[Finished]Mystery Archetype Challenge Contest

Windfang

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Heavenly Constellations Mark 2]

Heavenly Constellation Corvus Liege

Level 3 LIGHT Warrior, Flip

Flip: You can discard 1 "Heavenly Constellation" monster to add 1 "Heavenly Constellation" monster from your Deck to your hand.

1300/1400

Heavenly Constellation Gemini Scion

Level 1 LIGHT Fairy Tuner

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can target 1 "Heavenly Constellation" Normal Monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon it, but it cannot declare an attack, and destroy this card during your End Phase.

200/0

Heavenly Constellation Pyxis Prince

Level 5 LIGHT Spellcaster

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned while you control a Normal "Heavenly Constellation" monster. Once per turn, you can Tribute a "Heavenly Constellation" monster, except this card: Add 1 "Heavenly Constellation" monster from your Deck to your hand.

2200/1500

Heavenly Constellation Dipper Squire

Level 3 LIGHT Warrior

When a "Heavenly Constellation" monster is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of another "Heavenly Constellation" monster you control, draw 1 card. You can only gain this effect of "Heavenly Constellation Dipper Squire" once per turn.

1000/1200

Heavenly Constellation Dipper Knight

Level 7 LIGHT Warrior

When a "Heavenly Constellation" monster is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn, except diring your Draw Phase, if you would draw a card: You can add 1 "Heavenly Constellation" monster from your Deck to your hand instead. When this card you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 "Heavenly Constellation" Normal Monster from your Graveyard.

2500/1750

Here they are! Sorry for being so close to the deadline ;^^

[spoiler: Mirror World Effect monsters]

Judo Man of Mirror World
EARTH Level 3
Warrior/Effect
1000/1000
Once per turn: Half the original ATK and DEF of this card. It cannot be destroyed by battle.

Spell Master of Mirror World
EARTH Level 3
Warrior/Effect
1100/500
FLIP: Activate 1 Spell from your Hand or either side of the Field as if you controlled it.

The Living Gate to Mirror World
DARK Level 5
Plant/Effect
100/2500
When this card is in face-up Defense Position: All 'Mirror World' monsters you control may attack your opponent directly.

Mirror World Guardian
FIRE Level 7
Machine/Effect
2100/2700
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by sending 1 'Mirror World Emissary' to the Graveyard and sending one 'The Living Gate to Mirror World' to your Hand. Your opponent cannot target face-up 'Mirror World' monsters for attacks, except this one.

Toy Peasant of Mirror World
EARTH Level 2
Machine/Effect
200/800
If this card did not battle this turn: Increase your life points by 500 during your End Phase.

I will try to be earlier next round, which I actually have lots of ideas for if it's going to be what I think it'll be.  :526094_key:

Okay, so you all are probably wondering where Round 2 Judging is, thing is I got hit with a stomach flu and have been feeling terrible all weekend. So I have to delay posting the Judging unless I get another judge. But I'm not gonna leave you hanging. I'll put up Round 3 for you guys to do if that's alright.

Since i have lot of free time in my hand, might as well post what i have 

[spoiler=...]

...or else i might overthink things and make an OP shizzle like Enzyme from the previous round.

Anyway - as required - Ritual, Equip Spell and no Field spell (well i did make something that resembles one, but its technically not).

[spoiler=BS - Lautir]

et5vdv.jpg

Beast Shift - Lautir

[spell Card - Ritual]

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Dark Lustrous Mage". You must Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equals 10 or more OR 1 "Beast Shifter" Fusion, Synchro or Xyz monster and 1 "Beast Shifter" Normal Monster you control (regardless of their Levels/Rank).

[spoiler=BS' Domain]

1581ppi.jpg

Beast Shifters' Domain

[spell Card - Continuous]

Once per turn, if you control no monsters you can Special Summon up to 3 "Beast Shifter" monsters from your hand whose combined Level equals 4, but you cannot Normal Summon/Set during this turn or Special Summon any monsters, except "Beast Shifter" monsters. When this face-up card you control is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: add 1 "Beast Shift" card from your Deck to your hand. You can control only 1 face-up "Beast Shifters' Domain".

