Yu-gi-oh Gym Challenge

Tinkerer

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So from the OP as the Rock leader I can only run 5 monsters in my extra deck.  Do I have to stick to the Rock motif (of which there are very few viable Rock ED monsters that work in my deck but I could make it work), or can I run staples like Castel, Lavalval Chain, etc.?

Additionally you can just put "Progenitor" as the user in charge of the Gym.  That's my default user.

Any more leaders available for a duel?

I HAVE CREATED MY FISH DECK

I AM NOT OFFICIALLY A GYM LEADER YET THOUGH

I was going to suggest CowCow use Aqua with Wetlands. Or beast so he can run actual cows.

USHI-ONI

But nah I'm happy with Fish. though I might make Cow deck anyway at some point.

I've realised I could be the toughest Gym Leader due to dragons being powerful and have a ton of support. Now if the ban list was non-existent and archetypes were allowed I could have even more fun.

Also could I use the Horus/Armed Dragon LV monsters. I assume I can as they only interact with the higher one in the line but just in case.

@CowCow

You're in!

@Progenitor

Yeah, you aren't limited in your extra deck choices, just numbers.

@Kotori

LV monsters are fine. As you said, they usually interact with only 1 other card.

@JM

Sure, you can use the Gearfried line.

Was bored, so I decided to create a badge for the Spellcaster-Type gym I am running. Can you guess the inspiration for its design?

Might make more badges - for the other gym leaders - should they be interested in one.

[spoiler=The bigger picture]

n53cyg.png

27f8.gif

Nice job man that looks really cool.

Well Imma tweak my Extra deck real quick and then I think my Gym is open for business.  Currently I only have the deck made on DN.  If you want to play on Devpro or Salvation (the only 2 YGO apps I actually use) then I will have to re-make the deck real quick

Archived