YCM Archetype

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y1ys5LO.jpg

I think it would be fitting that I be the deck's best card, wouldn't you agree?

Okay, no. There is no such thing as best card.

CtHvK5D.jpg

Hm hm hmmmmm I want in too! As for pictures, anything you deem would fit me workz.

Oooooor here, a picture of my YCM namesake

BOaowNF.jpg

JKXlVib.jpg

The ATK may look feeble, but look at the effect.

This seems fun! I'd don't really care what I am, I'm just interested to be a part of it. Go wild with the picture, if you decide to go through with it.

Go wild with the picture you say...

KqnpTrK.jpg

Ok, here's my request:

I have two options. Pick whichever you think is best:

1) Being a LIGHT monster (to fit the group) with an effect that protects or enhances an AL monster (by banishing itself, been equipped to a monster or simply to do something while on the field). The type can be any of these: Warrior, Psychic or Machine.

2) Being a Trap Card that follows the same logic (if you choose to make the card banish itself, make it do so from the Graveyard, with the "not sent to the Graveyard this turn" restriction).

[spoiler=The image to use is this: ]Ant-Man-1-1940x1212.jpg

If it's too big to handle or if it doesn't fit, choose one you want.

I'm very curious as to how you would portray me~ So I too would like to have my very own customized card made from a talented student. Here's your reference:

b0b1cfa54bd69a960ea712e1c5bae0a6.jpg

Xh2rqhs.jpg

Ok, here's my request:

I have two options. Pick whichever you think is best:

1) Being a LIGHT monster (to fit the group) with an effect that protects or enhances an AL monster (by banishing itself, been equipped to a monster or simply to do something while on the field). The type can be any of these: Warrior, Psychic or Machine.

2) Being a Trap Card that follows the same logic (if you choose to make the card banish itself, make it do so from the Graveyard, with the "not sent to the Graveyard this turn" restriction).

[spoiler=The image to use is this: ]Ant-Man-1-1940x1212.jpg

If it's too big to handle or if it doesn't fit, choose one you want.

Okay, let me make one thing clear: Most of these cards TRIGGER their effects when they're banished; they're not Kozmo.

WBJQOhT.jpg

Well, given my . . . typical role, and how most of my Deck designs work, I could be a searcher for everyone else, possibly incorporating a Counter system.

And, if it's not too much hassle, if I am a Pendulum, my ideal Scale would be 9.

I don't think you've ever seen the archetype (or even the pages before this one), but I've already made a searcher.

http://forum.yugiohc...akening-legend/

I know, but to be fair, a lot of archetypes these days have multiple searchers, esp. when Pendulums get involved.

It was just a thought.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what else could be added that it might want without making it too top-heavy.

But aren't a lot of archetypes now filled with cheap, unfair top-heavy cards?

I could make you add from the Graveyard, Banished Zone, face-up from the Extra Deck, or all.

Recent Level 10 . . . Let's see . . .

Towers. Fun.

D/D Galilei and D/D/D Caesar Ragnarok. So much POWER!

Deskbot Jet. Okifine.

Goyo Emperor. *Sidious laugh*

Daibak. Meh.

Nekroz Decisive Armor. Cool.

Summoned Lord Exodia. *MANIACAL LAUGHTER*

Thief and Susanowo. Alright, then.

I believe I might have found the answer(s).

Recent Level 10 . . . Let's see . . .

Towers. Fun.

D/D Galilei and D/D/D Caesar Ragnarok. So much POWER!

Deskbot Jet. Okifine.

Goyo Emperor. *Sidious laugh*

Daibak. Meh.

Nekroz Decisive Armor. Cool.

Summoned Lord Exodia. *MANIACAL LAUGHTER*

Thief and Susanowo. Alright, then.

I believe I might have found the answer(s).

All correct (even though I only intended one of those). I really need to watch more Arc V. Do you know any sites where I can watch it?

Well yes, most people come here just for cardmaker because it is better some others. Even I wasnt gonna bother socializing, but being alone is shitty. Events are really the funniest things here. Why dont you just host a monthly Dueling Network tournament where 50 or less members that pay a slightly large fee to enter and duel throughout the week and the next? Idk just an idea. People that place will be given great rewards that encourage people to come here and such.

Well yes, most people come here just for cardmaker because it is better some others. Even I wasnt gonna bother socializing, but being alone is shitty. Events are really the funniest things here. Why dont you just host a monthly Dueling Network tournament where 50 or less members that pay a slightly large fee to enter and duel throughout the week and the next? Idk just an idea. People that place will be given great rewards that encourage people to come here and such.

Wrong thread.

Wrong thread.

Archived