[spoiler=BS - Iggnition Arm]

2v3o30g.jpg

Beast Shift - Iggnition Arm

[spell Card - Equip]

Equip only to a "Beast Shifter" monster you control. When the equipped monster battles an opponent's monster, inflict 600 damage to your opponent and if you do, decrease your opponent's monster's ATK and DEF by 300 until the end of the Damage Step. If the equipped monster is targeted by your opponent's card effect, after that effect resolves inflict 1200 damage to your opponent (even if your monster or/and this card leave the field).

[spoiler=BS' Pseudocall]

eqqmw0.jpg

Beast Shifters' Pseudocall

[spell Card - Normal]

Reduce the Level of all "Beast Shift" monsters in your hand by 1 (while in your hand) until the End Phase and if you do, you can add 1 "Beast Shifter" from your Deck whose Level is equal to the total Levels reduced by this effect (except a monster with the same name as one in your hand). You can activate "Beast Shifters' Pseudocall" only once per turn.

[spoiler=BS - Nano]

2uro1tt.jpg

Beast Shift - Nano

[spell Card - Normal]

Target 1 face-up "Beast Shifter" Normal Monster you control and a monster in your Extra Deck that includes the target's entire card name in its card effect. Special Summon this card as a Normal Monster (Warrior-Type / Tuner / LIGHT / Level 2 /ATK 0/ DEF 0). Immediately after this effect resolves, Special Summon the monster from your Extra Deck using the first target and this card you control as Materials. (That Summon is treated as a proper Summon of the corresponding type, either Xyz, Synchro or Fusion).

Alrighty!! I've finally figured out where I am going with this Archetype!  Here are my Spells!

[spoiler=Call of the Forest Spells]

Mass Possession Ritual
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Call of the Forest - Mass Shadow". You must also tribute "Call of the Forest" monsters from your Hand or Field whose total levels equal 6 or more. If this card is revealed by a card effect, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Call of the Forest" Normal monster from your Deck or Graveyard.

Wayward Forest Path
Continuous Spell
You can reveal 1 card in your Hand. If that card is a Normal monster, you can discard it to Special Summon 1 "Call of the Forest" tuner monster from your Deck or Graveyard. If this card is revealed by a card effect, you can shuffle any number of cards from your Hand into your Deck to draw cards equal to the number of cards you shuffled into the Deck +1. You can only use each effect of "Wayward Forest Path" once per turn.

Pendant Heart of Wayward Forest
Equip Spell
Equip only to a "Call of the Forest" monster. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, you can reveal 1 card in your Hand then apply the following effect:
Monster: If it is a Normal Monster, you can Special Summon it; otherwise, discard it.
Spell: You can destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field.
Trap: You can destroy 1 monster on the field.

Canopy of the Wayward Forest
Continuous Spell
All "Call of the Forest" monsters gain 200 ATK and DEF for each "Call of the Forest" monster on the field. You can destroy 3 face-up spell cards you control to draw 2 cards and reveal them. If one of the drawn cards is a Normal Monster, you can Special Summon it or draw 1 additional card. You can only use this effect of "Canopy of the Wayward Forest" once per turn.

Forest Possession
Spell
Tribute 1 monster you control. Add 1 "Call of the Forest" monster from your Deck to your Hand whose level is equal to the tributed monster's level/rank. Then, if that added monster is a Normal Monster, you can Special Summon it. If this card is revealed by a card effect, you can discard this card and tribute 1 "Call of the Forest" monster you control to take control of one monster your opponent controls.

BTW, when do you think the round 2 results are gonna be up?

Sorry, been busy with stuff and can't find time to get pictures.

[spoiler: Space-Time Walk] Ritual Spell Card

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Time Walker" Ritual Monster. You must also banish "Time Walker" monsters from your Graveyard whose total Levels are equal to or greater than the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. While this card is in your graveyard: You can banish it; add one "Time Walk" card from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler:Time Walker's Trail]Equip Spell Card

Equip only to a "Time Walker" monster. When the equipped monster is destroyed, Special Summon it during the next Standby Phase. While this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish it; skip the End Phase of this turn (This is a Fast Effect).

[spoiler:Time Walk - Fast Forward]Continuous Spell Card

You can play Trap cards from your hand as if they were Quick-Play Spell cards (The cards must still meet activation requirements). During your End Phase, if you control no "Time Walker" monsters, destroy this card. While this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish it; carry out a Standby Phase before returning to the current phase.

