• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Don't know how long these recent season 4 episodes have been out, but holy s***. I just saw them on kisscartoon. Blue Diamond's Pearl is new best waifu. f***ing love her. 

Did anyone else get the feel of Improv Everywhere with the Human Zoo? It felt really similar to their MP3 Experiments

Almost getting caught by Agate was funny. 

Also I doubt Agate is gonna actually stay quiet about the rebels for long. Either she tells the diamonds or Blue Diamond goes looking for Greg and goes looking for clues. Something along those lines.

Also Patti LuPone (Yellow Diamond) has an amazing voice. I loved that some she sang for Blue Diamond. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rn1C5vALe8

• 1 month later...

Huh, I watch the series too, but haven't posted here until now.

I caught up with the series today, but after the Zoo I didn't find anything too exciting.

Was cool to see Jaspers, Amethysts, etc. with different "shapes", so to speak. Makes me wonder if some of them were "mistakes" like Crystal Gem's Amethyst, for example the Pearl-looking Jasper, or if they were designed like that for a purpose.

I didn't like they were found at the end of their escape from the Zoo; they were soo close, but it's a loose end now.

Can't wait to see Fusions with Peridot and Lapis.

And yeah, I liked the Blue Pearl, too. It is really cute.

I was a tiny bit bothered by a line in the New Crystal Gems episode. Lapis told Cony "what makes you think we need you?" and a second later Peridot's imitation idea made them completely forget about that. If they didn't want to deliver a plot they might have used in the past, then they shouldn't have made that comment in the first place. If they wanted Lapis to really say that to showcase her personality quirks, they shouldn't have half-assed it by dropping that idea without reason. If felt like a moment that was somewhat forced for the sake of getting to the episode plot.

Huh, I watch the series too, but haven't posted here until now.

I caught up with the series today, but after the Zoo I didn't find anything too exciting.

Was cool to see Jaspers, Amethysts, etc. with different "shapes", so to speak. Makes me wonder if some of them were "mistakes" like Crystal Gem's Amethyst, for example the Pearl-looking Jasper, or if they were designed like that for a purpose.

I didn't like they were found at the end of their escape from the Zoo; they were soo close, but it's a loose end now.

Can't wait to see Fusions with Peridot and Lapis.

And yeah, I liked the Blue Pearl, too. It is really cute.

Amethyst herself said that there were Beta Kindergarten gems at the Zoo too, which if you recall from the episode Beta where they visited the Beta, Peridot shows off how the place was incredibly rushed, with none of the gems coming out right, except for Jasper. That's why Skinny is like that, and I think Carnelian is too. They were rushed with erratic placements by the Injectors in order to churn out troops for the fight against the Crystal Gem army.

Amethyst herself said that there were Beta Kindergarten gems at the Zoo too, which if you recall from the episode Beta where they visited the Beta, Peridot shows off how the place was incredibly rushed, with none of the gems coming out right, except for Jasper. That's why Skinny is like that, and I think Carnelian is too. They were rushed with erratic placements by the Injectors in order to churn out troops for the fight against the Crystal Gem army.

I see; I should have missed that explanation about the gems at the Zoo, then. And yes, I do remember the case with Amethyst and the rushed Kindergarten.

• 1 month later...

Posting to hopefully spark a discussion:

[spoiler=Thoughts on the latest episodes I watched]

Damn, that Ruby really had my hopes up. I knew it was unlikely to have 2 Rubies in the team, but still, one of my thoughts before her deceit was that Lapis and Peridot could fuse with a Ruby sooner than I expected.

And I wasn't impressed by the 2 episodes previous to that one.

• 1 month later...

Archived