Aikatsu! 4

Will want to get to (authors/sequels I like):

Gochiusa

Haikyuu!! 2

Heavy Object

Hidan no Aria AA

K Return of Kings

Yuru Yuri San☆Hai!

This will be the season I try to see if I can pretty much not watch airing stuff anymore.

What I want to watch:

Aikatsu! 4

Comet Lucifer

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka??

Heavy Object

Hidan no Aria AA

K: Return of Kings

Noragami Aragoto

One Punch Man

Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou

Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai

Teekyuu 6

Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid

Yuru Yuri San☆Hai!

What I'm going to watch:

Hidan no Aria AA

Noragami Aragoto

Teekyuu 6

Yuru Yuri San☆Hai!

Oh wait, is that new Gundam anime the reboot of the original?

Yeah, I'll watch that. Been meaning to check out Gundam at some point.

The Iron-Blooded Orphans one is just another new iteration. If you absolutely cannot start with the original 0079 MSG, then consider 00 a good entry point to the series. Or watch Iron-Blooded along with us when it starts.

I'm definitely going to watch:

Comet Lucifer

Haikyuu!! 2

Heavy Object

K Return of Kings

One Punch Man

Owari no Seraph 2

Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri (continued)

And I'll watch these if I watch the first parts in time:

Garo: Guren no Tsuki

World Trigger: Isekai Kara no Toubousha

Digimon Adventure tri. 1: Saikai

THIS FALL WE GONE WATCH ONE SHOW AND ONE SHOW ONLY

WE H A I K Y U B O Y Z NOW

also:

Holdovers from Past Season:

Haikyuu!! 2

Noragami

Seraph of the End

If I Watch The First Season In Time:

GATE

Ushio to Tora

K Return of Kings

Garo: Guren no Tsuki

100% Watching

One Punch Man

Has My Interest

Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou

Heavy Object

Owarimonogatari

Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru

A Class on Titan

Young Black Jack

My line-up will probably end up being something close to 

Comet Lucifer

Garo: Guren no Tsukki

OWARI NO SERAPH 2

Subete ga F ni naru

Ameiro Cocoa: Rainy Color e Youkoso

And then I might pick up 

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Lance N' Masques

Chibi AoT

Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai

Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen

if I hear good reviews about them

Seraph of the End 2 is the top pick for me. Absolutely loved that show's first season, so I'm looking forward to more.

Lance N' Masques

One Punch Man

Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan

I'm looking forward to Digimon Adventure tri.: Reunion and the Strike the Blood OVAs, but those are sort of special cases.

Oh wait, is that new Gundam anime the reboot of the original?

Yeah, I'll watch that. Been meaning to check out Gundam at some point.

Iron-blooded Orphans are not a reboot, but the Origins series of movies are the actual reboot of the original, although this time more focused on Char for now as we're still in the events of pre MSG.

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna definitely watch:
One Punch Man

Yuru Yuri

Digimon Tri

Gonna test it out:
That Fist of the North Star spinoff

Young Black Jack

That's a rough glance at them though. Over time I might pick up one or two more if they grab my interest enough. Then again, there are a few ones from older seasons that I need to finish up too so only time will tell. I like how they now have timers to showcase when they are starting up.

[not relevant for the list]

I have hopes for part 4 of Jojo in the not-so-far future. Loved seeing Crazy Diamond fight.

Or since Shimoneta is gonna end fairly soon, they could bring up something old and classic like Hentai Kamen someday

[/done]

• 1 month later...

Fall has started! And so far it's been pretty alright. Of the shows I've seen:

Heavy Object is definitely my top favorite. Great OP, great first episode, really liking the Object designs and the girls' designs. The two MCs' bro-ness is great too, hope that stays. As expected of Kamachi, you always charm me with your works. Except for Index. That took me a while to warm up to.

Rakudai and Asterisk are the usual school battle fantasy shows of the season and strangely enough this time I gave both a watch. Asterisk's lewd is better but Rakudai is generally a little bit better in every other area. Certainly, hard work may surpass talent but I sure don't feel that either works' authors have put in the hard work into thinking of a more interesting setup than this.

Noragami's back and it seems up to point. New OP is pretty nice but not as godly as the first one. Seems like they're adapting the arc with Bishamon and all. Not sure how further than that they'll adapt since I only read the manga up to that point then stopped.

Lance N' Masques is kinda boring. And the artstyle makes it impossible to tell how old the characters are.

Owarimono's out but I'll have to get to that later.

So far, my weekly schedule is:

Friday - Heavy Object, K: Return of Kings

Saturday - Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya, Haikyuu!! Second Season, Attack on Titan: Junior High

Sunday - Comet Lucifer, Concrete Revolution, One Punch Man

Everything's great so far, with K, Haikyuu!!, and One Punch Man being my favorites. Attack on Titan: Junior High was really fun, too, much better than I expected. I love the OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wed0eLqETGc

Hm, favorite OP, guess mine would be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_xx5l6yo_4

Watched more things. Yep, I'm liking this Fall.

Iron Blooded Orphans was better or worse than I expected...would not be accurate to say. When I heard Okada was penning this, I was expecting either an exciting or a shoddily-written wild ride(It's usually one way or the other with her). So far though, it's been a pretty solid first episode, which was the one thing I did NOT expect. You can feel that it's more character-driven than earlier Gundam shows, which is a trait of Okada's writing, but either way, she's surpassed my expectations.

Owarimono! Hey SHAFT, why's Kizu coming as a 3-parter starting next year when Owari's already opening with a double-length episode? Huh? HUH!? That aside, double length first episode was nice, do hope it's the norm but I doubt it. The episode was very average for a Monogatari story arc so far. It has to do with an event that happens before Kizu, which is nice, but it's not amazing.

One Punch Man is beautiful. I was doubtful they would've been able to do Murata's art justice but the first episode was satisfactory. TADA BANRI voicing Saitama really does work. And so is the JAM Project-sung OP. Good job Madhouse.

Comet Lucifer is...I still don't really know what it'll be about but I like the setting in this so far. The engaged girl's kinda cute and she'll probably lose the protagonist bowl.

Concrete Revolutio is the most anime thing I've seen in a good while. Reminded me of the later parts of Samurai Flamenco which is always good. Would've fooled me if someone told me it was Trigger but apparently it's Bones. The saturated colors really give a cheap look to the whole thing and that bothers me but I can't deny it fits. Most of the episode made no real sense until near the end but damn, I really like this. Kikko's by far the cutest girl of the season too.

Fall never fails to entertain me.

Archived