[spoiler:Time Walk - Possibility Crossroad]Quick-Play Spell Card

Draw 3 cards, then discard cards until you have 1 card in your hand. While this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish it; draw a card. You can only activate each effect of "Time Walk - Possibility Crossroad" once per turn.

[spoiler: Time Walk - Grasp The Past]Normal Spell Card

Activate only when you have less cards in your hand than your opponent (including this card). Return all your banished cards to your Graveyard, then shuffle your Graveyard face-down and draw cards from it until you have the same amount of cards in your hand as your opponent. Afterwards, return your Graveyard to your Graveyard Zone face-up.

[spoiler=Heavenly Spells]

Star Cluster

Spell

Return 3 "Heavenly Constellation" Normal Monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck: Add 1 "Heavenly Constellation" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Comet Starship

Quick-play

Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher "Heavenly Constellation" monster from your hand. If the Special Summoned monster is a Normal Monster, target monster your opponent controls loses ATK equal to half the ATK of the Special Summoned monster. During your End Phase, return the Special Summoned monstrer to your hand.

Ritual of Celestial Celebration

Ritual

This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Heavenly Constellation Hercules Legend." You must also Tribute monsters whose Levels equal 8, or 1 "Heavenly Constellation" Normal Monster. You can banish this card in your Graveyard during your opponent's Battle Phase: End the Battle Phase.

Constellation Clash

Quick-play

Activate only when a "Heavenly Constellation" monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Heavenly Constellation" monster from your hand that has a lower Level than the destroyed monster, and your opponent takes damage equal to half the ATK of that monster.

Celestial Warground

Cont Spell

"Heavenly Constellation" monsters you control gain 100 ATK for every "Heavenly Constellation" Effect monster you control and 200 ATK for every "Heavenly Constellation" Normal Monster you control.

[spoiler: Mirror World Spells]

Secret Trap of the Treasures
Quick-Play Spell
When your opponent declares a direct attack: Destroy the attacking monster(s) and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points based on half the destroyed monster's DEF.

Shield of Light's Creation
Equip Spell
A LIGHT monster equipped with this card increases its DEF by 400 points and decreases it ATK by 200 points.

Yin Yang De/Reconstruction
Spell
When one or more of these pairs of cards are on the Field: "Dark Magician" and "Light Magician of Mirror World", Flame Swordsman" and "Ice Archer of Mirror World", "Junk Synchron" and "Gem Synchron of Mirror World", "Time Wizard" and "Space Warrior of Mirror World": Activate one of these effects:
•Destroy both pairs.
•Use the pair to Tribute Summon or as Synchro Materials.

Mirror's Boon
Continuous Spell
When a "Mirror World" monster would be destroyed by battle: Negate the attack and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the attacking monster.

Shatter the Mirror
Ritual Spell
When "Mirror World Guardian" is destroyed by battle and you control "The Living Gate to Mirror World":  Destroy all "Mirror World" monsters you control to Ritual Summon "Shattered Beast of Mirror World's Destruction". You may not draw during your next Draw Phase.

Same boat here. For once, I'm having difficulty scheming cards. I've got four done, but the last is refusing to emerge...

And...as soon as I posted the above, inspiration hits hard. Pfft. Here be the cards.

[spoiler="ELEA-011: Call of the Elemental Army]5PYKxp3.png

Type: Ritual Spell
Effect: This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Scion of the Elemental Army". You must also Tribute monsters from your field or hand whose total Levels equal the Level of the Ritual monster you Ritual Summon or more. If you control a "Voice of the Elemental Army", you may also sent monsters from your deck to your Graveyard as well. Once per turn, excluding the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard:  You may Banish this card; Special Summon 1 "Voice of the Elemental Army" from your Graveyard.
~~~
Explanation: What better way to display the Call than through a Ritual Spell, hm? Also, if you manage to send all of the Elemental Army normal monsters, minus the Voice, to the Graveyard for this, you will have a powerful ally for this. And yes, unless you throw a screwball at the requirement for the Ritual Monster, I've already got it made.

[spoiler="ELEA-012: Enthralling Aura of Silence]2XPYyIV.png

Type: Equip Spell
Effect: (This card is always treated as an "Elemental Army" card.)
Target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Attack Position and equip it with this card. The equipped monster is unaffected by your opponent's card effects during the Battle Phase. If the equipped monster is not a "Silence" monster, lower your LP by 800 during each of your End Phases. When this card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster.
~~~
Explanation: Silence does not fear Death. In fact, it is often its greatest ally, for the dead have no need to speak. Of course, if the risen isn't already loyal to the cause, the summoner is drained upon trying to maintain their new thrall...

