+ Advanced Review Thread +

The purpose of this thread is to encourage more of you to post in this section; both as a cardmaker and a reviewer.

A lot of you guys don't get reviews on your cards for whatever reasons, so this thread is more/less to advertise for your sets.

(It's only fair that we have one here, considering Casual's had theirs for some time now.)

• You post a link to your set and ask for a review. One of the members here will look at it + CnC it properly.
  • For reviewing a member's thread, those who have followed the section rules while CnCing will get a rep for doing so, and points based on the YCM Economy for this section.

Some rules for using this thread.

1. You may only ask for a review of 1 thread at a time. Once a member has properly reviewed the set (it goes without saying that the Advanced Clause does need to followed), you can ask for another one to be CnCed.
    1. Make sure your thread is recent; meaning that you haven't passed the 2 week marker (or 60-day one assuming updates).
  2. As stated, you must link your review post here in a new reply. One of the Custom Cards moderators will look it over and see that you've done it properly. Do not just say that you reviewed (X)'s thread; actually link to it.
    1. If you review a thread, then don't be afraid to cash it in for points. Remember, you get points for doing reviews, so take it as another incentive.
  3. If a member does review your cards, please be considerate and rep them for their time. Keep in mind that they're doing this because they want to; not because they're forced to. If they have their own cards, please try to review theirs in turn.
  4. Anything within this section is fair game for review; this includes Advanced Multiples and the Other TCG area.

---------

If you have any questions / concerns, then feel free to PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I post a new thread to be reviewed? No one else has in a while, and the previous one I had is now dead, so I don't know if the "one thread at a time" rule will still apply.

Yeah, you can post a new one. 

If it's past the 2 week mark, then you can do it.

I might as well request a review for this one: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/336347-sakura-request-from-create-a-card-future-witch-ultimacia/

(The idea of this thread was to help people get reviews on cards, since as you probably can tell, CC is rather inactive.)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey. I'm new here. I'd appreciate a review of this card I made:

Flower Cardian Elder Mage

Level 6 Dark Warrior-Synchro monster

2000/2000

1 tuner + 2 non-tuner monsters

This card can only be Synchro Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card is Synchro Summoned, draw 1 card. If that card is a "Flower Cardian" monster, you may Special Summon it, ignoring its summoning conditions. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card, then draw 3 cards. If any of those are "Flower Cardian" monsters, you may keep those cards in your hand. Otherwise, the cards are sent to the graveyard and you take 500 LP for each card sent to the graveyard in this way

In the future, just post the card in its own thread, then link it here.

(Although to be fair, I have considered de-stickying this thread multiple times in the past, given how inactive it is)

Please don't, Sakura. I plan on using this thread alot more in the future. Anyway, here's my card: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/358659-rise-of-the-red-eyes-red-eyes-field-spell/

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

No one has posted here since July? Well, that's strange. Anyway here's the recent archetype I made, Affinfinity, which tries to overdraw your opponent while simultaneously getting the cards they need to keep up. Personally, I think it's up there with the Roid Chain Beat archetype I made in terms of quality, since this archetype was heavily tested, but I would still like some reviews so I can make sure if there's anything I can make better.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/366725-affinfinity-changing-everything-you-know-about-card-value-agm/

Archived