[Finished]Mystery Archetype Challenge Contest

Windfang

[spoiler=Trapz]

Reflected Starlight

When your opponent summons a monster: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Heavenly Constellation" monster from your hand. If the opponent's summoned monster is a "Mirror World" monster: You can also Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher "Heavenly Constellation" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

What happens when you put a mirror in front of light? MOAR LIGHT, GET DESTROYED!!!

Celestial Silence

Monsters your opponent controls lose 200 ATK for every Type of monster on the field. If your opponent controls an "Elemental Army" monster, your opponent takes 200 damage for every Type of monster on the field.

In space there is no noise. All the battles among the stars are fought savagely in complete silence. Additionally, all the EM monsters have 2 types, and it works for this deck because it has a fair variety of types within itself already.

Star Succession

Cont Trap

Once per turn, when a "Heavenly Constellation" monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 700 Life Points, and if you do: Add 1 "Heavenly Constellation" monster with a Level lower than the destroyed monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Comet Bombardment

Cont Trap

Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can discard 1 "Heavenly Constellation" monster to activate one of thye following effects:

* Target "Heavenly Constellation" monster gains 700 ATK, until the End Phase.

* Inflict 700 damage to your opponent.

Vanquisher's Starlight

Counter Trap

When a "Heavenly Constellation" monster you control is targeted by a card effect, discard 1 "Heavenly Constellation" monster: Negate that effect, and the targeted monster gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the discarded monster.

They tried to oppose the stars. So the stars destroyed each other to gain the strength to fight back.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's for Wildfang to decide but.... We're at round 4 (meaning if you get in, you'd have to manufacture 20 cards at once and take into consideration the 100+ created by everyone else till this moment). .

^ This and also since Windy didn't let a contestant enter when they asked right after the first round.

*Yawn*  Just decided to do this now.  It took a surprisingly long time!

[spoiler=Call of the Forest Traps]

Call of the Forest - Will Crush
Counter Trap
Activate when your opponent Special Summons a "Beast Shifter" monster from their Extra Deck. Take control of that monster. If you do, reveal your Hand.

Call of the Forest - Descending Shower
Trap
Until the End Phase, if your opponent adds a monster from their Deck to their Hand (except by drawing) with a different level than the monster(s) they control, you can banish that monster. If that monster is a "Heavenly Constellation" monster, you can then Special Summon 1 "Call of the Forest" Tuner monster from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard.

Total Eclipse of the Wayward Heart
Trap
Activate if you control a "Call of the Forest" tuner monster. You can declare 2, 4, or 6 all monsters you control become the declared level and gain 300 ATK and DEF. If you do, reveal 2 cards in your Hand. If this card is revealed by a card effect, you can look at the top 3 cards of your Deck; send 1 of them to the Graveyard, place one at the bottom of your Deck, and place one on top of your Deck.

Civil Unrest in the Wayward Forest
Continuous Trap
All "Call of the Forest" monsters lose 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, if you control a "Call of the Forest" tuner monster, you can activate this effect. When this effect resolves, each player gives control of one of their monsters to their opponent. If this card is revealed by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 "D.D. Token" (Warrior-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) to either player's side of the field.

Call of the Forest - Ambush
Trap
Reveal your Hand. Destroy 1 card on the field. If you control a "Call of the Forest" tuner monster, banish the destroyed card instead of sending it to the Graveyard. If this card is revealed by a card effect, you can discard this card to target 1 card on the field; return it to its owners' Hand.

I hope I don't have to explain anything... I'm much too tired to do that now...

[spoiler= Fear the Bloody Assassins - Trap Cards]
[spoiler= Bloody Assassins' Schematic of Time Walkers]
EoBH2vP.jpg
Activate this card if your opponent controls a face-up "Time Walker" monster whilst you control a face-up "Bloody Assassin" monster. Each time your opponent activates the effect of a "Time Walker" monster(s) they control that would change the current Phase of the turn, immediately draw 1 card. If a "Time Walker" monster your opponent controls would destroy a face-up "Bloody Assassin" monster you control, destroy this card and both monsters (before damage calculation).

[spoiler= Aquila's Wrath]
qw7sRVW.jpg
(This card is always treated as a "Bloody Assassin" card.)
Activate only if an opponent would Special Summon a "Heavenly Constellation" monster(s) whilst you control a "Bloody Assassin" monster. Target 1 "Bloody Assassin" monster that you control with the highest ATK (your choice, if tied): Reduce its ATK and DEF to 0, then reduce your LP by the original ATK of that "Bloody Assassin" monster, and if you do, negate the Special Summon of that "Heavenly Constellation" monster(s) and banish it face-down. During the End Phase of your turn, except the turn that this card was activated, you can shuffle this card (in your Graveyard) into your Deck and draw cards equal to the number of "Heavenly Constellation" monsters banished face-down by this card's effect. 