[spoiler="ELEA-013: Tonight, We Rise!]Ia35gaq.png

Type: Quickplay Spell
You may only activate this card when you control no other cards. Special Summon as many "Elemental Army" Normal monster with different names as possible from your Graveyard. If four or more monsters are summoned in this way, return all cards on your opponent's side of the field to the bottom of your opponent's deck.
~~~
Explanation: I have been listening to one particular song a few too many times. When times get tough and the sh!t hits the fan, you can count on the most insane to boost moral and get the fight going once more. And whose more nuts about battle than the dwarves, eh? ;)

[spoiler="ELEA-014: Stealing Voices]kYYi5TA.png

Type: Continuous Spell
Effect: (This card is always treated as an "Elemental Army" card and as a "Silence" card.)
Once per turn, you may discard one card from your hand to target one card on the field; place 1 Silence counter on the targeted card. Cards with a Silence counter have their effects negated while face up on the field, even if this card leaves the field. Once per turn, the Turn Player may remove one Silence counter on their side of the field by Banishing one card in their hand.
~~~
Explanation: And we finally get a Silence card with an variant name. It seems the Silence is hard at work stealing away the way people can summon the Voice of the Elemental Army, therefore preventing the entity from summoning the Elemental Army. But, as always, there's a way to get one's voice back if one's willing to test yourself.

[spoiler="ELEA-015: Please Don't Stop the Music]u191nJ9.png

Type: Normal Spell
Both players shuffle their hands and Graveyards into their decks, then draw five cards each. If your opponent controls fewer monsters than you, they may Special Summon one monster from their hand to their side of the field.
~~~
Explanation: Another case of listening to a song too many times. There's always the chance that a duel (and therefore the 'music') will end because of a deck out. This card prevents such from happening, but not without bestowing a possible gift upon the opponent in the process, a dancing partner for your monsters as everyone listens the song that is the Call.

Aw, why'd you extend it after I submitted? Now I can't procrastinate and send them in last minute!

:526099_key:

Same boat here. For once, I'm having difficulty scheming cards. I've got four done, but the last is refusing to emerge...

And...as soon as I posted the above, inspiration hits hard. Pfft. Here be the cards.

[spoiler="ELEA-011: Call of the Elemental Army]5PYKxp3.png

Type: Ritual Spell
Effect: This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Scion of the Elemental Army". You must also Tribute monsters from your field or hand whose total Levels equal the Level of the Ritual monster you Ritual Summon or more. If you control a "Voice of the Elemental Army", you may also sent monsters from your deck to your Graveyard as well. Once per turn, excluding the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard:  You may Banish this card; Special Summon 1 "Voice of the Elemental Army" from your Graveyard.
~~~
Explanation: What better way to display the Call than through a Ritual Spell, hm? Also, if you manage to send all of the Elemental Army normal monsters, minus the Voice, to the Graveyard for this, you will have a powerful ally for this. And yes, unless you throw a screwball at the requirement for the Ritual Monster, I've already got it made.

[spoiler="ELEA-012: Enthralling Aura of Silence]2XPYyIV.png

Type: Equip Spell
Target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Attack Position and equip it with this card. The equipped monster is unaffected by your opponent's card effects during the Battle Phase. If the equipped monster is not a "Silence" monster, lower your LP by 800 during each of your End Phases. When this card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster.
~~~
Explanation: Silence does not fear Death. In fact, it is often its greatest ally, for the dead have no need to speak. Of course, if the risen isn't already loyal to the cause, the summoner is drained upon trying to maintain their new thrall...

[spoiler="ELEA-013: Tonight, We Rise!]Ia35gaq.png

Type: Quickplay Spell
You may only activate this card when you control no other cards. Special Summon as many "Elemental Army" Normal monster with different names as possible from your Graveyard. If four or more monsters are summoned in this way, return all cards on your opponent's side of the field to the bottom of your opponent's deck.
~~~
Explanation: I have been listening to one particular song a few too many times. When times get tough and the sh!t hits the fan, you can count on the most insane to boost moral and get the fight going once more. And whose more nuts about battle than the dwarves, eh? ;)

