Yu-gi-oh Gym Challenge

Tinkerer

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to build a deck to start challenging gyms with. Its tough... No archetype restriction is rough. Maybe instead make a limit of how many cards of a singale archetype can be used?

There actually are more cards than it seems. Remember, you can't run archetype cards, but you can run cards in an archetype. So like Triverr, Cir, and Hedgehog wouldn't be fair game, but Scarm, Delteros, and Dragon would be fair game

There actually are more cards than it seems. Remember, you can't run archetype cards, but you can run cards in an archetype. So like Triverr, Cir, and Hedgehog wouldn't be fair game, but Scarm, Delteros, and Dragon would be fair game

I know there are a lot of non-archetypal cards... I mean its rough making the deck coherent without an archetype.

I know there are a lot of non-archetypal cards... I mean its rough making the deck coherent without an archetype.

All of us had to work around it and achieved a decent rounded Deck. It's more or less finding a core and working with it. My suggestion would be looking at those and see what they did right and/or what you think they could do better with the restrictions they had. There actually are more viable options than it seems at first look.

All of us had to work around it and achieved a decent rounded Deck. It's more or less finding a core and working with it. My suggestion would be looking at those and see what they did right and/or what you think they could do better with the restrictions they had. There actually are more viable options than it seems at first look.

And then there's me who put 7 colored fish into a deck because I thought it would be fun.

Anyway.

Here is my gym badge folks, it's obviously the best one.

z96ZTUv.png

Archived