YCM Archetype

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Argo

This is one of the reasons I stopped... you people are pushy... >w<

OT: I would like to support Fusion if you decide to provide me in this set. Use a Kuriboh Hank Hill or something... (actually I would love to see that now that I think of it)

I'd say Ex-staff should be either ED or Pendulum. Pendulum is pseudo=ED, after all. If pend, restrict it to Ex-Staff.

Myself, Rinne, Striker/Timekeeper, J-Max, IcyBlue, Opal, Pika, Crab, Alfred, Frunk, etc., though only the first 3-5 are still relevant, to my knowledge.

Well, considering YCM seems very Synchro-happy, I would like to request being a low leveled tuner monster with some kind of useful graveyard > banish effect.

Picture is kinda tall, but it can be cropped shorter if you want:

steampunk_by_naimane-d52a6u7.png

The pic just hit me and reflects my Tinkerer persona well. I think the tuner aspect reflects me reaching out and connecting to others (on here at least).

What I've got so far:

iePZlAa.jpg

LORE:When this card is Normal Summoned, you can banish 1 "Awakening Legend" monster from your Deck. When this card is banished (except by the effect of "Awakening Legend: The Nyx Avatar"), you can pay 500 Life Points; banish 1 card on the field.

3wrmyZj.jpg

LORE:1 "Awakening Legend" Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, you can banish 1 monster from your hand or Graveyard; activate 1 of the following effects:
● This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell/Trap Card effects until the End Phase.
● Destroy 1 card on the field; this card cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.
● Attack your opponent directly; Battle Damage from this card is halved this turn.

CHTIKli.jpg

LORE:You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing, but its original ATK and DEF become 1000. When this card is banished, you can destroy 1 card on the field. While you control a non-Tuner "Awakening Legend" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

XbpMXwq.jpg

LORE:While this card is in your Graveyard, you can banish 1 "Awakening Legend" monster you control, except "Awakening Legend: Tinkerer"; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, you can target 1 monster on the field; increase or decrease its Level/Rank by 1 or its ATK and DEF by 500. You can only use the effect of "Awakening Legend: Tinkerer" once per turn.

7yycN8Y.jpg

LORE:Activate when yout opponent Special Summons a monster from their Extra Deck. Special Summon 1 "Awakening Legend" monster from your Deck. Immediately after this card resolves, Synchro Summon 1 monster.

vX0wl36.jpg

LORE:While you control a "Awakening Legend" monster, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. This card can be treated as a Level 4 monster for the Synchro Summon of an "Awakening Legend" monster. When this card is banished, you can add 1 "Awakening Legend" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.

DvtdYL0.jpg

LORE:While this card is face-up on the field, neither player can activate Spell/Trap cards if they have 3 or more cards in their Spell & Trap Card Zone. When this card is banished, you can inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

B14ceJh.jpg

LORE:When this card is destroyed by battle, you can banish 1 "Awakening Legend" card from your Deck, except "Awakening Legend: Agro". When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower "Awakening Legend" monster with a different name from your hand or Graveyard. When this card is banished, you lose 800 Life Points.

I'll continue to add more and hopefully get to the Pendulum Monsters. If you guys have any suggestions or provide images for your cards, I'd like the input.

Just upload it to a personal Imgur account (or whatever image host you have access to), then post them in a similar manner.

Anyway, I'm pleased with how mine turned out for the most part. 

Only thing I probably have problems with is the low DEF power (ATK is fine).

(If you could boost it, that'd be great. Otherwise, don't worry about it)

Archived