[Finished]Mystery Archetype Challenge Contest

Windfang

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds fair.

But, for now...let's begin this. I already have a tale spinning in my head for the Elemental Army, indeed. 'grins'

[spoiler=ELEA-001: Voice of the Elemental Army]k9Pz2Ta.png
Level: 6

Attribute: LIGHT
Type: Psychic

ATK: 2050

DEF: 1700
Description: As the Voice awoke from Her slumber, the world became quiet when the beast of the world began to rise in response to Her Call.

[spoiler=ELEA-002: Elemental Army Fuoco]RiryQZY.png
Level: 4

Attribute: FIRE
Type: Pyro

ATK: 1800

DEF: 1500

Description: It is when anger blends with the Call that Fuoco comes to one's aid, eager to unleash the flames of vengeance upon the world.

[spoiler=ELEA-003: Elemental Army Acqua]en2LAui.png
Level: 3

Attribute: Water
Type: Aqua

ATK: 1500

DEF: 1200

Description: Sorrow brings forth Acqua when it blends with the Call, whom proceeds to drown those who challenge the Caller with the sorrows of the world.

[spoiler=ELEA-004: Elemental Army Terreno]sxZV1kL.png
Level: 2

Attribute: EARTH
Type: Rock

ATK: 1200

DEF: 900

Description: Seekers of Terreno blend their Call with the sounds of fear in their voices before they lay witness to seeing it engulf others within the world to lift their burdens.

[spoiler=ELEA-005: Elemental Army Fiato]UYZWen1.png
Level: 1

Attribute: WIND
Type: Winged Beast

ATK: 900

DEF: 600

Description: It is when confusion enters the Call that beckons Fiato, for it blows away the fears all may have to leave open the way for others to appear.

Proud to present my archetype-to-be The Beast Shifters (although B.S. is a cringe-worthy abbreviation)

Will try and tie stuff together as one universe (kind of like Duel Terminal), if you can notice the first hint. :)

[spoiler=Beast Shifter - Ahool]

4ubfjt.jpg

[spoiler=Beast Shifter - Balor]

16hkf7s.jpg

[spoiler=Beast Shifter - Garou]

312ipw8.jpg

[spoiler=Beast Shifter - Yeren]

2jg8h2d.jpg

[spoiler=Beast Shifter - Ördög]

velqw1.jpg

Proud to present my archetype-to-be The Beast Shifters (although B.S. is a cringe-worthy abbreviation)

Will try and tie stuff together as one universe (kind of like Duel Terminal), if you can notice the first hint. :)

[spoiler=Beast Shifter - Ahool]

4ubfjt.jpg

[spoiler=Beast Shifter - Balor]

16hkf7s.jpg

[spoiler=Beast Shifter - Garou]

312ipw8.jpg

[spoiler=Beast Shifter - Yeren]

2jg8h2d.jpg

[spoiler=Beast Shifter - Ördög]

velqw1.jpg

Are those Dragon Quest creatures?

I got so caught up in making a storyline that I'm not sure where I'm going to go with this playstyle...

Anyway, here they are, the Call of the Forest monsters! (All written)

[spoiler Defender Inpachi]

Call of the Forest - Defender Inpachi

EARTH ****

Plant

A large tree near the heart of the Wayward Forest. It often helps the denizens of different dimensions return to their homelands.

0/2200

[spoiler Hermit Captain]Call of the Forest - Hermit Captain

EARTH ****

Beast-Warrior

An exiled Captain whose origins are unknown. Making a home in the Wayward Forest, he continues to fight troublemakers in the name of justice.

1800/1000

[spoiler Clear Heart]Call of the Forest - Clear Heart

EARTH ******

Plant/Tuner

The soul of the Wayward Forest. Defended for millennia by the creatures that inhabit its forest, it creates endless paths that lead to other worlds.

1000/3000

[spoiler Zure, Dark Invader]Zure, Dark Invader

DARK ****

Fiend

A disgraced knight from the Dark World. Looking for revenge, he journeyed into the Wayward Forest seeking the ancient power of the wood.

(this card is always treated as a "Call of the Forest" card)

2000/500

[spoiler Dark Heart of Wayward Forest]Dark Heart of Wayward Forest

DARK ******

Plant/Tuner

Corrupted by an Invader with evil intent, the heart of the Wayward Forest became aggressive, possessing its own inhabitants and using them to slay unsuspecting travelers.

