Post and I'll Give You a Personal NetNavi

Agro

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patiently waiting for mine.

I honestly don't know how that happened.

Scoutwoman.EXE

Element: Cursor

Form: Young female humanoid; Brown and Black armor; Adjustable monoculars in front of each of her eyes that can both move off to the side of her head; one arm turns into a large crossbow

Signature Attack: Spreader Hunt

Extra: A big game hunter net navi. She is often silent, but is very observant and a good listener. In her free time, she keeps up consistently well with current trends and fads, and likes to relay this to her user– but ALWAYS late enough to make her user look like a slowpoke.jpg.

... Why did I get a joke one?

Because "He plays Yu-Gi-Oh!" was the extent of the knowledge I gained from looking into your history here.

That's not enough to make a navi personalized for you. Sorry. :<

Don't worry, though. Aquatic Ether Zerpent will get the same treatment lawl

I'll try to get the next batch done in a day or two, but I'm very busy at the moment so we'll see ;-;

Here's 3. More to come later.

hgsgdx

Shipman.EXE

Element: Aqua

Form: Young male humanoid; Blue and silver armor, white kimono; Cannon on back

Signature Move: Coordinate Cannon

Extra: A former cartographer navi slightly reprogrammed to write fanfiction. Heartily enjoyed researching seafood recipes and satire.

ey

Torowoman.EXE

Element: Fire

Form: Middleage female humanoid; black and red armor, red cape

Signature Move: Cape Mirage

Extra: A Middle-Netopian entertainment navi. Playful and likes toying with people, even those close to her. Inexplicable fear of cows.

agroobutt if you make a cool one for me i might make an about me to put you in

Birdie.EXE

Element: Wind

Form: Teenage female humanoid; Red & Yellow armor and feathers

Signature Attack: Skyward Touch

Extra: One of a pair of animal-like net navi designed by a popular romance author. First designed for a sweepstakes from her publishing house, she eventually had them given away to two starcrossed lovers in the hopes that they'd finally meet. Very confident and outgoing. Gets really embarrassed about lewd things and tries her best to avoid them. Likes making other people feel better about themselves. Strange fascination with being put into a backpack.

Shipman.EXE

Form: Young male humanoid; Blue and silver armor, white kimono; Cannon on back

Signature Move: Coordinate Cannon

Extra: A former cartographer navi slightly reprogrammed to write fanfiction. Heartily enjoyed researching seafood recipes and satire.

Legit saw myself as Blastoise with this. Awesome.

Three more.

Heyheyhey. I want one.

You know me, you just may not remember me. 

If you're Star, then I definitely remember you, and I know you well.

If you're TED, then I remember you, but I don't really know you.

remember, every megaman game outside of the classic and x series is trash  :Kappa:

Splashwoman.EXE

Form: Blue and white armor; mermaid navi; golden trident

Signature Move: Laser Trident

Extra: Inferiority complex; Hopeless romantic; Dope on ze mic

You don't need to make one for me.

Coda.EXE

Element: Break

Form: Black armor, Rocket Wings, giant metal fist on one arm, drill attached aboard the other

Signature Move: End of Line

Extra: A demolition and program efficiency navi reprogrammed for competitive combat capabilities. Blunt, but is very good at reading the situation.

What Netnavi has such complex programming to understand love!?

Serenade.EXE

Element: Null

[spoiler=Form:]

tumblr_mfmfmzxBb51r5ycezo1_500.jpg

Signature Move: Holy Shock

Extra: Ruler of the Undernet; The Ultimate Navi; Gender fluid; The only Navi Worthy of Raine

Heyheyhey. I want one.

You know me, you just may not remember me. 

I challenge you! Give it your best shot!

Hit me as hard as you can.

Famous Last Words.

Sorry guys. Having a hard time thinking of what to give everyone that fits them. Taking me some time. Just know that you four are next.

I never played Mega Man  :526078_key:

Defwoman.EXE

Element: Sword

Form: A middle-age female humanoid swordsman with tricolor blades and white armor

Signature Attack: Trio of Defense

Extra: A role-playing and combat-centric navi. Really gets into fulfilling a role, even in everyday life, and can get depressed when she realizes the world doesn't work in that way. Lacks much sense of humor, unfortunately.

i have no idea but ok

Tepalman.EXE

Element: Wood

Form: Virtually clear white navi with minimal white and pink flourishes of clothing.

Signature Attack: Petalified

Extra: A very narcissistic navi designed for art production and criticism. Very unrelenting towards those that waste time on their work. Easily put off-kilter.

P:

Ode.EXE

Form: A black and white-armored navi of ambiguous gender and a parted, knee-length cape; in the left hand, a baton, in the left, a gauntlet

Signature Attack: Lyrical Lance

Extra: An editing and manager navi with a musical aesthetic. Takes some sort of pride in confusing others, but when necessary, will get the correct point across, clearly. Admires those that can write, but hates doing so on their own. Loves going over other's works, though.

give me one

But I already made you one:

Daeman.EXE

Form: Armor with a fashionable color scheme that changes by the day and goat horns ornamenting the helm. One arm has extra armor and is larger, with spikes protruding from the gauntlet; mechanical devil wings come out of his back

Signature Move: Hellfire

Extra: A combat navi. Cracks jokes and likes to make fun of even closer friends, but is never really serious about anything outside of his responsibilities and looking sharp. Lots of backtalk.

Archived