YCM Archetype

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Can I ask to be a card? Could be just a low-level non-tuner monster for spamming through player self-harming? I like self-harming effects.

A Macro YCM D/D/D-esque deck? OMFG, yes. I want a card. I want to be a monster that works offensively but also supplies relevant draw power. If possible. Something along those lines would make my day.

Interesting . . . count me in!

Could you guys provide images for the cards?

Can I join in?

You may not remember, but I made you a card:

http://forum.yugiohc...akening-legend/

mUWpYLk.jpg

Just put XOXO for the name.

Banish-triggering effects are more fun than Graveyard-triggering effects.

J9GF32k.jpg

LORE:While you control another monster, this card cannot declare an attack. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can banish up to 2 "Awakening Legend" monsters with different names from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned: You can increase or decrease this card's Level by up to 2. When this card is banished: You can draw 1 card.

Can I ask to be a card? Could be just a low-level non-tuner monster for spamming through player self-harming? I like self-harming effects.

The cards were meant to have banish-based effects, not self-harming effects.

oydRiVJ.jpg

LORE:During either player's End Phase: You can pay 3000 Life Points; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. While this card is banished: Your opponent cannot banish his/her monsters or add banished monsters.

[spoiler=pic'']7x2mVO5.jpg

Kanashimi or Kana for the name (you choose :P)

2Nv7xHu.jpg

LORE:Banish 2 "Awakening Legend" monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard to activate this card. While this card is face-up on the field, you can negate the effects of your opponent's cards that are banished or in their Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by a card effect: You can banish 1 "Awakening Legend" monster from your Deck.

2Nv7xHu.jpg

LORE:Banish 2 "Awakening Legend" monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard to activate this card. While this card is face-up on the field, you can negate the effects of your opponent's cards that are banished or in their Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by a card effect: You can banish 1 "Awakening Legend" monster from your Deck.

Huh? Soul Drain-like eff? Umm . . . okay, like~

I set off double plays, am a 2000 Atk wall, and can supply a simple draw on banish. I also make Synchro easier. I really like this. Thank you!

Glad you like it!

Some things I thought of.

mWnvP6p.jpg

sWRJ8Sa.jpg

Sorry. Most of the Spell/Trap Cards are based off of users:

Ex:

qephLAR.jpg

The only exceptions I made were:

Q3vehuv.jpg

SL378kx.jpg

Not only that, but I wanted to incorporate as little cost effects outside of banishing as possible. And a fair amount of the Spell/Trap Cards should have an effect that triggers when banished, too.

Archived