(this card is always treated as a "Call of the Forest" card)

2500/1000

Gonna be honest, I think I'd prefer to drop out of this contest. Entering sounded like a good idea at the time, but I think I should wait until I'm a bit more experienced with making cards before entering a contest. Sorry for the inconvenience (if any), and good luck to you all!

Gonna be honest, I think I'd prefer to drop out of this contest. Entering sounded like a good idea at the time, but I think I should wait until I'm a bit more experienced with making cards before entering a contest. Sorry for the inconvenience (if any), and good luck to you all!

That's quite alright. Thank you for trying

Hi hi, here submitting for time walkers :D   I'll be making them more than simple time travelers though. Sort of have an idea of the storyline but I'm not sure if its evident in these cards. They are all DARK psychic-type.

[spoiler: Time Walker - Prismor]EiicZIF.jpg

Level 1

0/2000

More than anything, a Time Walker's greatest fear is to be confined to a single moment.

[spoiler: Time Walker - Chrona]OtwsIFL.jpg

Level 2

400/1100

They do not discern between choice and fate. Neither permanence nor transience has any meaning to them.

[spoiler:Time Walker - Cho]SGXAW7A.jpg

Level 3

1100/400

Many have begged her to alter their past, but none remember that she already had.

[spoiler:Time Walker - Kailos]mjTDaT2.jpg

Level 4

1600/700

He freely traverses the possibilities of the universe, interfering whenever he deems an outcome unpleasant.

[spoiler:Time Walker - Lendar]tCvqBzo.jpg

Level 5

2200/1100

His enemies never knew that they had beaten him hundreds of times; They will only remember the one time he wins.

Well, here are my entries. Was originally going to go for a sort of Haunted House attraction that goes wrong, but instead settled for the less interesting, if slightly easier, story-line of a haunted house. All DARK attribute, Lv4 and lower.

[spoiler=Chandelerium]

Lix3BCJ.jpg

[spoiler=Insanitrunk]

IyZEI7K.jpg

[spoiler=Closiphobia]

Wcdb2LB.jpg

[spoiler=Garghoulish]

z6m0nQ5.jpg

[spoiler=Panichest]

uoJFDcH.jpg

so... normal monsters..... i..... i don't even......

[spoiler Let's funking do this then]

Ignition Gear

Level 4 FIRE

Machine

A valuable part of the Iggear Team.

(This card is always treated as an Iggear.)

1800 ATK / 800 DEF

Iggear Igniter

Level 4 FIRE

Machine/Pendulum

L/R Scale: 3

Pendulum Lore: When an "Iggear" is tributed for a Ritual Summon, draw 1 card.

Monster Lore: The only Iggear unable to join with the others, he supports them in their battles as a medic.

1700 ATK / 700 DEF

Iggear Motion

Level 3 FIRE

Machine

The hothead of the Iggears, his volatile nature sometimes gets on the other members' nerves.

1000 ATK / 1000 DEF

Iggear Friction

Level 3 FIRE

Machine

His stubborn nature leads to a lot of in-fighting in the Iggears.

1100 ATK / 900 DEF

Iggear Complex

Level 4 FIRE

Machine

Even over the more powerful Iggears, he is the undisputed leader.

1800 ATK/ 1000 DEF

T.T, Forest, it's a step-by-step tournament, and we're assigned an archetype each by the organizer. "Vanillas" are only the beginning. 

P.S. can you bribe your vet friends to maybe judge :D 

archetypes don't need vanillas. they're boring and unoriginal. the only vanilla that matters ever is PSYFrame Driver

vet friends?

archetypes don't need vanillas. they're boring and unoriginal. the only vanilla that matters ever is PSYFrame Driver

vet friends?

I wanted vanillas, no one every does vanillas, I wanted to see if you make a lore to go with your archetype. Something original to it. And he means veteran friends, people who been here a long time

I wanted vanillas, no one every does vanillas, I wanted to see if you make a lore to go with your archetype. Something original to it. And he means veteran friends, people who been here a long time

...heh, then enjoy the show. If the schemes I have for these five come into fruition, "Voice of the Elemental Army" will become very important within this budding archetype of mine.

Archived