Post and I'll Give You a Personal NetNavi

Agro

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This took a lot of work, so I hope you all like and/or appreciate them. Except for like Dae and Tinkerer.

Remember. I'm younger you. Give me one that fits you.

Peepman.EXE
Element: Elec
Form: Humanoid; Teenage boy with a camera; Dark green armor; Hands turn into lock picking mechanisms
Signature Move: Flash Capture/Flash Unlock
Extra: Designed by a perverted programmer to break into bathhouse security systems and get pictures of skimply dressed women, but for some reason, he is never successful as a bug in his program always sets himself up to sabotage every single one of his schemes.

Lime

Lobowoman.EXE
Element: Null
Form: Humanoid; Armor is dark turquoise and reminiscent of a hound; Previously described look somehow meshes well with a motherly face
Signature Move: Ataract Howl
Extra: As an agenda-setting and companion navi, Lobowoman.EXE is designed to help its user keep on schedule and keep track of important dates and deadlines. Uniquely keen on user emotions, she acts both as a supportive personality to the user as well as a very effective teacher, knowing exactly when necessary to lecture or criticize her user. She's super cute and gets embarrassed when people hint at the fact that she technically might actually be a furry.

Hm. I have probably 3 I funking love, but I doubt you'd guess who... All the same, I'm curious.

Urso.EXE
Element: Wood
Form: Black armor with dark brown fur.
Signature Move: Moonlight Claw
Extra: One of a pair of animal-like net navi designed by a popular romance author. First designed for a sweepstakes from her publishing house, she eventually had them given away to two starcrossed lovers in the hopes that they'd finally meet. A bit sarcastic and brooding, but follows instructions inevitably. Has a hard time understanding emotions and asks about them constantly, even if it's exceedingly hard to convince him. Strange fascination with jigsaw puzzles for someone that is not physical.

Want.

Dealerman.EXE
Element: Break
Form: Middle-Age male; Tuxedo armor
Signature Move: Odds Breaker
Extra: Originally created to assist in counting cards, has been reprogrammed to analyze game strategy and come up with new and interesting games. Not always successful, leading to times where he just suggests what is clearly the dumbest idea ever. Gets angry when people assume he'll sell them pot.

I never knew I wanted this but I want this.

Melesman.EXE
Element: Sword
Form: Large male humanoid; white and black armor; red laser claws
Signature Move: Might of the Moon
Extra: Competitive cyber combat and gaming/sports navi. Bullheaded, but confident in his abilities. Talks a lot. Hard for him to make friends due to this, but when he does, he values them dearly. Likes cute things.

Oh funk I remember those

Yorick.EXE
Element: Fire
Form: Wearing a black shroud, his body glistens between black, purple and red; Half his face is covered by a skull, the other half of the skull sits in his hand
Signature Move: Darkfire Brand
Extra: An assistant Net Navi that specializes in art-centric programs and has extensive knowledge on artistic– and for some reason, societal– philosophy. He has developed a skill to create his own art with his fire abilities as his instruments. Also he's obsessive as funk about his work.

Oh-pri.

Alto.EXE & Tenor.EXE
Element: Null
Form: Teenage humanoid with purple, light blue and white armor; ambiguous gender; hair changes color based on emotions and is styled differently to differentiate each other.

Signature Move: Sweet, Sweet Harmony
Extra: Idol Navis that are very childish. Alto is brash, while Tenor is reserved, though coincidentally, the latter always leads when performing and is very flamboyant on stage.

Meep

Clownman.EXE

Element: Elec

Form: Like EXE version of this dude, but without the clearly trying to fondle Mega Man's Mega Balls.

Signature Move: Lightning Juggle

Extra: Comedian navi. Basically if Armz went to clown college. Scours the internet when his user is sleeping to collect only the best memes and gifs.

Ok then.

Nicorman.EXE

Element: Aqua

Form: Teen male; Navy blue dragon-like armor

Signature Move: Abyssal Maw

Extra: A former Bytish naval navi, he was reprogrammed for urban plumbing and air conditioning purposes, but maintains high combat ability and a liking of action video games as well as– for some reason– Electopian RPGs. Maintains an air of calm and likes to be thought of as cool and collected, but totally gets into it if he starts to argue or is playing like any video game.

sheet man

Shitman.EXE
Element: Break
Form: Take a wild guess
Signature Move: Technically Rain
Extra: Cracks jokes and likes to make fun of even closer friends, but is never really serious about anything outside of his responsibilities and also dancing and looking... as best as he can. Lots of backtalk.

Hm. Ok.

15-GokGok024.png<- this guy

Please try again later.

all right

Pine.EXE

Element: Wood

Form: Older teenage woman; Dark Green & Brown armor; Pine-Tree-like accessories

Signature Move: Evergeen Minefield

Extra: A homely attendant navi. Harsh and sometimes lacks sympathy when her user fails to follow through on things she is keeping track on (for example, not turning in a homework assignment that she has consistently reminded her user is due soon). Likes to be seen as stern, but is very caring and can become aggressive if people close to her are hurt. Can get embarrassed surprisingly easily.

Sure

I don't even know what a NetNavi is

Mixman.EXE

Element: Aqua

Form: Smooth looking teen male humanoid; blue and silver armor; Aesthetically Neopunk

Signature: Smooth Drop

Extra: DID I MENTION THAT HE'S SMOOTH AS funk. That includes even his personality. Bad with women, though. Lawl. A music production navi.

Nandatto?

Doncelloman.EXE
Element: Cursor
Form: A young, strapping butler navi
Signature Move: Rocket Kick
Extra: A butler net navi, created to be as cool, calm and collected as possible for even the most hotheaded of users. 

Remind me again why MegaMan stopped airing (or never showed) on non-cable television.
But why not?

Flarewoman.EXE

Element: Fire

Form: A young female humanoid navi; Maroon and silver armor with a short white regal cape

Signature Move: Eruption

Extra: A debate and moderator navi. Initially intended for the Netopian Congress, her temperament was deemed unsuitable for the position and so she was turned over to a friend of a friend. Hotheaded and daring, she often acts before she thinks. Likes arguing, but will try with all her might to be quiet if someone gets mad at her. She partially hates how unrestrained she can be.

Agro.

Galaman.EXE

Element: Sword

Form: A young male humanoid; Brooding look, dark hair, black knight armor

Signature Move: Shadow Lance

Extra: Programmed as a powerful security navi to be protective, but not emotionally attached. Likes to talk back, and is very sarcastic in doing so. Is easily annoyed, even by the smallest of flaws he sees from his user. Perhaps as some sort of joke, he is programmed to slowly find those individual character flaws charming and attractive, even though he continues to work at improving on them.

>Bullheaded

You little...

What? Net Navi aren't you, remember. They're someone you work with to help facilitate your interactions with the world beyond your physical, visual, and audial boundaries.

Also look up Meles meles plz.

Archived