA

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got ignored by toyo T.T *Goes and cries in a corner*

Oh, didn't notice yours~

Umm... You're kinda like Raeg but less random, I guess? xD Fun to talk to, fun to be around, sorta kinda knows your shit with YGO, hm... I think that's all I can really say for now~ As for Agro, well, the better question is, what guy wouldn't have an obsession with butts, not to mention my butt~?

Oh, didn't notice yours~

Umm... You're kinda like Raeg but less random, I guess? xD Fun to talk to, fun to be around, sorta kinda knows your shit with YGO, hm... I think that's all I can really say for now~ As for Agro, well, the better question is, what guy wouldn't have an obsession with butts, not to mention my butt~?

I guess butt obsessions don't happen for spindas. Sorry toyo D:

full thoughts on me :>

like actual ones tho, plz no jokes

get on skype

like, you're pretty cool and stuff and we used to talk but then you just disappeared so i can't really give you a full opinion even if i wanted to xD

Oh well. Shotagro is still best YCM shota~

What is your alternate identity? I have none =3

Do you know the Persona franchise? Played P4G and P3P, so yeah~

If Toyo were to be an acronym, what would it be? It's short for my full name, ufufu~

I... actually am curious what you think of me. We interact occasionally, and we aren't on bad terms to my knowledge, so yeah.

Hmm, well, you used to be super intimidating and stuff to me back when I was new... (I was active in CC when you were mod .w.) But now you don't seem that bad! We don't really interact too often, but from what I've seen you're not as scary as I thought you were! In fact, from what I can tell you're actually quite the nice person~

Do a full opinion on me too! (^_^)/

I'm on a roll with the good opinions today so I wanna keep up the streak! >:D

That set aside what kinds of decks do you like in card games?

Favorite candy?

Yui: Yui is silly. He is fun. Super fun. Likes Touhou too and makes incredible music. So triple super fun. Whee I'm doing a Yuibot impersonation!

I ummm.... I'm kinda weird in that I love both trolly control decks and stupid agro bumrush decks like Six Sam and stuffs. My fav deck in general, in any YGO timeline is probably.... Junk Doppel Dandy Tengu. Not because its good, but because I enjoyed playing it and also the name gets even longer with every set xD. At first it was Synchro Plants, Then it was Junk Doppel, and before it finally died it was Junk Doppel Dandy Tengu Quasar Librarian.

I love rock candy quite a lot! Aside from that, mostly sweet fruity flavors are my fav. I love muskmelon lollipop, too.

Well guess I might as well as for an opinion too. :o

Also. If you were forced to play either Pokemon or MtG which would you choose?

Also also, what hair colors do you plan on doing in the future?

Cow is like, the person with whom I share zero common interests. It's suuuuuper weird how that happened. That aside, I still believe that you're a yandere who secretly can't admit it~

I would rather play Pokemon because at least the cards are cheap enough where i can use them as coasters when I no longer need them. Plus, plus, Pokemon from what I've heard doesn't take a year a finish any game. (The TCG at least. If I was to choose between Pokemon the Game or MtG I'd choose "Or")

I plan on doing pink to appease Giga, though I'm also thinking of light blonde/white for cosplay, and maaaaybe dye it a slight orange/brown tinge common on Japanese girls once I'm done with funky colors~

Cow is like, the person with whom I share zero common interests. It's suuuuuper weird how that happened. That aside, I still believe that you're a yandere who secretly can't admit it~

Aha! I will ask a question from the one common interest I know we have! Besides RP cause that's more a general thing and aaaaanyway.

Top three Soul Calibur characters?

Bottom three Soul Calibur character?

Archived