[Finished]Mystery Archetype Challenge Contest

Windfang

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'sees her score' Meh, after some later thought, I figured the Conductor may have me lost a few points. But in order to pull the combo mentioned, you need some luck in your draws. Plus, it does have a self-destruction clause that triggers even if its controller is the one that summons specific monsters, preventing tag-teams from even certain future Silence monsters.

OK, i'll speak up. take any potential blame and be the 'bad guy' if they eventually show-up.

Considering the fact the deadline was delayed twice already and i don't think either of them was able to inform us if the're busy/unable to make the cards/sick or decided to quit the tournament, i think it's fair for the rest, who came through to continue forward. 

So looking back at the round 3 spoiler I need to ask something: Why no Field Spells? That's one of the things I often have a lot of fun with, and my set would hugely benefit from being able to use one. And for Talim Rave's information, it would not be like Toon World d; In all seriousness, it would probably something that would mess with summoning banished cards by banishing monsters or something weird like that, to emulate the whole 'other dimension' thing.

Anyway, looking forward to whichever round we get to make Extra Deck monsters, those are REALLY fun.  :526074_key:

...then I'm not as out of the water as I thought.

'adds to her scheming sheet' I really should have started thinking about spells and traps earlier on now...pfft. I can make up for that now.

...and then there's me who is like "Oh, yeah, this is a thing" and does them all in one sitting. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Archived