• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Default stuff is usually grading cards on interactions in the metagame, so yeah Advanced standards don't help.

Suppose that we need to ease things, so people try to grade on creativity and stuff, as opposed to whether or not it breaks the game (although you still have to factor that in).

----

If you probably saw by now, one of the clubs in here has its own meta (though the chunk of them are posted in Advanced first, and I have to play pool moderator in the format). I mentioned this to you earlier, right?

Well, there aren't any rules that bar you from using a casual mindset when voting.

Granted, some people might jump on you for voting for design/creativity rather than whether/not it breaks the game or broken with other cards, but I can't stress enough that not everyone plays/knows about the meta.

-----

At a minimum, just have a good idea about card balance, and how they interact with things.

True, yet CC can't draw new members in because of it. Death spiral much?

Probably.

As much as I'd like for activity to return to its 2011-levels or whenever CC was at its peak, those days are gone now as a lot of us have gotten older, and more recently, sick of whatever crap Konami decided to do in the game.

I know some member wanted to boost the activity, but yeah we can't force people to post in CC.

(Not taking seriously that post Toyo made about compulsory posting in CC, because that would seriously reduce the activity further if we did.)

Hell, I haven't posted a card in who the hell knows when.

I have made cards, but off-site and things (likely due to some of the power levels on them that would warrant them to be too powerful for Advanced).

New members have a section that they can make stuff without being subjected to whatever meta Konami decides to make for the next six months or whenever they make a list, but I don't know.

Only if you sleep with me.

Are you young, hot and single? Also, female. Kind of important to me.

Don't listen to this guy, he's not in charge.

Anyway, welcome aboard. :3

Thanks. 

Probably.

As much as I'd like for activity to return to its 2011-levels or whenever CC was at its peak, those days are gone now as a lot of us have gotten older, and more recently, sick of whatever crap Konami decided to do in the game.

I know some member wanted to boost the activity, but yeah we can't force people to post in CC.

(Not taking seriously that post Toyo made about compulsory posting in CC, because that would seriously reduce the activity further if we did.)

Hell, I haven't posted a card in who the hell knows when.

I have made cards, but off-site and things (likely due to some of the power levels on them that would warrant them to be too powerful for Advanced).

New members have a section that they can make stuff without being subjected to whatever meta Konami decides to make for the next six months or whenever they make a list, but I don't know.

I actually do want to get involved in CC, but the lack of activity discourages me. I mean, if I post my challenge, would anyone respond? 

Also, I dislike the current meta, and its vomit out of your hand style that it encourages. I mean, Yugioh has always been heading in that direction, but it felt like before people had to work for their special summons. Now they just need pendulum monsters of the right levels, and boom. I guess though that's a pointless view to take since Konami for better or worse decides the meta.

Archived