YCM Archetype

The Nyx Avatar

I've been thinking, I've made an archetype or two that were based off a franchise (such as Castlevania), which game me an idea. Why not make an archetype based on members on YCM? However, how would the cards work? Would they have anything in common (aside from being based off YCM members)? And what would be the name of the archetype? Anyone have any ideas? I have a few, but I want some more input from others.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know someone already did something like this before, they weren't very synergised but were an archetype.

I feel like everyone should have an effect inspired from their personality or stuff like that, or inspired by one of their main decks. 

A mechanic would be going AFK, which is basically banishing that card until the End Phase to gain an effect. Or another mechanic could be posting, for example, if you have a YCM field spell activated, each time an effect of a YCM monster (aka a post) is activated, you place a counter on it and all YCM monsters gain 100 ATK for each counter or stuff like that.

It was me... I have no idea what you can name them.

I stopped cuz I got overwhelmed with trying to make everyone a card.

They are a bit old and I was a bit naive.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/326075-ycm/

This is the link of everything I had... not to be taken as a big bases by any means...

I tried and failed for multiple reasons...

I hope to see yours tho

Good Luck

If anything, the Deck should function like DDDs, and incorportate a variety of Summoning mechanics.

You could be a pro and ask people what sort of Extra Deck/Ritual/etc Summon they prefer, and they end up as a card that supports that.

FIFTY SHADES OF YES YES YES!

I'll be Fusion Summoning!

It was me... I have no idea what you can name them.

I stopped cuz I got overwhelmed with trying to make everyone a card.

They are a bit old and I was a bit naive.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/326075-ycm/

This is the link of everything I had... not to be taken as a big bases by any means...

I tried and failed for multiple reasons...

I hope to see yours tho

Good Luck

I DIDNT EVEN GET A CARD WHAT IS THIS BULLSHITE

If anything, the Deck should function like DDDs, and incorportate a variety of Summoning mechanics.

You could be a pro and ask people what sort of Extra Deck/Ritual/etc Summon they prefer, and they end up as a card that supports that.

Support this. Either Pendulum or Fusion support.

Also if you make a card of me, use Azure Wolf as a base rather than my current. It's the name I'll go back to after a while.

Set not summon.

Will that be your department?

I'd like to support Xyz Summoning (assuming I'm noteworthy enough to be worth a card =P).

Sure.

Anyone who wants to be in the archetype can comment/reply/post here to state what they want to support; as for the staff, they can state what Extra Deck monster they want to be.

Also, it'd help if you guys can leave an image and its URL that they'd want and would be appropriate for the card.

Archived