Yu-gi-oh Gym Challenge

Tinkerer

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should a Type that is assigned to either the attribute DARK, LIGHT, EARTH or WIND want to switch with Omni (any attribute), you could possibly take the spot of Spellcasters; I have created a Deck for either of these types (though by no means top-tier). @Tinkerer, however, has a final say in which types get switched (if any). 

I would have to agree with quite a few of the people here. Ultimate Insect LV7 (I presume I can use it, as otherwise I have no chance) and Dreadsythe Harvester make good bosses for a WIND Insect-Type deck it is quite limiting, and although the deck can work without them, there are a lot of monsters I miss out on such as Howling Insect and Resonance Insect.

I mainly just want it clarifying: Can we use monsters whose Attribute/Type is different from our chosen Type and the League it's in?

Ok, I have updated the OP with all Leader additions and restriction concerns.

@Toyo & Tyretian

I think I mentioned this outside the OP (now added), but you ARE allowed to use outside Attributes.  The League's Attribute should not constrict your Deck as much and, if you wish, I'll even go so far as to say that you can use more outside Attributes than your League's one.

@Kotori

Yes, you can use REDMD.  Basically, as a general ruling, you ARE allowed to use Archetypal cards as long as they do not directly support the Archetype.  For example, the entire "Hunder" Archetype is fine because they support Thunder as a type rather than as an Archetype.

just a question, would i be allowed to use d hero malicious?

i hate to be asking this after dueling garland, but i forgot to do it before... sorry.... if the answer is no, we need to have a rematch garland.

If we do need a rematch, I'll only be able to do it in about an hour and a half from now.

@FF

Yeah, you can use Malicious. Since it doesn't target an archetype but a specific card, it should be ok.

@Yui

Aww... Ok

@Sexy Taco

Hmm! That sounds intriguing! However, we'd have to figure out which gyms give what card so people don't double-up on the cards. I'll be up for doing that if the community wishes.

I guess I have a shot a Rocks since Spellcasters we already taken.

So what's the deal with Ko'aki? Are they cool so long as we don't run Iron Core / Iron Core support?

Just saying every type has at least 1 Ko'aki card assosiated with it and some if them can be very interesting techs in said type. I assume most of the monsters are cool since they all are supported by their type, and the cards that directly support Ko'aki like Diamond Core and stuff are obviously out of the question, but what's your ruling on Iron Core itself?

So, anyone else want a duel? I can rematch Ark if he doesn't mind.

I am currently availible. Though I have multiple Decks to choose from (Omni, Earth, Wind, Dark and Light), do you want to challenge any of them in particular? On another note, I have so far only used the chackmate server; random match ups, as such I have no experience hosting/joining other duels (YGOPro Percy). A few pointers might be necessary.

I am currently availible. Though I have multiple Decks to choose from (Omni, Earth, Wind, Dark and Light), do you want to challenge any of them in particular? On another note, I have so far only used the chackmate server; random match ups, as such I have no experience hosting/joining other duels (YGOPro Percy). A few pointers might be necessary.

Wind sounds good to me. I'll host on the USA server. If you need help, just say so.

Archived