YCM Archetype

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agro is a 0/0, so legit.

urKZIkI.jpg

LORE:During the turn this card was Normal Summoned, you can Normal Summon 1 "Awakening Legend" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) When this card is Special Summoned, you can banish 1 "Awakening Legend" monster from your Graveyard, except "Awakening Legend: Lord CowCow". When this card is banished, you can Special Summon 1 "CowCow Token" (Beast-Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1100).

Assuming I might get a card, heres a pic:

36283Drifblim.jpg

....Seriously, you guys knew I would use something like this.

anXa6uM.jpg

LORE:Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 100/DEF 100). (This card is also still a Trap Card.) Once per turn, you can target 1 "Awakening Legend" monster you control; increase or decrease its Level by 1. During either player's End Phase, while you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your Banished Card Zone.

so i have tricklown stats. and i work well at synchro/xyz... makes sense

wish you'd used Black instead of Robin like I asked, though.

q4t2mwI.png

seeing how this archetype is now pendulum and synchro based... make me a contact fusion that has low stats but help get out of a tight jam by setting up a comeback. (if not make me a trolly trap pls)

[spoiler=Suggested Pic]SdJA9HF.jpg

Also if you make me... Call me Mhank

http://i.imgur.com/WDMzApx.jpg

Can I be a Synchro Pendulum? Please use Remiscant or Allerie in the name~

I was planning on making a Synchro Pendulum anyways.

OaJ3u64.png

seeing how this archetype is now pendulum and synchro based... make me a contact fusion that has low stats but help get out of a tight jam by setting up a comeback. (if not make me a trolly trap pls)

[spoiler=Suggested Pic]http://i.imgur.com/SdJA9HF.jpg[/img]

Also if you make me... Call me Mhank

The image's not showing up. Just the URL.

NFhdipW.jpg

LORE:Pay 500 Life Points; banish 1 card from your Graveyard, and if it was a monster, all monsters currently on the field lose ATK and DEF equal to the banished monster's original ATK, otherwise all monsters lose 800 ATK.

LOlipm7.jpg

LORE:FLIP:Banish 1 card on the field and 1 monster in your hand or Graveyard.
While this card is face-up on the field or in your Graveyard, this card is also treated as a Rock-Type monsters. If this face-up Attack Position monster battles a monster, this card's ATK and DEF are switched until the end of the Damage Step. When this card is banished, you can Special Summon 1 "Awakening Legend" Tuner monster from your hand or Graveyard.

Q5IqMJF.jpg

And altered Sakura's DEF.

Archived