Yu-gi-oh Gym Challenge

Tinkerer

I would like to challenge anyone who's available. I'm also available to be challenged for any gyms that don't have a leader in place.

Hey can you please take a look at my deck and tell me if it's fine? i think i posted it on the private group chat

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm still interested, but have been busy recently so I have not had much chance to do anything with this.

^ Same

In any case, I dunno if there's been any challengers at all especially with the YCM tourney thing going on. I should be up for challenges/test battles this evening though.

^ Same

In any case, I dunno if there's been any challengers at all especially with the YCM tourney thing going on. I should be up for challenges/test battles this evening though.

thing is, this is basically dead. so i'm going to delete my shitty zombie deck again. permanently.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question: Can we be both a challenger and a Gym Leader? If so, I think I might make a challenger deck and see who I can take down. And I know what you're thinking "what happens when it comes time to battle your own gym?" I was thinking that someone else could duel you with your deck, ya'know, for simplicity sake. Thoughts?

Archived