[spoiler= Bloody Assassins' War on Everything]
LHhU2df.jpg
Halve your LP during each End Phase that this card is face-up. Whilst you control a face-up "Bloody Assassin" monster and your opponent controls a face-up "Beast Shifter", "House of Horrors", "Call of the Forest", "Mirror World, "Time Walker", "Elemental Army", "Iggear" or "Heavenly Constellation" monster. Banish all face-up "Beast Shifter", "House of Horrors", "Call of the Forest", "Mirror World, "Time Walker", "Elemental Army", "Iggear" and "Heavenly Constellation" monsters face-down, then apply the appropriate effect depending on which monster(s) were banished:
• "Beast Shifter": Your opponent must banish 2 "Beast Shift" cards from their hand or Deck face-down.
• "House of Horrors": Whilst this card is face up, your opponent cannot Flip Summon "House of Horrors" monsters. If a "House of Horrors" monster would be flipped face-up, its effect is negated. 
• "Call of the Forest": Whilst this card is face-up, all "Call of the Forest" monsters in your opponent's hand or Graveyard become Effect Monsters, but their effects are neagted. 
• "Mirror World": Your opponent must banish 2 "Mirror World" cards from their hand or Deck face-down.
• "Time Walker": Whilst this card is face-up, if the Phase of the current turn would be changed, you can negate this effect, and if you do, it becomes the Battle Phase.
• "Elemental Army": Your opponent must banish all copies of "Voice of the Elemental Army" from their hand, Deck or Graveyard face-down. 
• "Iggear": Whilst this card is face-up, your opponent cannot activate "Ignition" Spell/Trap cards.
• "Heavenly Constellation": Whilst this card is face-up, if your opponent summons a "Heavenly Constellation" monster(s), immediately draw a card (after this effect resolves).

[spoiler= Bloody Assassin Nation]
JZ2MGCa.jpg
When a "Bloody Assassin" monster you control would be destroyed by battle: Banish it face-up. During the End Phase of this turn, reduce your LP by the original ATK of the "Bloody Assassin" monster banished by this card's effect, then destroy the monster that attacked that "Bloody Assassin" monster. It is treated as having been destroyed by battle by the "Bloody Assassin" monster banished by this card's effect. During your Standby Phase, banish this card from your Graveyard and add 1 "Bloody Assassin" Spell/Trap card to your hand.

[spoiler= Dog Eat Dog]
m2nodOJ.jpg
(This card is always treated as a "Bloody Assassin" card.)
If a "Bloody Assassin" monster you control attacks a monster, after damage calculation; Destroy your opponent's monster with this card's effect. It is treated as having been destroyed by battle with the "Bloody Assassin" monster that battled it. During your End Phase, banish 1 "Deadly Assassin" monster from your Graveyard or hand, or destroy this card.

Yep, casually decided to give everyone the rekk, because why not? Anarchism ftw.

Yep, pretty much xD. You can literally tell it from the name - the Bloody Assassins can't let anyone else 1-up them, so they have a card to deal with LITERALLY EVERYTHING. Who ever said I wasn't all for equal opportunities? 

Also, Aquila's Wrath is a reference to the constellation Aquila, whose alpha star is Altair - like, the protagonist of AC. It's sorta like one of the Heavenly Constellations turning on the other Heavenly Constellations to protect and fight for the Bloody Assassins. 

Anyone else qrious to what Round 5 will be? Wildfang said we would most likely hate him after/during it... i have an idea what might be

[spoiler=the mysterious challenge]

contests will get randomized and each creates cards for someone else's archetype(?).

XD not quite as complicated I'm afraid, however the randomized part was correct for a portion of it <.< >.>

Also because of a schedule change at work, I wasn't able to be home much yesterday so I'm giving another 12 hours for this round to finish

Like I said, really sorry I couldn't make it in time, but here are my traps:

[spoiler: Mirror World Traps]

Counter Assassination
Trap
When a "Bloody Assassin" monster destroys a monster you control by battle or card effect: Destroy that card.

Mirror the Horror
Continuous Trap
Once per turn: Banish one "Mirror World" monster you control to halve the ATK and DEF of all "House of Horror" monsters your opponent controls until your next Standby Phase.

Trap Reversal Mirror
Counter Trap
When your opponent activates a Spell Card, Trap Card, or monster effect: Treat the effect as if it targeted you instead of your opponent, or your opponent instead of you. If the card's effect targets one or more monsters, Spell Cards, or Trap Cards you or your opponent controls, treat the effect as if you controlled the card being activated.

Silence the Call
Trap
When your opponent Summons an "Elemental Army" monster: Reduce the monster's ATK or DEF to 0, whichever is higher, until the end of your Turn. (If it's a tie, you get to choose.)

Rush Through the Mirror
Continuous Trap
(Your opponent may also activate this effect as if they controlled this card.)
Before your Draw Phase: Choose between Spell, Trap, or monster. Shuffle your Hand into your Deck and draw the same number of cards. You lose 100 Life Points x the number of cards in your hand that are not the chosen card type. If there are none of your chosen card type in your Hand, reveal your Hand to your opponent.

I thought that the concept of your opponent being able to activate your cards too would fit well with my whole 'Mirror World' thing. Hopefully you will still take these cards, it won't happen again!

Silence the Call

Trap
When your opponent Summons an "Elemental Army" monster: Reduce the monster's ATK or DEF to 0, whichever is higher, until the end of your Turn. (If it's a tie, you get to choose.)

Ya bastard, ya made a "Silence" card that isn't also an "Elemental Army" card! :P (I would have died laughing if you did made it so.)

Field Spells, my favorite type of card? And one of them needs to be based on the number of cards in the hand, one of the most easily manipulable things in the game?

tumblr_ms39ilxwaN1sgtt4jo4_500.gif

Bring it.

---EDIT---

One question: Does the effect need to be completely different, like 1 card in hand does effect A, 2 cards does effect B, or can it be something multiplicative? For an extremely simple example: "Does 100 x the number of cards in your hand of damage to all monsters"

I'm probably going to do the former, but just asking for the clarification for myself and possibly other contestants.

Archived