[spoiler="ELEA-014: Stealing Voices]kYYi5TA.png

Type: Continuous Spell
Effect: (This card is always treated as an "Elemental Army" card and as a "Silence" card.)
Once per turn, you may discard one card from your hand to target one card on the field; place 1 Silence counter on the targeted card. Cards with a Silence counter have their effects negated while face up on the field, even if this card leaves the field. Once per turn, the Turn Player may remove one Silence counter on their side of the field by Banishing one card in their hand.
~~~
Explanation: And we finally get a Silence card with an variant name. It seems the Silence is hard at work stealing away the way people can summon the Voice of the Elemental Army, therefore preventing the entity from summoning the Elemental Army. But, as always, there's a way to get one's voice back if one's willing to test yourself.

[spoiler="ELEA-015: Please Don't Stop the Music]u191nJ9.png

Type: Normal Spell
Both players shuffle their hands and Graveyards into their decks, then draw five cards each. If your opponent controls fewer monsters than you, they may Special Summon one monster from their hand to their side of the field.
~~~
Explanation: Another case of listening to a song too many times. There's always the chance that a duel (and therefore the 'music') will end because of a deck out. This card prevents such from happening, but not without bestowing a possible gift upon the opponent in the process, a dancing partner for your monsters as everyone listens the song that is the Call.

You trying to one-up people by giving your cards descriptions? I'm on to you and your scheming <.<

(Also, thanks for referencing Rise. Skillet is one of my friends' favorite bands. It's also a pretty awesome song regardless d: )

[spoiler= Fear The Bloody Assassins - Spell Cards]

[spoiler= Nothing is True...]

ybF7Lou.jpg

(This card is always treated as a "Bloody Assassin" card.)

Activate this card by paying 1000 LP. Once per turn, you can send up to 2 "Deadly Assassin" monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard, and if you do, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Deadly Assassin" monster from your hand. Its attack is doubled. You cannot activate this card if there is a face-up "...Everything is Permitted" on your side of the field.

[spoiler= ...Everything is Permitted]

UY0OCNR.jpg

(This card is always treated as a "Bloody Assassin" card.)

Pay 1000 LP to activate this card. Once per turn, if the monster Special Summoned by the effect of "Nothing is True..." destroys an opponent's monster by battle; When this effect resolves, you can Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Summon 1 "Bloody Assassin" monster from your Extra Deck, banishing monsters required for the Summon from your Graveyard or from your side of the field. During the End Phase of your turn, destroy this card and 1 "Nothing is True..." that you control; Destroy all monsters on the field, and Special Summon 1 "Bloody Assassin" monster from your hand, Graveyard or Deck whose Level is equal to or less than the number of monsters destroyed by this effect. It cannot be destroyed by battle, and you take no Battle Damage from battles involving that monster.

[spoiler= Bloody Assassins' Cruiser]

VRFmngZ.jpg

Equip this card to a face-up Level 4 or lower "Bloody Assassin" monster you control. It gains ATK and DEF equal to the number of "Bloody Assassin" monsters that are banished or are in your Graveyard x 100. If it destroys an opponent's monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK. During the End Phase of the turn this card was activated, it is shuffled into the Deck. 

[spoiler= Brand of the Bloody Assassins]

DTsP49z.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Daemon of the Bloody Assassins". You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 8 or more. If you control no monsters: You can banish this card and 1 "Bloody Assassin" monster from your Graveyard, and if you do, you can Special Summon 1 "Bloody Assassin" monster from your hand or Deck. It cannot attack during the turn that it is Special Summoned. 

[spoiler= Portal of the Bloody Assassins]

I9vWA4F.jpg

Reveal 1 "Ancient Bloody Assassin" or 1 "Destined Bloody Assassin" from your Extra Deck, then resolve the appropriate effect depending on the card revealed:

• "Ancient Bloody Assassin" - Banish Fusion Material monsters, from your side of the field or your hand, that are listed on the revealed "Ancient Bloody Assassin" Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that "Ancient Bloody Assassin" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)

• "Destined Bloody Assassin" - Banish Synchro Material monsters, from your side of the field or your hand, whose total Levels are equal to the Level of the revealed "Destined Bloody Assassin" Synchro Monster Card, then Special Summon that "Destined Bloody Assassin" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)

Archived