Yu-gi-oh Gym Challenge

Tinkerer

Was bored, so I decided to create a badge for the Spellcaster-Type gym I am running. Can you guess the inspiration for its design?

Might make more badges - for the other gym leaders - should they be interested in one.

can i commission one with this image: [spoiler Wights Rule]skull-crossbones.png

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I need to submit a decklist to anyone, or can I start running through the gyms?

i don't think you do, as long as you're not running stuff you're not supposed to, it should be fine. i'll be on percy hosting, if you have it. vcr will be pass. if not, i'll be on dn. same pass

Was bored, so I decided to create a badge for the Spellcaster-Type gym I am running. Can you guess the inspiration for its design?

Might make more badges - for the other gym leaders - should they be interested in one.

[spoiler=The bigger picture]

n53cyg.png

27f8.gif

If your making badges, I'd like one. Not really sure on it's design so surprise me.

You can't combine Yugioh and Pokèmon without expecting ME to join! I'll go with Aqua monsters.

And if people are making badges i would like mine as a generic pinkish seashell badge

Also can i use more than one frog monster or is that considered archetypal.

PS it might take a long time before i can actually play since rn i'm on vacation

Sure thing Cosmo, you're in!

As for frogs, you can use the ones that don't refer to the frog archetype, so you can use Poison Draw and Treeborn Frog, but not stuff like Ronintoaden or Swap Frog.

Also, don't worry. A lot of things need to happen anyway, so there's no rush.

Sure thing Cosmo, you're in!

As for frogs, you can use the ones that don't refer to the frog archetype, so you can use Poison Draw and Treeborn Frog, but not stuff like Ronintoaden or Swap Frog.

Also, don't worry. A lot of things need to happen anyway, so there's no rush.

Removal of Swap Frog and Ronintoadin pretty much makes Frogs obsolete.

Archived