YCM Archetype

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If and When you make a field spell... Will it do something with all these Banish happy cards? Just curious...

Inb4 it's "Return 1 of your banished [Archetype Name] monsters and discard 1 card; Add 1 card with the same name from your deck to your hand OR send 1 card with the same name from your deck to the graveyard."

I love it. :D Thanks a ton.

You're Welcome!

Awesome card. Oddly enough it's effect is even along the lines of the cards I used to make back in the day. Sigging.

Glad you like it.

I like my card, lack of hard OPT does concern me but Normal and Special Summoning me in one turn + Banishing is probably unlikely. Anyway card is going into my sig.

You're welcome. If and when I post this, I'll add a "Once per turn" if others are on the same line.

I really didn't expect to be a Spell tbh, but my effect is pretty sweet! Thanks!

And sorry for bugging you about it.

It's alright. I know Fusion had it worse in his post, which is after the fusions, he got the post locked.

This sounds exactly like me.

I wanted to make a monster that would Special Summon when banished (Kind of like that Lightsworn that's Special Summoned when milled), and I thought putting that together with a guy that is technically immortal (traveling back in time when he's too old and feeble).

SL378kx.jpg

Field Spell:Coming soon.

Archived